Feenix Collection Giveaway

I've been looking for a new headset for a while. and it looks freaking awesome. hope i win. but if i do not congratz to the winners. i've used feenix mice before. their really nice. great for CS:GO

I'm quite a fan of the Aria headset. I think it has a beautiful and pleasing design, as well as looking sleek and durable. The Japanese pine wood contrasts awesomely with the rest of the design. 

I want the headphones, the design of all those things are amazing.

I really love the simple and awesome look of the Headset,Keyboard,Mouse and Mousepad.

PS.

can i has 1 set plox. *Saddogface*

| CPU: Core i7-3820 clocked to 4.3Ghz  |  Motherboard: Alienware 07JNH0  |  CPU Cooler: AIO Alienware liqud cooler |

| GPU: GTX 670 |  RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB(8x2) + 2x2 Shitty Alienware RAM  |

| Display: LG D2342, Flatron M1717A | StorageSamsung 850 Evo 120GB,1TB WD Caviar Blue, 500GB WD Green

Freaking love the look of all these products. From the matte and glossy finish on the mouse mat too the sleek looking wood on the headphones, it all looks amazing. I'm not a fan on the flashing lights and lots of glossy plastic.

the key board looks amazing and i really love the look of all the products its awsome hook us up with some gear!!!

The mouse!!!

oh my days I have had the same RM mouse for the past 5 years now and my lord is it bad and glitchy.

Keyboard for me on account of having never owned a mechanical one!

I really like the mouse pad and the keyboard. They look simple ans sexy! This will go great with my future build good luck everyone!!!

I like the Autore keyboard because brown's are my favorite switch, and I like the minimalist design compared to something like the k70.

All of the products look realy great, but my favorite one would be the Autore, it just looks amazing!

Btw, is the contest international?

The Feenix Aria Headset is my favorite. It is by my opinion one of the best desing headset i have ever seen. 

PS: big fan all the way from Norway :D

Feenix products look amazing, especially love the headset quality! Thanks to Feenix and Linus for hooking us up!

Personal favourite is the Autore keyboard. The design looks great, and the black finish looks nice. I like its simplicity without sacrificing essential features. Also, I am a fan of Cherry MX switches, and the keyboard is definetely what I would want to use as a daily driver. Thanks to LTT and FEENIX for the chance and good luck to everyone :)

I like the Aria headset the best. The wood looks good, and the subtle looking logo adds to it. Not sure how it sound but the specs looks promising

Those are some dam sexy headphones!!!!  :o Oh and the keyboard look epic  ;)