What's your favourite Controller?

werto165

The controllers that I have used in my life time: ps1, ps2 and mad catz aftermarket one, ps3, ps4, xbox 360, xbox one and elite controller, wii + wii u, nintendo 64. 

I have to say that the dualshock 4 is by far my favourite controller. It just fits my hands perfectly, along with the DS4Windows you can setup macros and even use the controllers touch pad for your mouse which is very handy. I guess it just comes down to personal preference in the end, anyway what is your favourite controller? 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

GameCube for sure, no question about it.

(Used GameCube, pretty much all Wii controllers, Dualshock 1, 2, 3 and 4, Xbox 360 and One)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

my mouse and keyboard :)

for me definitely the Xbox 360 wireless controller. perfect fit for my hands and the stick layout is (in my opinion) much more comfortable than Sony's controllers. (used the PS2, PS3, and PS4 controllers.

DualShock2. Can't live without my PS2 and Gran Turismo 4. Here's to hoping the next Gran Turismo is just as good.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Xbox 360 is probably my favorite.

All of you who love the 360 controller, give the xbone controller a shot. It's better, uses same button layout and drivers

I've tried it, it doesn't contour to my hands as well as the 360 controller does. It feels more, sharp? I guess.

Personally I like the Wii U Pro Controller, however, if you go to tournaments for Sm4sh, I don't recommend it. Input lag issues, and it's not easy moving from WIi U to Wii U, having to constantly disconnect and reconnect it.

GameCube for sure, no question about it.

Really need to try that one so time, perhaps get a gamecube on ebay or something. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

The Gamecube controller is the best so far

All of you who love the 360 controller, give the xbone controller a shot. It's better, uses same button layout and drivers

I just want the support for the vibration motors in the triggers, xbox one controller is probably a close second in my book. 

Really need to try that one so time, perhaps get a gamecube on ebay or something. 

GameCube consoles are usually super cheap, but controllers may be more expensive because it's still a used controller and still awesome :P

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

The Gamecube controller is the best so far

It just looks so wacky though, I don't see how it could be comfortable, but then again I can't beat it until I try it. 

GameCube consoles are usually super cheap, but controllers may be more expensive because it's still a used controller and still awesome :P

used controllers got to stick those in acid before using xD

360 hands down, as, besides the atrociouls d-pad, is a really really comfortable controller

i actually like the d-pad (aside from 2d or fighting games) it just made switching weapons or using a taunt quicker and easier 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

The controllers that I have used in my life time: ps1, ps2 and mad catz aftermarket one, ps3, ps4, xbox 360, xbox one and elite controller, wii + wii u, nintendo 64. 

I have to say that the dualshock 4 is by far my favourite controller. It just fits my hands perfectly, along with the DS4Windows you can setup macros and even use the controllers touch pad for your mouse which is very handy. I guess it just comes down to personal preference in the end, anyway what is your favourite controller? 

I too love ds4 controller but have to ask, do you have build in bluetooth on your motherboard or dongle? I play with build in on my mobo and signal is terrible, can't cover the area underneath the light without it being wonky and loose connection. I say its about 1-2 meters :/ how is yours mate? 

keyboard and mouse

/s

Still, my favourite way of playing games is with the mouse and keyboard.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

It just looks so wacky though, I don't see how it could be comfortable, but then again I can't beat it until I try it. 

it kinda molds into your hand. thats why the triggers i shaped to cup your fingers, they are pretty nice but i understand why people dont like them. i preferred the wavebird myself . 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Xbox 360 is probably my favorite.

I've tried it, it doesn't contour to my hands as well as the 360 controller does. It feels more, sharp? I guess.

The joysticks are stiffer, and have contoured edges, and the buttons don't feel as mushy. I can't comment on the "sharpness", I went from a 360 controller and didn't have any complaints

I too love ds4 controller but have to ask, do you have build in bluetooth on your motherboard or dongle? I play with build in on my mobo and signal is terrible, can't cover the area underneath the light without it being wonky and loose connection. I say its about 1-2 meters :/ how is yours mate? 

I'm just using a micro usb cable because it's my brothers ps4 controller technically because he got one recently and I'm going to be using the xbox 360 controller exclusively when it comes to moving to uni because I didn't see the point of buying a bluetooth dongle as I'm moving out in less than a week. 

keyboard and mouse

/s

Still, my favourite way of playing games is with the mouse and keyboard.

Yeah me too tbh, it's only really racing games, OlliOlli and platformers that I use controllers on, 3rd person games like mgs, tomb raider, l I just use kb/m. 

used controllers got to stick those in acid before using xD

Hahaha

Just keep in mind the GameCube controller uses 'tri wing' screws, which are not the same as philips cross screws.

It's like a cross screw, but with like 3 things..

Here's a pic:

y5w8Pps.jpg