Feenix Collection Giveaway

I would love the Feenix Headset. I've been looking for a gaming headset for my new computer, this one looks amazing.

my favorite would have to be the headphones because they look very sexy but I want to see how they perform... :)

I comment because need. Yes, need. All my crap is breaking.

Its a toss up between the keyboard and the headset, oh my they are very beautiful! I love the clean design

If you put a gun to my head, I would say, the headset, I really love the wood

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I will, love to have the Headset personally I consider my self being a little audiophile

Everything looks amazing but i think the Aria is the best by far. The wood and sleek design look the best.

How many people can say that their headphones are made partially of wood! That my friends is high quality materials.

I was actually intriuged by the mousepad because it looked like it was rigid. However I think my favourite item was the gaming mouse itself. Everything looks really sleek though

I would like to win

i like the keyboard the most because the way it looks and also that cherry mx brown switches are my personal favorite.

The headset is very beautiful, the wood accents really add a touch of class to the very modern design without making it look tacky. Many other brands today have a hard time applying genuinly pleasing asthetics and realistic form factors to the products we buy today. But that headset nails it.

Beautiful keyboard! Love the MX Brown switches, impeccable design, and being marketed by two great names: LMG and Feenix! Also, my current setup is awful and winning one of these prize packs would really ease the pain of upgrading my dinosaur computer. Best of luck to all!

I like headset the most. They look high quality, and the wood finish is just awsome.I think they also should sound as good as they look.

My second favorite would be the keyboard. I never had a mechanical keyboard, but I started to want one when I tried it at my friends place. Those keys felt a lot different than on these cheepy ones. And that is why had to mention the mechanical keyboards here. :)

I love the Aria. It's a great looking Headphone, nothing to fancy but a neat desgin.

I would love to win this, although I never win anything. These peripherals would complete my new budget build amazingly.

i really like the nascita mouse and the dimora mousepad, it sure will replace may old goliathus speed that already ripped, and the old lachesis that already double clicked

I really like the keyboard and i'm building a new PC so it would be really helpful. B)

//it looks awesome!!

The headphones because I'm huge fan of music and I think the acoustics will greatly advantage me with my recordings

The Aria headset is so good looking. The wood is a sweet touch. Definitely want me some of that. 

that has to be the headset hands down the wood on the ear cups looks amazing hoping for the best!

I'm in love with the Feenix Autore. Cherry MX Brown are my favourite type of switch, the key caps look so darn clean, and its one of the least ostentatious high quality mechanical keyboards you can buy IMO.

I can't pick a specific product as my favorite. Each of the these products compliments the next with the black-theme and elegant design. This set could be used in an office setting as well as a gaming environment. You can enjoy the performance of gaming grade peripherals without worrying about having company over and feeling judged according to an over-the-top, flashy, straight-up-ballen, gaming setup.