WTF Is Wrong With This World?

Mumpka

So here in Ontario we're currently 3 weeks into school, (after this weekend 4 weeks), and me, currently in grade 9, am new to highschool right. So it's pretty fucking crazy to me, that some girl in my English class, would just go around asking people if they want to buy weed from her like a fucking idiot. She literally just sat beside me and my friend, and just asked us if we wanted Marijuana. This is quite filthy frankly retarded, It's like she hasn't considered  someone ratting them out. So yeah, I just wanted to know what you guy's would do, because what I'm conscidering doing, is telling her how retarded what she's doing actually is. If she's going to sell weed, you don't just walk around the class asking people if they want weed. 

Lol welcome to every high school ever

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Lol let her be.. Your school should have cameras.

But who cares it's normal, just ignore her.

And you came to a Tech Forum to tell us that, because...?  :blink:

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Rat them out.

Sooner is better than later.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

You will meet a huge variation of people in your life. Take it for what it is, leave it behind and keep moving on with your life. You simply will not have time for all this.

You in Niagara region  by any chance? I go to Uni there and its a weed heaven LOL

Well, how else would people know that she is open for business? You have to make the market aware somehow.

But honestly, people did this when I was in school aswell. Just ignore her. Sooner or later she will either have a clientele or she will go out of business.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Lol welcome to every high school ever

No one at my school offered me weed...

That's life, people have different interests, if you share them you've found a friend if not you've just spent 5 seconds talking to another stranger as they pass through your life.

Yep I remember high school grade 9. I miss watching all the kids high in class, and screwing with them haha.

I avoided all the shit with a small amount of friends, but in the end it doesn't matter. You will never likely speak to most "friends" after anyway. Didn't screw my life over.

blackshades on

What I would do?

Totally buy some from her.

Rat them out.
Sooner is better than later.

Right. Best to ruin someones life for doing something that's less harmful than alcohol, as early as possible. I mean it's not like there's demonstrated harm from the prohibition on marijuana (you know, the majority of the people in the prison system).

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You will meet a huge variation of people in your life. Take it for what it is, leave it behind and keep moving on with your life. You simply will not have time for all this.

You in Niagara region  by any chance? I go to Uni there and its a weed heaven LOL

Nah. I live in Toronto. 

Welcome to the FBI watch list! :D

/s

I plan on moving somewhere where it's legal, asap. Mainly because it's almost impossible to get around here. VA treats weed like murder. Hell, we legalized medicinal, but NO ONE is allowed to sell it to people with prescriptions. You have to buy it on the street, and if you get caught, you go to jail, when you get to court, you show your prescription, they let you off, but you lose your stash, and the process begins again. You could always go to Maryland or DC and get some from a dispensary, but then you're crossing state lines, making it a felony.

Yay retarded ass virginia politics!

I would raise questions as to the quality level of the educational facility that you unfortunately find yourself in to your parents.

However here is my advice considering others have offered you theirs eluding to you turning her in: don't. You don't know if it's not part of a wider issue and that one day afterwards on your way home you may find a knife embedded in your back, or worse, in your stomach... after being beaten half to death. Consider the fact that is staring you right in the face: why is she able to so blatantly conduct business so overtly in the first place? Don't even give off the air that you don't agree with the situation.

High schools are easy money for drug rings/runners.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

She just wants some attention!! If it happens again then let someone know at the school, I wouldnt confront her for that as she may have some nasty friends so keep it low level!!! Happens alot even at my super nice secondary school here in the uk!! Some people are just this way!

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

ask if she pays taxes on the revenue she generates, and if she says no report her to the department of taxation. 

Also she might be violating child labor laws too.

I would raise questions as to the quality level of the educational facility that you unfortunately find yourself in to your parents.

However here is my advice considering others have offered you theirs eluding to you turning her in: don't. You don't know if it's not part of a wider issue and that one day afterwards on your way home you may find a knife embedded in your back, or worse, in your stomach... after being beaten half to death. Consider the fact that is staring you right in the face: why is she able to so blatantly conduct business so overtly in the first place? Don't even give off the air that you don't agree with the situation.

High schools are easy money for drug rings/runners.

That's a very good point. You don't know this person, you don't know who they know or what they're capable of. Say "No thanks" and keep your head down.

Also is she hot?

If not then tell her that you only buy the finest weed from hot chicks.

I know body shaming is taboo these days, but if they are selling you weed then I see no harm in it.

So here in Ontario we're currently 3 weeks into school, (after this weekend 4 weeks), and me, currently in grade 9, am new to highschool right. So it's pretty fucking crazy to me, that some girl in my English class, would just go around asking people if they want to buy weed from her like a fucking idiot. She literally just sat beside me and my friend, and just asked us if we wanted Marijuana. This is quite filthy frankly retarded, It's like she hasn't considered  someone ratting them out. So yeah, I just wanted to know what you guy's would do, because what I'm conscidering doing, is telling her how retarded what she's doing actually is. If she's going to sell weed, you don't just walk around the class asking people if they want weed. 

Well, I have girls asking me to netflix and chill, welcome to 9th grade