Feenix Collection Giveaway

The Feenix Autore is my favourite product because:

I  love cherry mx brown switches for great balencing between comfort for gaming and comfort for typing as I type alot.

I love the sleek look of the lettering on the keycaps. I like the sound of silkscreened keycaps but I'm not too sure about it as I don't know what to expect. The good thing is that the keycaps are lightweight and that will help me in a big way as I am a light typist making it exelent to use for me.

I don't like my keyboards to be vibrant and colourful but dark and black. I love the simple but elegant design of the keyboard (this makes the keyboard look very professional!). The gold backplate looks like it will shine through nicely making it look stylish and make my friends stare and marvel at the beauty of this keyboard. Although the description of the keyboard says it is a backlit keyboard, I can't find the leds and I think that it is in the keybaord itself and will shine through the gold backplate and the thought of that makes me smile at the wonder of this keyboard.

I love that they feature a removeable cable as I tend to take my keyboard to places and having to unplug my keyboard from the back of my PC is very annoying. So with this keyboard I can just leave a cable in my bag and leave on in my PC and just unplug the keyboard from the cable and then put it into my bag.

For gaming, I will need the gold contact points for the least amount of latency and needed durability for I will be tapping alot during gaming and the quietness of the keyboard won't annoy me or people around me. The cherry mx browns give me tactile feedback to ensure that I managed to actuate the switch instead of having to tap the key again because I didn't actuate the switch properly.

Best of all, I love the look of the logo and that is a good thing meaning I won't stare at the logo wishing I could remove it somehow. Instead I look at it and love the keyboard even more!

Those headphones look amazing! The first time i hear about the Feenix, and I already fell in love with their design. Wish everyone good luck!

Haven’t heard of this brand before(here in the Nordic region) but man their products looks amazing. I love the perfection to details and the style they have. If I must choose, it must be the Aria Headset. 

Keyboard looks cool. (technically, my favorite)

Haven't seen key printing like that ever.

Ayy another giveaway to lose. I guess good luck to... ME MWAHAHAHAHAH

That keyboard looks really nice ,it looks basic but has a nice feel to it.

I want the headphones because I'm a weeaboo. I want my head between two pieces of Japanese wood.

It also looks pretty.

Well damn.
Mouse looks really nice, always preferred the more ergonomic mouses.

Keyboard is simple, clean and beautiful. Also has mechanical switches that I've wanted to try for a long long time now, but never got the chance to. This would probably be my favourite if I was looking at what I need the most.
Mousepad looks really sharp and I bet it would look amazing on any desk... or wall, I would probably look really good on a wall too in place of some picture.
But for me, the headset really takes the cake here. It look absolutely amazing, so freaking sexy. Love the wood/metal fusion. Also, those ear pads look really soft and comfortable.

I think the over ear headset would be super comfortable, and the Japanese wood would feel premium :)

While all the Feenix products looks fantastic, the mouse pad with the frame really caught my eye and has become my favorite!

I like the look of the mouse, frickin awesome! I see very little companies these days achieving my perfect balance of background colour and accenting

Oh my gosh these headphones are gorgeous :o

The keyboard is nice too, but theses headphones  :wub:

The headset looks great!!

Also I really need a new headset as my current one is getting old....

All of it just looks great, especially those headphones.

I like the look of the mouse, frickin awesome! I see very little companies these days achieving my perfect balance of background colour and accenting