How do You choose Your friend(s)?

What character(s) do you often find in a person makes you wanna join forces & become friends with that person of  interest..post your comments below

Plus comment on how many trustworthy friend(s) you have irl

Best-Friend_o_92877.jpg

PS: i'm looking forward to your irrelevant & funny comments along with it :P

Details separate people.

You don't really choose them... 

Trustworthy friends? Like, two. Trustworthy friends I have met IRL? None. 

What a weird question. May I ask why you're asking it?

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

I don't, they just happen. or not. mostly not. If I happen to share a common interest, like talking with you, you seem like a nice person,, YOU MAH FRIEND

I have like 3 friends or something..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I might be really strange when it comes to friends, but I'm always drawn to people that I disagree with. I makes the friendship more intersting.

I also do have friendships formed from professional relations.

There are probably 10-12 people that I would call close friends. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I don't choose my friends, but I only have a small handful online and none offline. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I don't "choose" friends, we just become friends if we find common interest and talk more. 

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Thrustworthy friends irl, difficult to say.

Well i do have 1, but it's my girlfriend soo :P

And 1 person is sort of a trustworthy friend irl? I mean i saw him once and we game together now and then, but that's about it. I don't really speak with him anymore.

The reason why i have barely any friends is because most friends are bastards and backstabbed me, so now if a friend does something bad, i just break all communication instantly, he/she did something she shouldn't do, no place for excuses, i can trust someone or i can't, and you only get 1 chance with me.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

dont know and i have no irl friends #foreveralone

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Friends? 

(0:03 - 0:06)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

What a weird question. May I ask why you're asking it?

just read through the comments & focus on what separates each & you'll understand why..

ps: if that meant like something happened irl for me & i'm looking for answers & things like that , nope , just curious on this topc, especially on guys on the tech side who mostly rant about being without friends & such

Details separate people.

"I don't always have friends but when I do I prefer them to be gamers"  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Chris R.

i don't have any friends :D  :lol:  :)  :huh:  :mellow:  :(  :o  :angry:

You do "Choose".

You choose to hang out more. 

You choose to say yes when they ask if you want to go hang out. 

You choose to answer their texts faster than others. 

You choose to call them when you want to go grab a beer.

You choose to burn that bridge and end the friendship. 

Initially, for me, it's mutual interests and then a tolerable attitude/actions/manners etc etc.

IRL for me. I have alot of trustworthy acquaintances that I can mostly trust. I have 2-3 that I could tell anything to if I wanted. However, once you meet your future wife and get engaged, she kinda becomes the number 1 trustworthy friend you always talk to. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Friends? What are those things? No-one would become a friend with me. No-one shares similar interests with me, and I am overall just ignored by everyone (which I am fine with).

I'm used to being alone though, but having a good friend or two wouldn't hurt. Something like a few (dozen) "friends", though? No interest in that. Someone who is an a**hole is not what I'd call a "friend", but a "negative contact" instead. Besides, if there's no common interests, a friendship is pointless.

You might think I have high standards for classifying a person as a "friend", I'm just tired of getting backstabbed by nearly everyone who tries to befriend me. This goes just for IRL people though. I don't have any online friends either, and prefer to call "friend list" as "contact list" instead.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I don't feel like I can just walk up to somebody and share interests with them and consider them a friend. They're an acquaintance... my friends are a close, but small circle. I can trust them and the friendship is at a mutual level. I don't like being the instigator in a conversation constantly. It makes me feel like I'm more of a nuisance if I'm constantly starting or trying to start conversations with somebody so I'll just stop talking to them. I hate feeling like I'm bugging people, even when I'm not. 

Trust is the biggest thing. Break that trust and I'm done with you. Even if its the feeling that I cannot trust a person I'll stop associating myself with them. 

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 64GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Razer Deathstalker v2 / Razer Basilisk v3 Pro / Sennheiser HD 600

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / iPhone 15 Pro Max