Do you guys drink?

TechStyle

A bottle a week so far for the past 2 months. Might get outright drunk in a few weeks cause fuck college

When I or my children have to endure second hand smoke blown from the rotting eat holes of trash such as your younger self my tolerance runs out rather abruptly I am afraid. It's great that you don't do that anymore though right? :lol:

In regards to the drinking I am more disgusted by those that lay paralytic in their own bodily fluids.

Fair enough. I have little tolerance for those who allow their habits to affect others. In that regard, I agree with you.

What I don't agree with is referring to those people as "trash." Having firsthand experience with things like smoking, I fully understand just how bloody hard it is to stop. Most smokers that I knew and know started when they were young because it was cool. Before they knew it, they had become a slave to this expensive, harmful habit. It becomes a physical need, and the resolve required to abstain is immense. I did it, and everyone else can do it too, but I understand just how monumental a fight it is. 

So long as you do not allow your vices to affect the lives of those around you, I take no issue. Inconsiderate people infuriate me, but that's not strictly related to drunks and smokers. 

I tend to stick to beer, ales and bitters to be precise (can't stand stouts and I tolerate largers) but when it comes to shots, I prefer my scotch and rum to things like vodka and sambuca.

I've never really been "blitzed" where I really can't remember or do anything, but I have been a bit drunk after about 6 largers and about 4 shots whilst out in the clubs.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I'll take a couple of shots along with a night of beer drinking and end up good by the end of the night. If I go out on the town I'll end up somewhere around 6-8 shots and be too drunk by the end of the night.

Shots are generally a bad idea if you have poor self control (like me)

I don't drink. And probably never will. This is all due to a couple of personal reasons.

I'm a light weight but tend o drink at home and relax with a movie more the get blasted :P 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I've had a few beers, but never got drunk and don't plan to. I can do stupid stuff on my own and hangovers don't sound appealing to me.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

i drink radler .. sometimes

.. flavoured beer with 2% or 0 % alcohol

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Belgian beer is best beer. :D

@MG2R

American beer is..... sigh :/

I look forward to another euro trip even if for the beer alone.

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

Who doesn't drink is more the question. Being an adult is enough to push anyone to the "misuse" of alcohol.

I drink low twenties of units per week.

I drink vodka and ice tea, or orange

I've drank 6 shots without getting drunk (by that I mean I still was coordinated not that I'd pass a breath test) and have never actually got to a point where I was tipsy

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Watch out we've got a heavyweight on our hands :P

It actually kinda sucks, good vodka ain't cheap and it's all I drink, so I need more to feel good

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Only soft drinks. 

I see no point in drinking alcohol. That and I cant stand the taste of it. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Belgian beer is best beer. :D

@MG2R

the only beer I have tried are cheap american beers and I'm not a fan of them. I just don't think I'm cut out for the bitterness of hops and stuff.

the only beer I have tried are cheap american beers and I'm not a fan of them. I just don't think I'm cut out for the bitterness of hops and stuff.

You can get decent brews here such as Zombie Dust and the like, but taking a trip to Germany or Belgium is a great start for decent beer around the world.

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2