Feenix Collection Giveaway

Oh WOW. That looks SICK! I never even knew this brand existed. Gotta have it right now.

Their design is what I like the most !!! Tha keyboard !!! So minimal !!!!

GL everyone !

The Aria headset looks like it would be super comfortable.

I love the look of the keyboard, the simplicity of it is great. I've never tried a mechanical keyboard so I'd love one to try.

My favorite is the Feenix Aria. I'm a sucker for great looking headphones, and an even bigger sucker for good sounding ones!

Plus, I do actually need a new pair. lol

I'd have to say my favourite is the Aria headset, because of the combination of studio-quality audio and impeccable craftsmanship. Plus, I'm a sucker for wooden headphones, especially combined with metal parts.

Honestly the Aria head set looks so ballin and comfy!  :D

Thanks Feenix for this give away!

I want to this the keyboard especially because I have been having problems with my current mechanical keyboard and the connecting. What better way to fix that problem then to get a new one all together!

I really like the Autore Keyboard, with the MX browns. Thanks for the giweaway and good luck to everyone

I was going to say I liked the keyboard best because it seems like my dream keyboard to have, but after checking out that headset, I'm blown away. Looks amazing!

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

The aria headset is my favorite because it looks beautiful (dat wood)

I like the mouse a lot. It looks very sexy and attractive to my hand and I think they could spend some very nice hours together.

I really like the Aria. Being a fan of audio products, I think the specs to the Aria look promising. The design is drop dead gorgeous, industrial, but luxury at the same time.
The wooden acoustic chamber adds a touch of elegance to the design as a whole. I would love the opportunity to test out these bad boys and see what the audio quality 
is like.  A close second would be the Autore, simple and clean design here, looks like a great keyboard.

Never used Feenix's product, though the mouse pad really shows off the premium vibe that they go for. Looks sturdy and definitely the item I felt stand out. Win or not, definitely on the lookout for that built quality whenever I upgrade. 

My favorite is that Dimora mouse pad; it's cool how it's a solid piece rather than a flexible fabric, like most other mouse pads.

I don't know how much you actually benefit from this, but it's definitely a unique feature.

If I won one (heck, I might even just buy one myself if I don't win), I would put 12V (so they're off when the PC is off) USB LEDs as an under-glow to it , and paint the acrylic (assuming they're acrylic) borders to complement the LEDs. That would look SICK.

I'm thinking a blue-orange scheme; I haven't seen any on the interwebs and it is definitely an attention-grabber color pair.

Have you tried turning it off, and turning it back on again?

I Realy like the headset it's so epic and it's cuz it's from wood it makes me happy Very good items

I think the headset is stunning, Im a sucker for a good quality headset and one with artistic flare would be pretty sweet. Dont get me wrong, the other items shown are great looking and will preform well, but that headset is an eye catcher in many ways. Good luck all!