NEW Noiseblocker 140mm e-loop fans!

So these have been released very recently, the big brother to the much loved 120mm e-loop fans from BlackNoise.

eloop140__spot-02__web.jpgeloop140__spot-01__web.jpg

With unique German engineering, these fans not only look awesome, but also are very quiet with decent airflow and static pressure.

The white colour scheme also fits any white themed build perfectly. I personally own three B12-PS PWM 120mm versions and they are excellent.

eloop140__spot-03__web.jpg

The new 140mm version matches the 120mm version while bringing similar or better performance at lower noise levels (due to the larger size).

I have attached some images of the data sheet because I can't link PDF 

post-4438-0-73298400-1445060965_thumb.pn

post-4438-0-25068500-1445060969_thumb.pn

I have simplified some of the specifications here, because the data sheet is a little hard to read:

rpm:    600    900    1400    300-1200(PWM)

dba:    5.7     17      28.5     24.3

cfm:    43      64      105      84

mm:    0.3     0.7     1.6       1.1

(^ this is mmH2O aka static pressure)

100% developed in Germany

TÜV-certified sound level specifications = real data

extremely low-noise bionic loop rotor

bionic deep sound fan frame

position-invariant magnetic bearing NB-NanoSLI® 2NEW!

silent NB-EKA P2 Drive NEW!

Bayer® Makrolon® rotor with anti-dust technology

weighted reinforced fibreglass PBT frame

NB cable management with two pluggable connection cables

Perfect results for PC casing, CPU cooling systems and radiator( higher cooling power at same revolution ratel)

Includes

4 fine thread screws and knurled nuts for tool free assembly

4 NB silicone slics for vibration-free assembly

each 2x 20 and 50 cm connection cable with textile sheath

6 year warranty

Hightech compact fans with bionic loop rotor (BionicLoopFan®). The special wing shape triggers turbulence in the air. This physical effect reduces the volume which is based on turbulances in the air flow and reduces energy consumption. With a straightened air flow and a higher Airflow these fans usually offers a higher overall cooling capacity over classical fans .

Product page: http://www.blacknoise.com/site/en/products/noiseblocker-it-fans/nb-eloop-series/140x140x29mm.php

Where to buy:

http://www.amazon.de/Noiseblocker-NB-eLoop-Fan-B14-1-140mm/dp/B0149M7ZGG

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Noiseblocker-ITR-B14-PS-NB-eLoop-B14-PS-140mm/dp/B0149M97NU

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Noiseblocker-ITR-B14-3-NB-eLoop-B14-3-140mm/dp/B0149MBB16

http://www.coolerkit.com/shop/nb-eloop-b14-ps-6218p.html

Soon coming to america :)

Expected retail price: $25-35 each

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Too bad they only have them in white. :sad face here

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Oh my god these would be perfect for my build.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

FINALLY

Yeah, now just gotta wait for amazon.com to stock them...

Shouldnt take more than a few weeks :)

Great, I was just looking for some fans!

EDIT: Far too much money for me... even $25 is pushing it, but over $30!

Yes these are top of the line fans, as expensive as noctuas or more.

For budget options look towards fractal design ;)

Too bad they only have them in white. :sad face here

noiseblocker has black fans, but I personally dont like thsoe too much and their performance to noise isnt great

Oh my god these would be perfect for my build.

If you care about noise, these are some of the best. Not just in terms of dba, but also the motor pitch is very low (less audible whine) and the rotor is extremely well balanced (less vibrations passed to the case, reducing even more noise)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yeah, now just gotta wait for amazon.com to stock them...

Shouldnt take more than a few weeks :)

Yes these are top of the line fans, as expensive as noctuas or more.

For budget options look towards fractal design ;)

noiseblocker has black fans, but I personally dont like thsoe too much and their performance to noise isnt great

If you care about noise, these are some of the best. Not just in terms of dba, but also the motor pitch is very low (less audible whine) and the rotor is extremely well balanced (less vibrations passed to the case, reducing even more noise)

$50

imma go with more...

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

with a little bit of DIY and paint you can change the collor ;) That's what I do xp

Never the same results, though. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Never the same results, though. :(

black blue and red versions of the 120mm e-loop are sold by certain companies, I would expect the same to happen to the 140mm fans within a year or two :)

78407_1.jpg78406_1.jpg

Phobya_fans_wb_fix-13.jpg

Spoiler

black blue and red versions of the 120mm e-loop are sold by certain companies, I would expect the same to happen to the 140mm fans within a year or two :)

Nice! They look great! If they release them in blue or black, I will definitely get some. :wub:

(I actually don't mind noise though)

Oh, now to decide between these or the Fractal Venturi.  

Well the price should pretty much decide it for you...

These fans are much more expensive :(

Prolimatech makes the best quiet fans on the market.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G9WDYEC/?tag=pcpapi-20

Well not only do they look worse, and have only one fan speed option, but they are louder, move less airflow, and have less static pressure...

So no, they are definitely not the best, I have seen lots of fans with better specs than that, not just these noiseblocker ones

http://www.aquatuning.us/search?sSearch=Eloop

Best place I have seen for eloop fans got all 16 of mine there of the 120mm 1800 rpm phobia branded ones

They have the 140mm ones already from 26$ singles and discounted as you buy more

The PWM model is listed at 27.20 usd

I paid over $30 each for my B12-PS eloops

I think its worth it, they are better than all the other fans I have bought over the years, these will last me a much longer time

Spoiler

Well the price should pretty much decide it for you...

These fans are much more expensive :(

-Snipped-

Price means very little when it comes to noise quality.  Think these'll boast a better noise quality at max than the Venturi?  The specs and operations are pretty similar for them both.  Difference is likely motor sound and quality in the air movement.

I would love these but Im better off solving my GPU noisy fan issue first, as that's the biggest part of the problem in most people's situations

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

why? how can painting it slightly change the results?

it unbalances the rotor and the type of paint can also cause more drag on the blades

painting needs to be done with an extremely light paint such as airbrush or something similar for it to not negatively affect the fan

Price means very little when it comes to noise quality.  Think these'll boast a better noise quality at max than the Venturi?  The specs and operations are pretty similar for them both.  Difference is likely motor sound and quality in the air movement.

yeah for sure, if the 120mm versions are anything to go by :)

Spoiler

Neat. I wanna see an airflow/noise test.

oohhh xp then I'm afraid I damaged quite a lot of fans allready xp I use normall spray paint xp

well they dont really get damaged, they just have a reduced life span and usually more noise/less airflow

Spoiler

Well not only do they look worse, and have only one fan speed option, but they are louder, move less airflow, and have less static pressure...

So no, they are definitely not the best, I have seen lots of fans with better specs than that, not just these noiseblocker ones

I think they look great, then again I also prefer Nvidia and Intel over AMD, point made.

As for the fans, 

They are PWM so speed is controllable.

The 120mm fan specs are:

Dimension 120 x 120 x 15mm  Bearing Double Ball Bearing Net Weight 91g Fan Speed PWM 400 ~ 1300 RPM  Noise Level 7~17 dBA Airflow 56 CFM Connector 4 PIN PWM Rated Voltage : 12 V Rated Current : 0.12 Max. Amp Input Power : 1.44 W Input Current : 0.12 Max. Amp MTBF : 100,000 h / 35℃ or 60,000 h / 60℃ Static Pressure : 0.9 mmH2O

The 140mm fan specs are:

Dimension (L)140mm X (W)140mm X (H)15mm  (with 120mm mounting holes) Bearing Double Ball Bearing Net Weight 91g Fan Speed 300 ~ 1000 RPM (±100RPM) Noise Level 9 ~ 18 dBA Airflow 98 CFM Connector 4 PIN PWM Rated Voltage 12 V Rated Current 0.19 Max. Amp Input Power 2.04 W Input Current 0.19 Max. Amp MTBF 100,000 h / 35℃ or 60,000 h / 60℃ Static Pressure 0.9 mm H2O  (at 1,000 RPM)

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

I think they look great, then again I also prefer Nvidia and Intel over AMD, point made.

As for the fans,

They are PWM so speed is controllable.

The 120mm fan specs are:

Dimension 120 x 120 x 15mm Bearing Double Ball Bearing Net Weight 91g Fan Speed PWM 400 ~ 1300 RPM Noise Level 7~17 dBA Airflow 56 CFM Connector 4 PIN PWM Rated Voltage : 12 V Rated Current : 0.12 Max. Amp Input Power : 1.44 W Input Current : 0.12 Max. Amp MTBF : 100,000 h / 35℃ or 60,000 h / 60℃ Static Pressure : 0.9 mmH2O

The 140mm fan specs are:

Dimension (L)140mm X (W)140mm X (H)15mm (with 120mm mounting holes) Bearing Double Ball Bearing Net Weight 91g Fan Speed 300 ~ 1000 RPM (±100RPM) Noise Level 9 ~ 18 dBA Airflow 98 CFM Connector 4 PIN PWM Rated Voltage 12 V Rated Current 0.19 Max. Amp Input Power 2.04 W Input Current 0.19 Max. Amp MTBF 100,000 h / 35℃ or 60,000 h / 60℃ Static Pressure 0.9 mm H2O (at 1,000 RPM)

Can anyone with some expertise explain to me why NB hasn't moved to Fluid Dynamic Bearings yet? You can shave 2db just making that switch.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Can anyone with some expertise explain to me why NB hasn't moved to Fluid Dynamic Bearings yet? You can shave 2db just making that switch.

because they use NanoSLI floating magnetic bearings

which are even better than fluid dynamic bearings

these bearings use magnets to make the rotor "float" with 0 physical contact, essentially 0 bearing noise

Spoiler

because they use NanoSLI floating magnetic bearings

which are even better than fluid dynamic bearings

these bearings use magnets to make the rotor "float" with 0 physical contact, essentially 0 bearing noise

And yet they classify these as Double Ball bearings why? MagLev bearings are the best you can do, no doubt, but why not mention that for Pete's sake?

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

And yet they classify these as Double Ball bearings why? MagLev bearings are the best you can do, no doubt, but why not mention that for Pete's sake?

where does it say double badll bearing??

on the product page it says "position-invariant magnetic bearing NB-NanoSLI® "

http://www.blacknoise.com/site/en/products/noiseblocker-it-fans/nb-eloop-series/140x140x29mm.php

Spoiler

where does it say double badll bearing??

on the product page it says "position-invariant magnetic bearing NB-NanoSLI® "

http://www.blacknoise.com/site/en/products/noiseblocker-it-fans/nb-eloop-series/140x140x29mm.php

In the spoilers, and Newegg, and Amazon, which is weird because both of those have magnetic bearings as search options.