WTF Is Wrong With This World?

Mumpka

I'll have some seaweed please.

G8gxvw2.jpg

Also , OP , you should be disappointed she didn't offer you LSD.

/s

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

No one at my school offered me weed...

I wonder why

*looks at location*

Nevermind.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

My school had such a bad weed problem that if they actually enforced their expulsion policy they'd lose a lot of funding.

That didn't stop the SRO from finding someone with nearly a pound of weed in their car all distributed nicely between baggies and joints.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

She is displaying an encouraging level of entrepreneurial flair, but a depressing level of stupidity. She should at least be doing a little market research before offering the goods.

I plan on moving somewhere where it's legal, asap. Mainly because it's almost impossible to get around here. VA treats weed like murder. Hell, we legalized medicinal, but NO ONE is allowed to sell it to people with prescriptions. You have to buy it on the street, and if you get caught, you go to jail, when you get to court, you show your prescription, they let you off, but you lose your stash, and the process begins again. You could always go to Maryland or DC and get some from a dispensary, but then you're crossing state lines, making it a felony.

Yay retarded ass virginia politics!

How about you move to a place where they offer jobs instead of weed ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

First post, no avatar, immediately creates an anti pot rant: you're going places here kid.

It wasn't an anti pot rant... I'm all for weed, it's just fucked up that I'm being offered weed with my first 3 weeks of being in highschool.

She was trying to be cool in high school.  Plain and simple.  

She likely had a status/image in middle school that she's trying to maintain. Let her do her thing. Lots of people smoke weed, but if she wants to broadcast it to every one, then the imperfection is hers. 

"Just say no."   

Unless you want some. Then still say no, and ask some one else. 

everything is wrong with this world

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

It wasn't an anti pot rant... I'm all for weed, it's just fucked up that I'm being offered weed with my first 3 weeks of being in highschool.

I'd assume that Highschool and College is where 90% of the weed is sold anyway, are you truly surprised, or did you just want to get validation since you feel like rating people out?

Go ahead rat them out, you have my blessing. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

just go around asking people if they want to buy weed from her

So what about it?

If you had done your research, you would know that cannabis has no harmful effects on the body.

Unlike alcohol and tobacco, which kill thousands of thousands of people every year.

You don't complain about those two, do you? Oh, because those two are legal. But cannabis, which is a drug, just like alcohol and tobacco... the only reason you complain about it is because of the stereotypes those above calling themselves government have fed into you.

Even though nobody in history has ever died to it.

But going around selling alcohol and tobacco, which kill millions every year? God forbid going against them, those perfectly fine. Ater all, the government says so.

Go home, kid. Do some research before spitting out nonesense.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

-snip-

So inhaling hot particles of a plant into your lungs isn't bad for you. Wow you're so smart. 

Id buy it and bang the bitch if she hot

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Id buy it and bang the bitch if she hot

How would I just bang her? 

curious you said toronto, what school? (not that I have likely heard of it)

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

No one at my school offered me weed...

You're from Benelux. You have a fucking beer vending machines in schools.

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

You're from Benelux. You have a fucking beer vending machines in schools.

Nope.

So inhaling hot particles of a plant into your lungs isn't bad for you. Wow you're so smart. 

Nope.

I've been in Belgium and saw it myself. Even my lunch was Duvel and baguette and I was 13 (maybe 14) years old.

-snip-

So no one has ever died of lung cancer. Interesting. 

The world is full of retards get used to it :lol:  Anyway back in college I had this girl in my class who used go around the campus and ask people to like her on facebook after every pic she uploaded.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

As far as problems with the world go some girl trying to sell weed in high school is pretty low in the list.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Just let her do her thing... I'm from the Netherlands and it's quite common to talk about weed, not a lot of people are talking about selling it publicly though... even though the stereotype says so about the Netherlands.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

you know....

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)