Feenix Collection Giveaway

Well for me the Feenix Aria Headset does the trick. In need of a good audiophile headset since wherever I go I take my music with me, also i think gaming with it will be a lot of fun and will offer me a really new experience with older games and the headset looks really good with the japanese pine wood on it. Really love it. Everything else that is included is really nice, the keyboard and the mouse look really great and i could use an upgrade for the ones that I have, but still that headset. Mmmmm so good !!! I WANT IT SO LET ME WIN !!! I MUST WIN !!!!

In case I don't win I just want you to know that I will release my zombie army upon LinusTechTips and then the world !!!! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! 

Yo, that Aria headset may be the sexiest headset I've every seen! PLEASE, I need a new headset like a fish needs water!

The headset would definitely be my favorite piece! It looks gorgeous, and I really need a headset for my setup (the other stuff will definitely get used as well though :D)

The Feenix Autore Keyboard looks great. I'm still using an old Logitech G15. 

Those really look like premium quality products. I've always wanted a mechanical keyboard and this one is high quality and looks classy.

I found some videos on the Feenix Aria Headset while searching for a new headset. I use a old turtle beach and the quality isn't great at all. Ive been looking for an upgrade and feel these would be the right fit. 

This Feenix gear looks sick! Those headphones might be the best looking headset I've ever seen!

I love the Feenix headset. It is made of wood and would look perfect on my wooden table. I am also going to need a set of peripherals as I getting a new setup. Thanks for providing this awesome giveaway btw. And good luck to myself and the others.

New keyboard looks great and I could totally use some new headphones!  All the products look awesome!

I would like to win the keyboard because it looks cool and great!!!

If i win i can save money for my other pc accesories.

Japenese pinewood? I'm in!
having quite senisitve ears and would loooove those cushions as well as the personal message from linus ;)

I wants the keyboard because my dell keyboard is very bad for MLG elite gaming

I think the Nascita mouse looks sick. I just freaking love the lights on it + the design itself looks pretty neat <3 Would love to have one!

I really hope that I win but good luck to everyone else as well!

The Autore is my favorite because it has a crisp and clean look!

That keyboard looks super sleek, definitely interested in that.

Main Rig: Cpu: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: NH_d15 GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD7970 Windforce III MOBO: Msi Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: HyperX Fury 1600 8gb white SSD: Samsung 840 evo 250gb PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: NZXT H630 white

PC peripherals: Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster T27B550 Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Logitech G700s Headphones: Logitech G430 

Honestly my favorite one is the mouse pad. The border on that thing looks sick! and with all 3 other peripherals, you'd have one bad A setup.

Looks like quality products, headphones for me though cause I'm not really a pc gamer.

pick me! pick me! :)

Keyboard looks nice,I prefer blues or greens though