Feenix Collection Giveaway

I've been living with monoprice in-ear earbuds for the past year, so the Aria headphones look pretty great.

I like the keyboard best, because i love mechanical keyboards and it looks beutifull

Just watched LMG's Pimp My Conference Room video on youtube and seen the FEENIX products. I do not currently own any Feenix products but the two products that interest me the most are the Dimora mouse surface and the Aria gaming headset.

Would be sweet to snag this.

I'm gonna say the Autore is my choice. The black on black/gold underlay is baller. And it's got Cherry MX switches. I need this in my life. 

Please help me achieve my dream of retiring my pathetic $12 Microsoft keyboard. 

The headphones look excellent too. The wood finish is nice, and oddly enough I like how bulky they look. 

I love all the prizes, but I especially like the headphones, they look just so awesome. Would be a very nice addition to my collection of headphones.

In my opinion the mouse pad and the headset are the most interesting articles. It would be really cool if I would win because my headset is steadily falling apart ;D  

The Dimora Mouse mat and the Autore Keyboard looks so sleek. It would go so well with my setup

I haven't used any of their products, but the keyboard looks really nice, I have been wanting to try out a mechcanical keyboard for awhile now. 

Never had a Feenix product before, so I would wanna get one so I can test it out.

I really like the Aria headphones, they look very comfortable, I would love to have them :)

Them headphones, because why would you not put Japanese wood on the headphones!

Dat keyboard tho! Sleak and B-E-A-Utiful!

Good luck to all!

Dude, the headset looks sick, really would like one!

Man, they look incredible. Love the minimalistic design, really simple yet so elegant. The keyboard and the headset look super sleek, and the huge mousepad would definitely improve my gaming since I play at low sensitivity.

10/10, would enter giveaway again.

If the Aria Headset sounds half as good as it looks it will be a great gift for holidays.

Out of the whole collection I like the headset and the mouse pad. They both look so classy with the wood on the side of the headphones and the frame on the mouse pad. Would like to have one. The mouse and keyboard are cool to but the first two caught my eye :)

Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.00GHz | CPU Cooler: Cooler master hyper 212 EVO | MOBO: ASUS Z170-A | RAM: HyperX 16gb fury ddr4 2133MHz

PSU: CORSAIR RMx Series 750W HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB GPU: Intel hd 530 | Case: Cooler Master Mastercase 5

definitely the headset, constructed of Pine Wood and aluminum casing given it a classic look, Independent microphone, Handmade assembly and hand finished quality checks.

gorgeous!

Keyboard looks totally sweet! Also, please save me! I have an Apple keyboard connected to my PC! Oh the nightmares....

WOW! Feenix has some very cool products right there, but my favorite I think is the headset. It look so nice, and it even made it more beautiful with the wood aesthetics.