How to Get Over My Jealousy?

The Cool n00B

I've had this crush on a girl in my school, but I haven't made a move. I'm not looking for encouragement for me to do anything about it, because nothing anyone has said to me has made me make a move.

Pretty much, she's pretty popular, she plays sports, etc. I'm am/do none of those things. Whenever she talks to the sporty guys, I always get jealous and she laughs and smiles and whatnot. I can't talk to her, much less make her smile (although I did once, but that's not important for this). I get super jealous of this and and it makes me think, if I made a move what would she think of me getting jealous?

I need advice to stop being jealous because I feel like it would make me a bad boyfriend. Help is appreciated, thanks.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

Welcome to life.  Now calm down and do some meditation.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

"I need advice to stop being jealous because I feel like it would make me a bad boyfriend. Help is appreciated, thanks."

1st - you are not her boyfriend
2nd - you are acting like a stalker
3rd - you are just going to have to accept this and move on

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Plenty of fish in the sea. Forget about her and you will eventually realize how silly it was to lust over this one particular girl.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Stop creeping. Trust me you will have like 50 crushes after her anyway.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

"I need advice to stop being jealous because I feel like it would make me a bad boyfriend. Help is appreciated, thanks."

I said would, not I am.

No I'm not, bro I have the same classes as her.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

Stop creeping. Trust me you will have like 50 crushes after her anyway.

Ik but she's my first and I'm  probably blowing out of proportion but I don't know what to do.

I mean... You're being a creep lol

She's not with you, you don't have the right to be jealous. Man up or move on. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Sounds like you need more experience being more than 6 feet from a girl first.

How can you even get jealous of something that's not yours? Sure I'm jealous of who ever invented Google, but I don't get pissed every time there's a new nexus phone.

Girls hate jealous guys. All girls want a guy who could give a **** about them honestly. The girls who always liked me the most were the ones I liked the least.

Sad but truuuuuuee 

I mean... You're being a creep lol

She's not with you, you don't have the right to be jealous. Man up or move on. 

I don't get how it's creepy I don't do anything I just overhear the only conversation in the room, not that hard. I keep my thoughts to myself all the time.

STEAL THE GIRL

This is actually good advice...the video, I mean.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Sounds like you're a creep. Do you slime your way around the hallways bringing in glasses to evesdrop on her conversations through the wall?

I said would, not I am.

No I'm not, bro I have the same classes as her.

No you won't be her boyfriend, i can 100% guarantee that and yes, you are acting very creepy - you might end up with a restriction on how close you can go to her if you take this any further.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Everyone has crushes. The fact your crush makes you jealous is basically a warning.

You are 14. You have a lot of time to find a girlfriend. Heck, you could find one in your 20s.

Focus on stuff that will actually affect your future.

Maybe use this as motivation. I had a crush on a girl I sometimes saw on the bus to school. The fact I didn't have enough confidence motivated me to excercise which made me healthier.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

Ik but she's my first and I'm  probably blowing out of proportion but I don't know what to do.

She's your first because you are in puberty. Read up on what happens to your brain during puberty. You are basically on more drugs than you will ever be in your life. ( without taking some yourself)

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Sounds like you need more experience being more than 6 feet from a girl first.

How can you even get jealous of something that's not yours? Sure I'm jealous of who ever invented Google, but I don't get pissed every time there's a new nexus phone.

Girls hate jealous guys. All girls want a guy who could give a **** about them honestly. The girls who always liked me the most were the ones I liked the least.

Sad but truuuuuuee 

Ik they do, that's my I'm asking.

Opposites Attract.

Ask her, and if she says no, than you tried.

find some one who is quiet, not many people know, and who really just wants a friend.

Everyone has crushes. The fact your crush makes you jealous is basically a warning. You are 14.

You have a lot of time to fins a girlfriend. Heck, you could find one in your 20s.

Focus on stuff that will actually affect your future.

I am 14, but I didn't mention that in this thread...

And I know that I'll have other girlfriends and there's more life in front of me, but you've in in middle school/high school. People blow crushes way out of proportion at my age.

I am 14, but I didn't mention that in this thread...

And I know that I'll have other girlfriends and there's more life in front of me, but you've in in middle school/high school. People blow crushes way out of proportion at my age.

If you know that then why are you fretting over this so much, just move on. You have mo reason to be jealous if you haven't even spoken to her or made a move of any kind.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

I've had this crush on a girl in my school, but I haven't made a move. I'm not looking for encouragement for me to do anything about it, because nothing anyone has said to me has made me make a move.

Pretty much, she's pretty popular, she plays sports, etc. I'm am/do none of those things. Whenever she talks to the sporty guys, I always get jealous and she laughs and smiles and whatnot. I can't talk to her, much less make her smile (although I did once, but that's not important for this). I get super jealous of this and and it makes me think, if I made a move what would she think of me getting jealous?

I need advice to stop being jealous because I feel like it would make me a bad boyfriend. Help is appreciated, thanks.

Once a beta, always a beta. Get over it.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

#LinusStalkTips