IN WIN G1 vs IN WIN PREMIUM (modded In Win 909)

ciobanulx

Thanks Alex, I am going down the same road as you have done and purchased the D5 enabled reservoir and the in win 909(silver) case and i am going to have the reservoir fill point in the top of the case like you have done also. Could you tell me the name of the part that you used in your pic for the fill point that runs up to the top of the case as this is my first water cooled build and i am getting a lot of ideas from your build. :) I wont post any more pics as the last thing i want to do i hijack your thread, so i apologize. 

Hi mate! That's looking really good, love it! I'm guessing you are after the pass-through fitting that foes through the panel. It's from Bitpower and here is a link to one on PerformancePCs, you can look up different colours if you want, I have the red one -  http://www.performance-pcs.com/bitspower-case-top-water-fill-through-hole-fitting-set-carbon-black-finish.html

Let me know if you need any more help! If you're worried about hijacking the thread send me a PM :)

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

• 2 weeks later...

It would of been a little better if IN-WIN had allowed a little more room at the back of the case so i could make full use of the Bitspower x station. I found it a little tight. It seems that companies only allow the most limited amount of space in there cases at the rear.Did you find that with the x station.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2016 at 10:45 AM, grassy said:

It would of been a little better if IN-WIN had allowed a little more room at the back of the case so i could make full use of the Bitspower x station. I found it a little tight. It seems that companies only allow the most limited amount of space in there cases at the rear.Did you find that with the x station.

Yea I found the Bitspower X station to be very tight in the back as well, but it is what it is :)

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

• 3 months later...

Hi guys,

I have some new updates on this build :)

After two versions it's now going into V3

AVEXIR have asked me to display the build at their Computex booth coming up and it's going through some changes for this. Changing some of the hardware and the loop a little bit.

Due to the changes new build name is IN WIN PREMIUM :D

Hope you guys enjoy these quick updates on this build yet again.

First up, new motherboard and graphics cards!

S1vfCnm.jpg

FbfvxRH.jpg

xS8GSJA.jpg

nlDaQjg.jpg

ynJ8IIG.jpg

Jxy5N20.jpg

ISxx7Ox.jpg

zUAfxkV.jpg

6C5Lzoy.jpg

UM9hD0a.jpg

QTt1Rxb.jpg

f8D5Twl.jpg

Thanks for checking it out and stay tuned for more.

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

Hi guys,

I've added some vinyl to the motherboard to bring it in line with the theme of the build!

Most of the other things will be a straight swap :)

Also a look at the EK Supremacy EVO CPU block and Avexir Blitz Memory.

w28t0xQ.jpg

33elDWq.jpg

qmhy4xn.jpg

IY1d5ar.jpg

vq5zLmi.jpg

jXk0Exv.jpg

XxKWLpG.jpg

QVBOxxY.jpg

3uhEzRM.jpg

JbCwpea.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

Hi guys,

Changed some of the vinyl logos in the build from Gigabyte G1 to a more ASUS Signature look as well as showing some EK love. Also a special shout-out to AVEXIR on the side panel :D

And check out the sweet looking ASUS STRIX GTX 980TI!

Yz5ummJ.jpg

Y68eGnV.jpg

BH7MTUF.jpg

3jsXPlB.jpg

mvHNkKi.jpg

gvRHsQg.jpg

xQSGGCP.jpg

083MkYB.jpg

jXvehJS.jpg

GuEY06L.jpg

rymvv23.jpg

y7td2Ed.jpg

4ibMvze.jpg

E4CGsJA.jpg

0RBvSu2.jpg

Thanks for checking it out and stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

Hi guys,

I made a quick video of installing an EK Waterblock to the ASUS STRIX GTX 980TI graphics cards. It's my very first video so let me know what you think. I know the lighting isn't too good in this one but I'm learning. Hopefully the content is good :D

Subscribe to the Simple Modz channel for more watercooling and modding related videos.

Check out the video here:

Also some shots of the cards with sexy waterblocks installed :D

nw2S0Pc.jpg

YU9kZed.jpg

pRsflow.jpg

wHsLVM5.jpg

B50KlpU.jpg

twbQTSO.jpg

yNcds34.jpg

ErsiLYz.jpg

xM9AHPg.jpg

yY0tsp8.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

Hi guys,

I think it's pretty obvious that the build is already at Computex by now. Just been busy as always and haven't managed to post all the updates yet.

Here are shots of the new tubing layout before filling up, just slightly different.

GYlKFV6.jpg

Notice the vinyl work on the small SLI bridge, it was the only one I had available at the time however it turned out great.

IAKGcvv.jpg

6UzqHAn.jpg

uT1EG2i.jpg

mjoehaM.jpg

6hxRS3n.jpg

o6NjPmL.jpg

PLbAiiO.jpg

PiVpG7W.jpg

FpKHZxB.jpg

nu07p8Z.jpg

sRnXbdB.jpg

8lJB5Dc.jpg

P1FygJT.jpg

8j5mhsj.jpg

KYdhrOr.jpg

D76aymc.jpg

UlNkiKY.jpg

Thanks for checking it out, I'll have the final pics in the next update!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ