IN WIN G1 vs IN WIN PREMIUM (modded In Win 909)

ciobanulx

All of your work is amazing. Keep it up.

Thanks a lot :D

Wow! Such a beauty.  :o  ;)

Top notch work!

Although the psu shroud lighting bugs me a little  :D

Thanks haha yea I couldn't get it in any better than that but it does look a bit better in real life. I'll have some better photos up soon.

Amazing build mate. Did you take any inspiration from other builds or anything in general?

Thanks a lot! The theme is based on the Gigabyte motherboard which is also where the name In Win G1 comes from, it's all Gigabyte G1 Gaming hardware. Everything I sorta came up by myself as I do with all my builds :)

Incredible!

Thanks mate :D

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

G8iKLyY.png

Hi guys,

You can see the decals I did on the case here, mainly for sponsors for the PAX display. But I really like them, give the build a sorta race car look!

kDSxWfy.jpg

xnQbEwP.jpg

uwG0MgJ.jpg

Also the SLI bridge mod. It's a piece of acrylic stock over the original Gigabyte eye. I didn't want to ruin this SLI bridge as it's pretty unique so making a cover made sense :)

ebVRTOk.jpg

ADQyzU0.jpg

Gh2qqv8.jpg

Y4Drq4H.jpg

x30NSzN.jpg

TQjSRXi.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

Hi guys,

You can see the decals I did on the case here, mainly for sponsors for the PAX display. But I really like them, give the build a sorta race car look!

Also the SLI bridge mod. It's a piece of acrylic stock over the original Gigabyte eye. I didn't want to ruin this SLI bridge as it's pretty unique so making a cover made sense :)

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

they look nice any idea if its possible to light up the inwin logo 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

they look nice any idea if its possible to light up the inwin logo 

Cheers! And it is lit up, just not entirely :P

I can't get the LED any better in there as the build is now. Should have mounted the LED in there before getting the PSU cover and PSU in there, now the only way would be to rip out the PSU cover and that's not worth the trouble for an LED. I kinda like it like that. It's shining on the In Win writing and fading over the logo.

Will need to upload all my studio pics with proper lighting and everything and you guys can see better :)

SIMPLE MODZ

Cheers! And it is lit up, just not entirely :P

I can't get the LED any better in there as the build is now. Should have mounted the LED in there before getting the PSU cover and PSU in there, now the only way would be to rip out the PSU cover and that's not worth the trouble for an LED. I kinda like it like that. It's shining on the In Win writing and fading over the logo.

Will need to upload all my studio pics with proper lighting and everything and you guys can see better :)

no i meant on the front of the case and i meant for me :P also how did you attach the frosted acrylic to the case because i want to do that just with my project iridium logo i would also love to see the back of the case

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

no i meant on the front of the case and i meant for me :P also how did you attach the frosted acrylic to the case because i want to do that just with my project iridium logo i would also love to see the back of the case

Ah yea you can light that up and I have it up, just wasn't plugged in on these pics :) It's all from the power LED cable that plugs into the MB :)

SIMPLE MODZ

Ah yea you can light that up and I have it up, just wasn't plugged in on these pics :) It's all from the power LED cable that plugs into the MB :)

wait i have this case the front inwin logo in the red area lights up  :huh:

G8iKLyY.png

Hi guys!

Here are the few pics that I have of the system at PAX Australia :D

Also I'm proud to announce that the In Win G1 build has been nominated for MOTM over on Bit-Tech!

d0l4ObQ.jpg

6ZhsSoM.jpg

E0PlekS.jpg

Hope these pics show the build a bit better!

Will post pics from my studio with the next update :D

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

:o Should have flown down to Melbourn to see this. Much regret. Much sad :( Build is amazing as always (I should just make a script to post this in every one of you threads). Hopefully I will one day be as good as you are. :D

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

Yea it does light up, just wasn't plugged in when I took those photos :)

turns out mines broken :(

:o Should have flown down to Melbourn to see this. Much regret. Much sad :( Build is amazing as always (I should just make a script to post this in every one of you threads). Hopefully I will one day be as good as you are. :D

Ah thanks man, means a lot :D Much appreciated!

turns out mines broken :(

Check to make sure it's plugged in correctly, it has 2 different cables for different motherboards, make sure + and - match on the motherboard. It's not like the power button, they need to match. Don't see why it would be broken

SIMPLE MODZ

Ah thanks man, means a lot :D Much appreciated!

Check to make sure it's plugged in correctly, it has 2 different cables for different motherboards, make sure + and - match on the motherboard. It's not like the power button, they need to match. Don't see why it would be broken

its the molex connector right because the only one i dont have plugged in is the hd audio as i cant seem to find that on my mb 

its the molex connector right because the only one i dont have plugged in is the hd audio as i cant seem to find that on my mb 

Not the molex, the molex does the light bar on the side. It's the power led, need to plug in with your power button cable, the very tiny one, there are two attached to the same cable with different connectors depending on MB :)

SIMPLE MODZ

Not the molex, the molex does the light bar on the side. It's the power led, need to plug in with your power button cable, the very tiny one, there are two attached to the same cable with different connectors depending on MB :)

huh ill have to take the side panel off again and look

Haha all good :)

ya its dead i checked but probably going to mod it with an rgb one latter might do the same with the light bar 

ya its dead i checked but probably going to mod it with an rgb one latter might do the same with the light bar 

Ah are you sure it's plugged in correctly on the motherboard? Should work, not sure how it could break, only if the cables come off maybe

close but not close enough :P

LOL :P

SIMPLE MODZ

Ah are you sure it's plugged in correctly on the motherboard? Should work, not sure how it could break, only if the cables come off maybe

LOL :P

ya im sure it plugged in correctly and i pretty sure when i reversed the plug it died because it flickered then went out and hasn't lit back up either way since