Feenix Collection Giveaway

Must. Have. Headset.

The wood looks sick and is pretty unique.

(everything else is cool too)

Autore keyboard - classy, simple ergonomic design. Plus cherry MX brown - LOVE (just like Linus)

I would love to have 1x Feenix Aria Headset, for the reason of .....

I love to listen in music/ watch movies/ play games. as long as I am not disturb by external noise and I dont want also to be the one disturbing ... I like the wood shells. It likes making me feel enjoying nature along with the technology :)

It would be awesome to win this Feenix giveaway! New user here but Linus and Feenix are both sick!m(in the cool way not unhealthy way)

Please pick me! :D

Feenix your Autore Keyboard is amazing, partially because of the brown switches but also that is has a brilliant texture for a mechanical keyboard!

First post on Linus Tech Tips forums!

Hello Everyone!

The giveaway has finally prompted me to make an account. After doing some more research on the Feenix gaming peripherals it is hard for me to decide which is my favourite because everything down to the mouse pad is absolutely fantastic. I strongly believe that the packaging of a product is indicative of the manufacturer's investment into the product and whether or not they consider it to be as awesome as their commercials would purport. Feenix does such a good job even on their $25 mouse pad it looks like packaging that you'd have in a $100+ product. /mad impressed.

The Autore keyboard looks so darn good. Heavy! Looks heavy too. I love the look of it. None of their products look to flashy or "gamery" which seems to have over taken the peripherals of more common manufacturers recently and I like the more subtle elegance of their products. The keys look great and I really appreciate the subtle gold highlight underneath all the keys. It looks like a tank compared to most keyboards. A sexy tank! 

The tough mark here for me is that I'm a bit of an audio enthusiast so I'm deeply curious as to how the headphones sound. They look really unique and spectacular but how do they sound!? I love that they're actually a headset too instead of just headphones and figure something out for the mic. I'm attached to the headset idea because i've not yet gone to a high quality external mic setup so the convenience of an all in one solution appeals to me. Their build quality looks remarkable and I am all about that build quality.

Nascita mouse is again impressing me with it's appearance. Comfortable looking and the button placement and size looks well thought out. The material along the thumb side of the mouse appears to be ideal for anti-slip but that was their intention. The on-board LCD is again just another sign of the work put into these products. Really spectacular. Much impressed.

I already mentioned the Dimora mouse pad but I just love how everything looks so well made! So Spectacular!!

Even if I don't win it seems I will likely be destined to spend an exorbitant amount of money on their products. They've impressed the heck out of me. I didn't know about them before so the giveaway is a pretty great idea for everyone.

Thanks Feenix and Linus Tech Tips!

That headset is really unique, the mouse pad is very minimal and clean looking too!   :)

Finally ya got me to create a forum post. After how many years of watching your videos and it was the opportunity to get some nice looking peripherals that got me.

Thanks for everything you do LMG. Big fan of your work. 

Many Thanks,
@tdk_ink

Well RIP my chances, but my Ducky is kind of perma broke until I pull it apart to resolder parts and so is my mouse. Right now I'm using a dell keyboard and a lenovo mouse, everyday I want to kill myself because of it... Feenix Save Me!

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

I don't know which product is my favorite, I've never even heard of Feenix before.

But those headphones look gorgeous.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Wow I think I'm in love with that headset. Oh great Giveaway-Gods, let me have it!

The Feenix Aria is definitely my favorite ,as a sound engineer the elegance and sleek look 

makes it stand out by far than any other headset i have seen,and couple that with the quality

of feenix,there is no question about it,it is the one to get.

The Aria Headset really stands out to me for the overall unique feel to it.

It looks amazing, I'm sure the sound and build quality is great and the wood finish just sets it apart from other headsets. I love what you did with it and if I were to get my hands on one I would be the happiest man alive :D

I love the look of all of them! Wish I could win but probably wouldn't.

Hi, I'm Edgar and I would like to have one of these things! :)

All their Products looks Awesome even though I've never heard of them before! The keyboard and mouse looks nice and clean but whats more is those headsets! Pinewood?! the cover have such a smooth and Slick finish! Nice and Neat indeed!

The Autore keyboard is my favorite because it is pretty elegant. 

Of all of the products that are being given away, I like the mousepad the most! My friend recently got a mousepad similar to the one they sell, and I loved it! I may actually buy it anyway even if I don't win.

Anyway, good luck all!