Are you unhappy with your computer build?

Music

Sweet. What's your SoundCloud?

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Core i5 - No. Sure it doesn't quite have the graphics power I'd like and doesn't have an SSD, but still chews up and spits out everything I throw at it.

Core 2 Duo - No. Nothing really needs changing, great console replacement and has cost me next to nothing.

I don't have a soundcloud. I do post to this site http://www.splice.com/dukethedj  I just started to get into the music space.

You use Splice, too? Awesome!

Your music is great, man!

My SC: https://soundcloud.com/the-official-czex

EDIT: "Horseradish is not an instrument either." DROP lol I love it.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Wish I built my pc to begin with instead of buying a pre built and eventually replacing every part of it. My PC has come a long way and I only need a new GPU to be happy. I have no desire to complicate things with water cooling. I can appreciate the art of a good water cooled build, not to mention the great temp control, but a nice simple air cooled system is the way for me

Unhappy. But I'm already saving up for the next build. I might end up getting a refund on that engagement ring if my relationship is a bust.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Quite content with my build. An i7 might have been better now, but at the time I didn't really see the need nor had the extra cash to spend on it. Currently looking to upgrade RAM to 16GB which is a slight hassle, seeing as my upgrade plan failed - I have 2x4GB and nobody sells the same RAM sticks anymore. Also thinking about upgrading my GTX 670 FTW to a 980Ti. Maybe I want to look into doing a watercooling built as well. So much fun.

Oh but color scheming is a pain though. Currently have a Phanteks CPU cooler coloured White/Blue. Picking similarly coloured parts (RAM, GPU) is tough.

i5 3570K @ 4.3Ghz Turbo (OC) | GIGABYTE G1 GTX 980 Ti | G.Skill 8GB RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 2TB

Hell yeah! amazing budget build :D

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Threads Motherboard TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING RAM 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4 GPU 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti Case be quiet! White OS Linux Mint Cinnamon

I am very unhappy with my 4770k cause it doesnt oc at all (even bsod on 4.0Ghz with 1.30v) and i come from an 3770k @5.0Ghz 

Also the coolermaster V8 GTS, it fits my color scheme and it cools really good BUT its jetengine loud!

Let's agree to disagree

Cable management isn't great and there isn't a way to improve it that much and also the hyper 212 evo gives me high temps, I can't seem to mount it right, I mean the cpu spikes up to 70°C -74C°

Happy with my build, but really should have spent half the amount I did. Could have put the other half toward a utv and sprayer which I needed a lot more. Ah priorities.

CPU: i7 - 5930k  GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti  MOBO: MSI XPower AC X99 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB  Boot Drive: M.2 SM951 512GB Storage: 850 Pro 1TB SSD PSU: EVGA 1000W Case: TT Core X9 CPU Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate Case Fans: 2x Cooler Master 200mm Fan, 5x Cougar Vortex 120mm, 4x Be quiet! Pure Wings 140mm Peripherals: Corsair K70 and G5 Mouse

I am very unhappy with my 4770k cause it doesnt oc at all (even bsod on 4.0Ghz with 1.30v) and i come from an 3770k @5.0Ghz

Also the coolermaster V8 GTS, it fits my color scheme and it cools really good BUT its jetengine loud!

Ouch, you sure that cpu isn't faulted?

Other than getting a non-modular PSU and having a heat sink half hanging off my mobo because a screw you can't seem to buy anywhere somehow went missing then no, I'm content with my build.

I'll tell you in a month. If it runs Fallout 4 you won't hear from me because I'll be happy.

I guess, about 99% of those who will play fallout 4, will be lost from the real life for the next 2-3 years.

lol

I'm pretty happy with my build, can't really complain. I would like to swap out all of my case fans for Noctua NF-P14 redux fans, replace the cooler on my Titan X with an ACX 2.0+, and some discrete white LEDs just to brighten up the case, but I'm okay with it in its current state.

Incipere V5.0

Spoiler

CPU | i7-4790k | GPU | Nvidia GTX Titan X | Motherboard | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | Memory | 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 G2 | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + Toshiba 3TB | Case | Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 | CPU Cooler | Noctua NH-D15

Parvulus V1.0

Spoiler

CPU | i5-4690k | GPU | Zotac GTX 960 | Motherboard | ASRock Z97M-ITX/ac | Memory | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 GS | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + WD 1TB Blue 2.5" | Case | Silverstone Sugo SG13

If you want to join a group chat of like-minded techies, gaming, and all things dank, join our Discord group. Message me or get into contact with Galaxy. http://linustechtips.com/main/user/107351-gaiaxy/

I've upgraded tons of things since i built it but now it's Just my case that makes me sad. I picked out all my original parts and then saw a combo with all the same parts and a case for 20$ less than my parts combined. Its a Black diypc shadow. Is not the worst but cable management was a total pain and i can't do it any better than it is right now. Watercooling support was also garbage (didn't originally plan on watercooling) so now i have a crappy case to start with that I've dremeled in about 10 different spots to fit my custom loop. I've spent about 750$ upgrading since my 1200$ build in February and just can't bring myself to buy another case haha

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

I guess, about 99% of those who will play fallout 4, will be lost from the real life for the next 2-3 years.

lol

I'd say that's accurate. I lost 8 months of my life completely to Fallout 3. Still have the game LOL.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Nope
It's still running at 900p and it's mainly my brother's PC who plays CS:GO and farming simulator only anyway.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I wish I got a 390 instead of the 970 even though I got the 970 for $289

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Im happy, but I dont think my 770 will cut it for much longer.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I can't complain. I have the exact system I wanted, and after doing a lot of research picking my parts, they run exactly as I was expecting them to.

Im happy, but I dont think my 770 will cut it for much longer.

I'd stick with it another year and see if Nvidia puts out something really impressive in the 70 series for Pascal or if AMD has something great in the 80 or 90 series in Arctic Islands. You gotta think one of the two vendors will put out something pretty impressive with the massive process size shrink in the next gen GPUs plus HBM2.