Were you apart of any fads when you were a teenager? emo, goth ect.

Rusty_Shackleford

Got dat nostalgia.

CPU: I7 4790k  CPU Cooler: NH-D15 GPUMSI 970 4gb   Motherboard: z97 Gaming 5 PSU: Corsair hx850   Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 gb  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo  Case: Air 540

robotics... suck ups? I purposely engage teachers I hate in conversations so I can gain favours and leniency... but I started one and the other is individual.

Does I dont give a fuck about other peoples thoughts count?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I liked what I liked and disliked what I disliked. I'm not stupid enough to let what other people like influence my decisions and I don't see why anyone would ever consider it. 

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I'm currently the "80s kid in my school" if that counts haha

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

Got dat nostalgia.

I'm still a teenager and I take pride in my douchery if that's a fad

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Everyone goes though a emo phase at 12-14.

Girls liked it at the time so had to

xD I never went through that phase and still haven't lol

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

I was the outcast of middle and high school xD

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Does anti fad count as a fad

Anti fad nevers goes out of style so no :P 

CPU: I7 4790k  CPU Cooler: NH-D15 GPUMSI 970 4gb   Motherboard: z97 Gaming 5 PSU: Corsair hx850   Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 gb  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo  Case: Air 540

No. Never will be eather. Only 14 but I take classes at the college with 18-35ish year olds. Being around people who are much more mature compared to 13-15 year olds that only care about Style, Shoes, and impressing others changes you.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Everyone goes though a emo phase at 12-14.

Girls liked it at the time so had to

U w0t m8?

CPU-delided i5-4670k@4.6Ghz 1.42v R.I.P (2013-2015) MOBO-Asus Maximus VI Gene GPU-Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming@1582Mhz core/3744Mhz memory COOLING-Corsair H60 RAM-1x8Gb Crucial ballistix tactical tracer@2133Mhz 11-12-12-26  DRIVES-Kingston V300 60Gb, OCZ trion 100 120Gb, WD Red 1Tb
2nd  fastest i5 4670k in GPUPI for CPU - 100M

Several. For a while I was into Hardcore music and even shaved my head and all. Also this was the 90s so I used to wear Jncos (lol) and a wallet with a chain and all. Though like most teens I eventually settled for the much more simple look of "Black jeans and tshirts" usually band shirts but mostly plain black or whatever logo and black.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I got bullied, which fad do I fit in?

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Fads? Sounds like you're asking about cliques. I was in the band in middle school through my sophomore year, so that was my clique, and thankfully I managed to avoid most of the fads as I was growing up.

Wife's build: Amethyst - Ryzen 9 3900X, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X570-P, EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 12GB, Corsair Obsidian 750D, Corsair RM1000 (yellow label)

My build: Mira - Ryzen 7 3700X, 32GB EVGA DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X470-PRO, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3, beQuiet Dark Base 900, EVGA 1000 G6

I was the business man in my school. I made money anyway possible. And I always was wearing collard shirts and slacks/suits.  

Being a teenager is basically a fad by definition...

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

lets just say i was the wack wireard one who told too many jokes ...

and also was a huge '' gamer ''.

the other douches in my school were the avrage standerd.

(⌐■_■) 

I was the business man in my school. I made money anyway possible. And I always was wearing collard shirts and slacks/suits.  

Oh rly... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

| Intel 5820K OC'd 4.6Ghz (Swifttech H320 X2) | Asus x99 Deluxe w/ USB 3.1 | 32GB Corsair DDR4 Ram | 2 Nvidia GTX 980ti Classified's | 250gb Samsung EVO SSD OS Drive | 128GB Samsung SSD Cache Drive | 1TB Samsung EVO SSD | 2TB & 4TB Western Digital HDD | Corsair K70 Keyboard | Beyerdynamic 990 Pro 250 | ASUS 27" ROG Swift

I did and still do identify a lot with the cultural underground, so I don't think you can call it a fad.
However, I never did join any specific group in said underground. I am way to opposed to group thinking to do that.

I guess you could say I was a metalhead, but only because I grew my hair long.

I also found it extremely fun to see how the various groups couldn't stand eachother.
The neo-nazis didn't do well with the anarchist punks, the punks didn't work with the metalheads, the metalheads didn't like the goths, and the goths hated the trickle down scene kids and emos.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I just went with the flow in school. I was into hip hop for a couple of years. Then i was emo. Then i was a pure metalhead. 

Never really cared too much. 

Looking back at pictures from that time is a mixture of horror, comedy and embarrasment xD. But 'tis all part of life

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Nah, I was always on my own.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

well i wouldnt call it like that. i was always the quiet kid. people always bored me (still do) so i was that kid who was really nice and all but still didnt bondd with anyone in particular. 

then i got bullies and from there it went crazy. all of a sudden i was the center of atention. i had to fuck up one kid that took it too far and when i was released from the hospital everyone knew me and i became the guy you trusted with your problems for rest of my school years. whenever somebody got bullied or mugged or just needed something i would help.

this way i had a lot of favors i could call in if needed. thats still what i do basically and still people bore me.

maybe this is a litlle offraoad here but i thaught interesting enough. 

anyways... no. no goth or emo or cool kid either

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Emo or goth? SimpleG ain't got time for dat fufu lame shit

I'm mostly always chilled (I don't get mad, only when it's needed), smart about few things, being egoistic (I always say what I think and I only think bout myself and the homies that have been with me). And it sums it up, I was never thinking about dumb stuff