Feenix Collection Giveaway

I like the Keyboard because my current dell membrane keyboard is sticky and terrible to type on. That keyboard looks great, with those Brown switches.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

I like the Autore keyboard.  clean and simple design. I like that they used the MX brown switches used in it too.

The headset is definitely my favorite out of all the peripherals shown.  They look beautiful, and I have never seen a headset made quite like these are.  Also, a headset is the one peripheral I need most right now.

I would love the headphones because i'm a huge audiophile and i've been in the market for some over-ear headphones that would match the wood theme of my whole gaming setup.

I love the Aria Headset. The wood is by far the best thing I have seen and just looks premium!

The headphone's wood finish is awesome!

Having never used any products from Feenix. These items are defently great looking and would love a chance to use them. And give my personal feedback on the items.

Good luck to all.

Really like the high quality products they make such lovely things the headphones look such high quality and sleek

Feenix Aria Headset is definitely my choice since I am serious about sound of music!!

And I love the wooden cover... it's just too gorgeous!

Thanks guys!

I like all of these peripherals, just because they have a very elegant look. But I like the Nascita mouse the best because it fits so good in my hand. Would be great if I win, because my keyboard just broke yesterday and my mouse is shitty as f***...

The Dimora engraved mouse pad looks very slick and refined, I must hand it to them.  

The Japanese pine wood on the Aria headset is one of the most bizarre and most aesthetically pleasing thing I have seen on headsets so far.

OH MY GLOB !!! Dat keyboard is so stealth. I would love to have it in my posesion. And all the other things ofcourse, no discrimination.

Wow! The headset, and the mouse pad looks amazing! If I dont win, i might just buy the mouse pad itself haha

The headset;

since i'm doing a trip to ASIA and i would like to share my new stuff with my friends over there :)

Have to say that Autore keyboard really sings out to me, would be an amazing replacement for my tired old G15 keyboard.

The keyboard is my favourite :D Cherry-MX browns all the way!!! And the keyboard look very stealth looking. By that I mean, It looks like a gamming keyboard but at the same time it doesn't... And I like that, not having a bunch of gamming badges and flashing lights is very appealing to me.

I would love the headset! As it would actually go well with my bamboo speakers.

For me it would have to be the keyboard. Those black on black keycaps just look so sleek and would go perfectly in a modern office environment, of which I am creating

Production Control, Fish Keeper, Lover of Audio

I wouldn't mind one here in the UK.... would be great, cheers...

I would love the headset, looks crazy good.. Love the tree look on it