Feenix Collection Giveaway

They keyboard because of how simple yet pro it looks

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

That Fenix autore keyboard looks slick and sick! I want one of those with Brown mx switches. Mmh, sweet. Good luck everyone

i really love those headphones. One of my friends does own a pair and i tried them on and they really impressed me. However, i can't afford it as a college student so it would be really awesome to win this. 

I like all of those. Because they look awesome!!!

And i need new keyboad, mouse and headphones...

I am literally drooling over the dark finish on the keyboard. and i LOVE brown keys.

I think feenix has produced low quantity of products but their products are really nice especially their aria headset. I got a chance to listen to the its sound at a friend's house and boy o boy the sound quality was amazing though it was pricy but superb sound.

Ive been in the market for some new gear! This stuff looks clean and well made. Personally that keyboard caught my eye! Hope I win them!

I would love to win.  Their keyboard is my favorite product in their lineup because I am a keyboard enthusiast.  Thanks.

• CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard Ram: Team Zeus Blue 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply Display(s): Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" Monitor Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK 68.5 CFM CPU Cooler Keyboard:Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX BrownMouse: Razer Deathadder Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) PC Part Picker URL: http://pcpartpicker....aze101xx/saved/

I honestly like all the products but I'm a sucker for stylish headphones but overall all are nice products.

@feenix

@collection

@Giveaway

I have no idea how the Aria headset sounds... But it looks so comfy... I'll take 3. 

Those headphones look really good, with the japanese wood and stuff.

I haven't actually tried any of their products yet. But I really like the wood finish on the headset. And the mousepad is a way different story. I mean this in a good way.

I never heard of Feenix before. But i went looking for their products and i am really impressed. As a industrial design student i freaking love the designs of their products. They really tought their products through. To begin with their magnificent website and really cool design motivations. I rarely see products wich gets me excited anymore but the feenix stuff are one of them. Cool to see a company with this eye of detail. Just like everybody else i hope to win the giveaway so the Autore keyboard impresses me the most. The design of the keyboard is inspired by the movie: "2001: A Space odyssey" a great movie ahead of its time. So great to see little company's with such great products and product design.

Tldr; Want to win the freaking keyboard!!

P.s. offcourse i have a windows pc even if i do design

Thanks LMG and Feenix for giving the change to win this great price.

Greets and good luck everyone,

Boris Vollebregt

Japanese pine-wood!? 

aww what the heck I want everything!

The Feenix lineup looks great.  The headset in particular is my favorite of the three.  The wood makes the headphones look dope!

One can never have too many peripherals

Main PC:
CPU: 3700x Motherboard: X570  RAM: 2x16GB 3600Mhz GPU: RTX 3080 Case: Corsair 4000D Air Storage: 1TB NVMe 2x250GB SSD RAID 0 2TB HDD PSU: 1000W Gold Display: Acer X34A Peripherals: Corsair K95 RGB Red, Razer Viper Ultimate

Laptop:
Lenovo Thinkbook 13s  CPU: i5-8265U RAM: 8GB  Storage: 256GB SSD Display: Dell P2414H Peripherals: CMStorm Quickfire TK Brown, Razer Atheris 

Audio:
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 Ohm, FiiO E11, Stoner Acoustics UD100, Shure SE-215, Logitech Z906, Mission 731, Altec Lansing ADA-885, xDuoo UA-05, AKG K7XX,FiiO X3, FiiO K3

I like all of the products, but if I had to choose between them I would pick the headset. Very classy looking. Hope I win!

I would take the mouse and if i heard right the mousepad comes with it, so I would like that. Thank you for the opportunity.

I would pick the Feenix Aria Headset, It's the best looking headset that has caught my eye.

I'd like really the headset because it is made out of cool wood.(The rest is epic aswel)

By far my favorite item from Feenix's Collection is their autore keyboard. I wish i had seen this Keyboard before buying my current keyboard as its exactly what i was looking for stylistically, I wanted a blacked out keyboard.