IN WIN G1 vs IN WIN PREMIUM (modded In Win 909)

ciobanulx

why white fans isnt the ttheme a black and red build

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

why white fans isnt the ttheme a black and red build

He's going to follow the look of the Gigabyte motherboard, with black, red, and white!

Yup, theme is red, black and white, same as the Gigabyte G1 motherboard :D

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

paint dem radiator white!

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Subbed. Those rads and fans look boss.

"Simple Modz" was a familiar name to me, then from your sig I now remember your Vault Boy mod. Nice to see more stuff from you.

Subbed. Those rads and fans look boss.

"Simple Modz" was a familiar name to me, then from your sig I now remember your Vault Boy mod. Nice to see more stuff from you.

Thanks a lot man :D

Nicely done.

Can't wait to see how everything comes together! 

More and more builds adopting the vinyl trend. Oh how I'd like a cutter for myself.  :wub:

Vinyl is awesome, I use some in mainly all my builds now :D

Daaaaamn!!!! That looks good.

Jeeeezz, going to follow this!!

Thanks a lot for the kind words guys! :D

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

G8iKLyY.png

Hey guys!

Here are some awesome goodies from Primochill!

Rigid Revolver fittings and compression reservoir with D5 mount!

K8nCF6Y.jpg

Yen5HcM.jpg

jJK6XNw.jpg

pFMu0BG.jpg

cZXdf4K.jpg

CLUfrzv.jpg

ftoU7U8.jpg

SMXk0JD.jpg

3L7pfK9.jpg

36t2p3a.jpg

mR5Fe7d.jpg

m7Oxphy.jpg

elXERD2.jpg

Vx8GOBL.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

i have a question where did you get the case powder coated 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

also saw the full mod it looks great

Dat res do  :o

:D

i have a question where did you get the case powder coated 

Just a local powder coating place in my area. If you're interested just google for some in your area and ask if they can do a case it is usually a pretty simple process for a shop to do a computer case :)

also saw the full mod it looks great

Cheers! Yup you can see it on my Facebook page. I had to rush it on there just with the build being at PAX AU :)

Need to get the build log up to date and also there are some changes which will need to be done to the build :D

SIMPLE MODZ

:D

Just a local powder coating place in my area. If you're interested just google for some in your area and ask if they can do a case it is usually a pretty simple process for a shop to do a computer case :)

Cheers! Yup you can see it on my Facebook page. I had to rush it on there just with the build being at PAX AU :)

Need to get the build log up to date and also there are some changes which will need to be done to the build :D

i actually saw it on YouTube i was surprised when i saw it  

i actually saw it on YouTube i was surprised when i saw it  

On YouTube!? Awesome :D I'll try and post all the updates on here soon. I've got one now :). I still want to show people the build process rather and the finished build straight away :P

SIMPLE MODZ

On YouTube!? Awesome :D I'll try and post all the updates on here soon. I've got one now :). I still want to show people the build process rather and the finished build straight away :P

do you mind if i post the link?

G8iKLyY.png

Hi guys!

Here's some of the gear in the case and also the red frame is back in.

You can see a custom acrylic plate where the reservoir is mounted with a pass-through fitting going down into the main compartment and also a cover for the PSU area with the In Win logo on it :D

6xt9ENa.jpg

pa4JdTx.jpg

TH293kG.jpg

xReiZe2.jpg

Fill port in the top 

dRMW7B9.jpg

bk9vko9.jpg

PzX7ZCq.jpg

MNPCTECH grill on there just for the cool look. It goes with the bits of silver on the motherboard :P

pcoBsHa.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ