Feenix Collection Giveaway

Alright, a chance to win all of this... I have no words. I was actually looking at the Nascita mouse for a while now. Looks super high quality plus it's a gaming mouse, perfect for me, plus the high dpi is a welcome. Good Luck everyone! 

the Feenix Autore keyboard looks great. i am using a Microsoft Wired Keyboard 400 that i got 3 years ago, so it would be a huge improvement. also the 11 of november is my birthday, and i am becoming 18, i hope my birthday luck wins me this :D

Gotta say I'm liking the headset, it's simple and elegant design really hits home IMO

valve plz fix

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300, MSI GTX 560TI Twin Frozr 2, 2x500GB drives, cheapo 500w PSU, cheapo HP Pavilion Elite m9000 case
#KilledMyWife

I really like how you've put up yet another giveaway for your cool fans. allthough I really enjoy all the videos you guys put up I really really enjoy it when there is a treasure to be won. Anyways, good luck to you all! :)

I like the keyboard best. I've never had a mechanical keyboard, always sticking with built-in macbook keyboards or crappy $0.75 used rubber dome keyboards from garage sales, so it looks really luxurious. On top of that, I like it's subtlety; it really goes against the typical flashy "gamer" branding used by other companies.  My mouse is okay, I guess, but it was cheap too, so I'm curious how the FEENIX mouse would feel in comparison. I have decent-ish headphones, and I've never owned a mouse pad. I would love to win, but I doubt I will. If I don't, I guess I'll just stick to what I've got and maybe finally get a job so I can save up for some decent peripherals to go with my awesome computer (I ran out of money when it came time to buy peripherals). If I do win, maybe I'll start twitch streaming or something (and I'd show my stuff off to EVERYONE!!!). Also, I've never heard of FEENIX before; I'll have to check them out more.

Like the keyboard, nice clean looking, love the headphones cause they seem super comfy!

Terrorists have two eyes, pandas have two eyes. Coincidence? I think not!

><(((°>

I would love to get this Headset. At the moment im useing a crappy Sharcoon Headset, and this thing looks soooo cool and it seems to be very good. The keyboard is also nice with the mx brown siwtches (not that loud :-) ). The mouse is ok. Im more the low DPI optical mouse user (cs:go) but it would be a nice christmas present for my brother.

I must say its a nice giveawy with cool stuff.

Sry if my english isnt that good its my 2nd language.

I like the keyboard. It has a nice looking finish and a clean and elegant, non-gamer design. :) All it needs are dedicated media controls and a wrist wrest add-on :D. My only gripe is that is seems like it is a bit tall. GIMME!

The keyboard is wickedly great, would love to have these as I've just built a budget build with tips from Linus group. Also shout out from Australia. Also @Feenix has very top quality items.

Cheers Josh

my favourite would be the headset, the pinewood looks amazing

I really like the keyboard, it looks awesome and I never ownend a mechanical keyboard so that's a point on my side too

Love how the Autore keyboard looks like a perfect sleeper keyboard for work. Understated enough that no one will try to steal it, but still rocking the browns.

I love the Simplistic design on all the products. It comes off as low key, but elegant. I would really love to have any one of these products. I hope I win.

I like Feenix´s headset. That wood man, awesome. I have really great headphones now but when I saw Aria - it was a first sight love :wub:

I like the headset. Very appealing to the eye. A good addition to any setup  ;)

I just opened all the links to see the products and boy.. All the products look very nice.

Like the wood finish on the headphones, the keyboard.. Like the stealth look and the mouse and mousepad are simple. Just how I like them.

I would say my favorite is the keyboard.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I would love to have the headset. I really like the wood finish.

I love the look of the Feenix Aria Headset, my current headset is a cheap one and honestly my earbuds sound better.

Thanks for the opportunity :D

Their products look amazing, that packaging <3_<3 looks so premium pfewwww

that would be something amazing to have