We should donate this to the WAN show

Xyes

http://www.amazon.com/Microphones-Custom-Spider-Shock-Mount/dp/B00HL5WWHQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1442045891&sr=8-2&keywords=blue+yeti+shock+mount

hqdefault.jpg

I'm sure there are a number of people that aren't bothered by the table bangs, but I'm also sure there are a number of people are bothered by them.  I have one of these myself and let me tell you, it's pretty sweet.

However since I'm not oozing money, I'm not going to send one to them.  I would however pitch in a bit so they can have one.

I am bothered by the horrible background hissing that sounds like a coil whine on practically all of their videos

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

We need to donate a fully automatic nerf Light Machine Gun for Linus to bring out the next time they have a nerf war.

best-nerf-machine-gun.jpg

Id buy one for every team member.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I am bothered by the horrible background hissing that sounds like a coil whine on practically all of their videos

they have this since they went into the new office, I'm really wondering what the heck it is since it's driving me away slowly, just noticed i went from every video to just the interesting/funny ones being wachted.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I haven't watched any recent WAN shows except for the one where they did it outside, but I am pretty darn sure that Linus isn't using a $50 for his show...

they'd just jam themselves after 10 minutes tho

Still worth

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Id buy one for every team member.

I think it would be funnier to get one to Linus without the rest of them knowing.

I wish I could find the nerf minigun I used to have. It was air powered (pump it up) and held 64 darts (I think). Fired them fast as shit. Sadly no pictures of it seem to have ever been uploaded to the internet.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I think it would be funnier to get one to Linus without the rest of them knowing.

I wish I could find the nerf minigun I used to have. It was air powered (pump it up) and held 64 darts (I think). Fired them fast as shit. Sadly no pictures of it seem to have ever been uploaded to the internet.

*Linus acquires minigun*

*Scums around the back door like last time*

My friend use to own a shot gun BB gun that would shoot 7-8 BBs. That thing hurt.. He also had BB grenades. Yeah.. Put them in like 20 or so and you can imagine the rest..

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

*Linus acquires minigun*

*Scums around the back door like last time*

You know it would be funny.

My friend use to own a shot gun BB gun that would shoot 7-8 BBs. That thing hurt.. He also had BB grenades. Yeah.. Put them in like 20 or so and you can imagine the rest..

Never heard of a BB grenade.

Bruh go look em up, BB grenades are pretty nuts actually, basically instead of metal bits and shrapnel it just splatters BB's everywhere.

Something like this. I don't know exactly what they were.

post-221908-0-07066100-1442089704.jpg

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Bruh go look em up, BB grenades are pretty nuts actually, basically instead of metal bits and shrapnel it just splatters BB's everywhere.

I'll check that out.

Found my old nerf gun. I could have sworn that it held more than 20 darts.

02Nerf-Wildfire-Machine-G.jpg

I'll check that out.

Found my old nerf gun. I could have sworn that it held more than 20 darts.

Still looks pretty deadly imo ;)

Still looks pretty deadly imo ;)

It was fun. Although I think the belt felt ones might be better since they hold more ammo. At least I would hope they do.

Current setup probably isn't permanent, They use to have an actual mic above them, they probably will again. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

they have this since they went into the new office, I'm really wondering what the heck it is since it's driving me away slowly, just noticed i went from every video to just the interesting/funny ones being wachted.

maybe you're just getting older

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

We need to donate a fully automatic nerf Light Machine Gun for Linus to bring out the next time they have a nerf war.

best-nerf-machine-gun.jpg

I had a fully auto nerf minigun and its an electric one. I love what happens when you manually install twice the normal amount of batteries.

I actually have the exact gun that the OP posted, it's my younger brother's but he doesn't use it anymore. It does take long to reload it all though.