Feenix Collection Giveaway

All their products look amazing especially love the feenix inscripited in the mouse pad. But my favourite accessory is the headset, it looks amazing great materials wood, metal and soft padding I want one now. They look great.

It would be great if I won thanks

I personally prefer the keyboard, just because it looks absolutely stunning and it has that classic look.

I'd love to play some games with that!

my favorite are the headsets, they just look really good and I have a feeling their sound quality must be incredible

Plz can i has? i wantz because dat sexiness is THROUGH DA ROOF. Headset is definitely my favorite ;DDDDDD 

Really like the minimalistic style of the keyboard :)

I want them so bad if i have them ill be able to hear Linus so much better i mean that's all you need sound for watching Linus and listening to his words of wisdom

The Feenix Aurore is gorgeous! I love the subtle lettering on the keycaps and the fact that it's standard layout makes it so much better for customization!

I can't honestly say which is the best as I have not tried them. The headphones are probably the coolest ones though.

Well... Never heard of Feenix before. I do like the looks of the Aria headfones, it surely looks and feels premium, and i don't know what is more premium than that, no lights and no colour plastic things on it. I'm sure it's made to last at least 20 years (not kiding, it really looks). All the pheriperals look really amazing. For me, it's a never-before-seen.

I hope i win, my headfones are a disaster (Duct-tape everywere, but it works  :D), my media manbrane keyboard it's from 2005 and the mouse has wear and tear everywere.  :wacko: It keeps working becuz i keep fixing them  :lol:.

PS: Sorry if bad written english, i'm portuguese.  :)

Lord Gaben does not gives knives, However Lord Linus may praise us with Giveaway Items? :D

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I realy like the keyboard because I've been wanting to buy a mechanical keyboard but I couldn't because I don't have enough money. But with this post I give you all my entry to this awesome giveaway!

By the looks of things, Feenix are speaking the truth when they say their products look beautiful, because they do! I particularly like the Aria headphones, the wood finish on the ear cups look amazing, but the mouse pad looks equally good: the glossy finish of the edges... Mmmmm ! Feenix are really doing well on the first impressions front. I would love to win these products, thanks you!

Send some love over to a new member..

But seriously the aria-feenix looks crazy my ears are already itching for the headphones!!!

The Aria headset feels amazing, but the whole Feenix collection would be mind-blowing to try on my new PC build.

I am interested in the mousepad and headset most. Ive got regular headphones and im in dire need of something with a mic, and that wood looks beautiful.

Would love to pimp my setup with this beautiful set of peripherals they look absolutely beautiful. What i wonder is why haven't i heard of this brand before!!!??! Would definitely beat my broken razer deathstalker keyboard and my Logitech G100s mouse xD

----  Xeon E3-1230 v2  --  EVGA 960ssc  --  AsRock Extreme Z77  --  Sandisk SSD Plus  --  NZXT S340  ----  

Oh WOW. That looks SICK! I never even knew this brand existed. Gotta have it right now.