Feenix Collection Giveaway

I like Feenix Autore Keyboard because it's design is simple and clean and it looks amazing!!

I like the wood on the headphones, but love the minimalistic take on the mechanical keyboard.

The keyboard and mouse... I want them inside of me.

I want it for the keyboard! That is awesome! Also very sexy!

Hi

This Feenix Aria Headset is so beautiful. I hope they sound better than the quality that appear to have in the materials. Definitely the most attractive product here.

Are this giveaway for Europe to? nothing says otherwise.

Thanks for doing this.

All of Fenix's products look amazing, but I have to say I am most excited about the keyboard. This is because I have never owned a mechanical keyboard, but whenever I try one out I really like it. From what I have tried I think mx browns or greens are my favorite, and this keyboard has browns! My chances are not good, but I figure I might as well enter and see what happens, because if you don't try it won't happen.

:)xD9_9:D:PB|

None of those peripherals are my favorite..... But if I have to choose it'd be the keyboard. I've never had a mechanical keyboard before, so it would be awesome if I won! Thanks!

My favorite the headset.. The wood look gives the Feenix headset a warm elegant feel, which is nice in a world blinded by bright reds and greens.

My favorite Feenix product would be the Autore Keyboard. Not only does it look super slick, but the name reminds me of Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed  :D

All of them are really smexy, but i'd have to go with the mouse. I can't get enough of the white lighting. Keyboard too. Nice metallic look.

In my general opinion, the Feenix Aria looks to be the most promising. The headset is covered in brushed metal which is accented by Japanese pine wood. The headset looks its price, based on specs, the headset sounds and looks to be worth its price tag, this headset is clearly not for every gamer.

Overall, the reason the Feenix Aria is my favorite is mainly because it looks to have more care taken into it, the keyboard and mouse just look like a keyboard and mouse, nothing new is being brought for aesthetics.

I would love to win this giveaway because of their great looking products especially the sleek headphones. :)  

I really like the Autore keyboard because of it's stealth black look and Cherry MX Brown switches. Thanks for the giveaway

I need a new keyboard!!! and cherry mx browns would be perfect, and besides that all of those peripherals look freaking AWESOME with the matte black(ish) finish. The headphones looks especially nice, not sure if that Japanese pine wood will make the drivers sound any better, but hot damn do they look nice with a wood finish. I might just buy them anyways even if i dont win lol 

The logo is awesome.

Aria headphones seems like they would sound good, so those. My answers is those. To the question. What was the question again?
Anyway, nice logo.

I'd love to get my hands on the Autore keyboard. I'm currently using a mechanical keyboard with MX Blue switches and I've always wanted to try Browns. The Aria headset looks awesome, too. Build quality seems great on first impression.

I fancy the "Autore" mechanical keyboard because of its minimalistic looks.

I'm constantly checking the keybord market. Every day. Every hour. Never found so elegant and sophisticated look on a mechanical keyboard as on the Autore. It's not too flashy and ,,HYPE GAMING", Cherry MX brown are also a good choice. Definetly want that!         

Also like the Dimora mousepad, I hope we'll see an extended version soon.      

The Feenix Aria headset is definitely my favorite because Japanese Pine wood just happens to be my favorite of all time. Plus nothing beats a great pair of headphones when you want to melt into a game or movie.