( The groovie bulleten ) - Fallout 4 will support modding ( confirmed )

Ridska

Ridska here ,

Fallout 4 will support modding like the other Fallout games . 

Personally , i think this can go down in 2 despirato ways :

1. The Bad : the game will be buggy and unstable like fallout 3 and the modding community has to pick up the tab  ( ones more ) .

2. The Good : Modding the game will add more hours of replay and you get to see some wired ( yet cool ) shit in the game and it a way of bethesda communicating with the community and gamers.

link : http://bethesda.net/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=090915-F4SeasonPass#en/events/game/fallout-4-launch-and-beyond/2015/09/08/22

Thanks and stay groovie :D

post-144483-0-51710400-1441832767_thumb.

(⌐■_■) 

Oh, awesome. Love it. :)

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

how is this news?

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

The real question is:

Will those mods be paid mods?

Todd Howard, our Saviour, please don't have paid mods in Fallout 4.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

how is this news?

Did you know about this ? No ?!

Then its news.

(⌐■_■) 

Did you know about this ? No ?!

Then its news.

EVERYBODY knew fallout4 would support modding because they said so at the reveal...

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

EVERYBODY knew fallout4 would support modding because they said so at the reveal...

touche my friend .

I how ever did not know about this .

and when i tried to watch the live announcement when the count down clock was active , my net went off.

(⌐■_■) 

A Bethesda game will support modding? Now that was unexpected.

Never would've thought,

Shame Bethesda!

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay

A Bethesda game will support modding? Now that was unexpected.

Yeah yeah , get your sarcasm out of the window plz .

i expected fallout 4 to be NON modifiable actually.

(⌐■_■) 

Yeah yeah , get your sarcasm out of the window plz .

i expected fallout 4 to be NON modifiable actually.

Bethesda announced during the Microsoft press conference on E3 2015 that PC mods will be able to be ported to Xbox.

Bethesda announced during the Microsoft press conference on E3 2015 that PC mods will be able to be ported to Xbox.

i wasnt lucky enough to know that.

(⌐■_■) 

Uh yeah this has been known for months, the Creation Kit modding tool will become available in Q1 2016 for Fallout 4 modding.

Modding was confirmed for PC and Xbone at E3, the only thing new is the addition of PS4 to the list of supported platforms for mod.

I'm guessing they are going to use Bethesda.net to deliver mods to the console versions, but nonetheless, the hype is real. I thought MGSV was going to hold me over until it came out, but I burned through it in a week, only thing left is tediously unlocking the final ending, and finishing development.

Case: Thermaltake Versa H35 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x (@4.0Ghz) Cooling: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 | MOBO: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3333Mhz | GPU: MSI ARMOR 8GB OC GTX 1070 | Storage: SAMSUNG 970 EVO 250GB, 1TB Seagate 2.5" 5400RPM | PSU: Corsair CX750M

is fallout 4 a dx12 name or only dx11?

That hasn't been disclosed at this time, everybody would hope that it will support both DX12 and DX11 (For Legacy support in a way). I for some reason have doubt as if it did, they would've surely talked about it and its advantages in making the game look the way it does on the consoles.

Since it's coming out this year and has been in development since 2011 or so, I 100% doubt it.

Well this was hardly surprising news.

I can't help but wonder though, the engine is the same (upgraded) as the one Skyrim uses... the CK is the same as the one for Skyrim...

*fingers crossed*

I can dream right?

I hope that's what they are working on right now, as porting is supposedly sooo easy...

All I want is Linux support.

Edited by PortentousLad

I remember the rumor back in the day that Skyrim would get a patch upgrading it to dx11. That didn't happen unfortunately.

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519811-semi-truck-gaming-pc/#entry6905347

I'm just waiting to see the headline "modding Fallout 4 for console crashes consoles" lol

It's not that I don't want them to have mods, it's that I know the consoles won't be able to handle very much, and the people who are going to be installing the mods, won't know a single thing about what they're doing.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

The only question is, will they be paid mods? I know someone from Bethesda said they are thinking about returning paid mads but they don't want to comment about that for now.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

The only question is, will they be paid mods? I know someone from Bethesda said they are thinking about returning paid mads but they don't want to comment about that for now.

They need to stop with that bullshit and just allow for donations.

It's one thing if those mods all worked 100% of the time, but they don't.