IN WIN G1 vs IN WIN PREMIUM (modded In Win 909)

ciobanulx

Very beautiful build! The color scheming is a perfect match!

If you don't mind me asking where did you get the custom vinyl done?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Great use of space for the res!

Very beautiful build! The color scheming is a perfect match!

If you don't mind me asking where did you get the custom vinyl done?

Cheers! :D

The vinyl I did myself using the Silhouette Cameo 2. I use it in all of my builds now :D

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

G8iKLyY.png

Hi guys!

Here's the 6700K CPU and also the cool Avexir Blitz DDR4 memory :D

Also a bit of testing with all the hardware.

ziU3mNn.jpg

ObGByMU.jpg

GFpuusg.jpg

MWvk9Me.jpg

FDqDNZB.jpg

uRHehPX.jpg

YD38K7t.jpg

iwJ13zN.jpg

lMkfwot.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

Hi guys!

Here's the 6700K CPU and also the cool Avexir Blitz DDR4 memory :D

Also a bit of testing with all the hardware.

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

looks great as allways. i would love to get some avexir raiden for my pc but the ones i want only come in ddr4 so gonna have to settle for led 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

looks great as allways. i would love to get some avexir raiden for my pc but the ones i want only come in ddr4 so gonna have to settle for led 

Ah yea the Raiden is really awesome! Hope to use that in a build one day

It's all coming together now! Brilliant!

Cheers :D

SIMPLE MODZ

Haha cheers :D

again very cool hope my build turn out almost half as good as yours 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

G8iKLyY.png

Hi guys!

I have some fancy looking SLI bridges to showcase today! You may have seen the Gigabyte one in the previous update :)

That's the one I'm using in this system however I have the Nvidia and ASUS ones as well and thought it'd be good to do a comparison photo shoot. Which one do you like best?

I think it does depend on what brands you prefer as well and also the theme of your build. I'll be slightly modding the Gigabyte one with a white Gigabyte Eye logo instead of the blue.

Also the cables from Icemodz are incredible as always. Check out those closed combs, awesome!

fFfiUia.jpg

fEauXSn.jpg

Vs520fJ.jpg

iEe4i5l.jpg

5DjGJSv.jpg

j8n0hHU.jpg

MwUuWxW.jpg

1nBYmbK.jpg

zd9i1wj.jpg

pzXKeuu.jpg

zWnAiO4.jpg

26zglay.jpg

haOB2sN.jpg

Thanks for checking it out guys and stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

that asus ones gonna look good once i get pascal gpu (watercooling tubing going to be black nickel tubing)

G8iKLyY.png

Alright guys here are some shots before I filled up the build!

This was pretty much a day before it had to get shipped out to PAX AU and I was really running out of time which is why the build log fell behind since then.

Should get the build pretty much up to date with the next update :)

Hope you guys like it so far!

QHjm3ZO.jpg

TrdHuWU.jpg

2ifcH4o.jpg

A shot of the cable management, ignore the Adata drive, there were two Crucial SSDs put in there in the end!

y9C0gE1.jpg

Still need to show you guys the decals I did on it afterwards, mainly for the sponsors for the PAX display :)

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

Alright guys here are some shots before I filled up the build!

This was pretty much a day before it had to get shipped out to PAX AU and I was really running out of time which is why the build log fell behind since then.

Should get the build pretty much up to date with the next update :)

Hope you guys like it so far!

A shot of the cable management, ignore the Adata drive, there were two Crucial SSDs put in there in the end!

Still need to show you guys the decals I did on it afterwards, mainly for the sponsors for the PAX display :)

Cheers,

Alex

as all ways amazing  :D  whats the thing with the molex connectors on the back of the case?

Nice cable management, man!

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Beaut case

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

as all ways amazing  :D  whats the thing with the molex connectors on the back of the case?

Thanks! It's a molex and 3pin PCB for fans, pumps, LEDs and stuff like that to connect to. Bitspower makes it. I have all the fans connected to it. It's very good as it has connectors for 5, 7 and 9V reducers. So I have all fans connected at 7V so the whole thing is nice and quiet :)

Nice cable management, man!

Beaut case

Yea In Win did an awesome job on this one :D

SIMPLE MODZ

All of your work is amazing. Keep it up.