Poor quality of recent Linus Tech Tips channel videos

Ironbuket

I created an account just to come on here and hopefuly attract Linus' attention. There are plenty of posts on YouTube about the poor quality of the last two videos, but as Linus has stated recently he doesnt read comments on YouTube anymore and is too busy to check the videos before they are uploaded.

I know you are in a half built studio, but that's no excuse for the poor quality of the videos being pushed out at the moment. I can only assume that the senior members of the team are oblivious to this (I hope).

Examples:

In the video http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/437773-gtx-480-video-card-drivers-then-vs-now/ the following things are easily noticable

Sound out of sync

Background poor

Lighting of foreground terrible (Linus looks like a zombie - with green edges...)

In the video http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/437130-intel-6700k/ the following things are easily noticable

Sound out of sync

Audio pops (multiple times)

Sound of drilling in background

Sound of a torque wrench/driver being used (multiple times)

Background poor

Lighting of foreground poor

Multiple delivery mistakes by Luke, why wasnt it reshot or at least edited?

Sudden hair cut change of Luke was funny, but I dont think it was intentional that it should have been funny?

I hate to be the one defending them, but you know they are moving to a new studio, right?

They gotta pump out videos AND work on the building while they're at it.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Could just be YouTube.

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

They are transporting to another office right now, be patient. And why are you so concerned about Luke's hair? You are not his mother M8  :D .

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

those concerns are understandable, I also thing that they sometimes should watch their videos before uploading them, but whatever

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Yeah, I've to agree. Those 2 videos catch my eye because of quality, but remember that they're moving and looks like all the crew is tired

This is a signature.

~snip

Well it seems that you know what is going and you complain, I bet if they didn't produce content you would still say something, that is sad. If you want better quality soon go out there and help and help them finish up. I am refraining myself from saying more stuff because to go out of your way to complain on something I'm sure you don't contribute economically is just pathetic.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

Now that everyone is bashing LMG because of a stupid Bank sponsor Ad, people feel the need to bash the company. WOW. I am shocked at how the LMG Community is taking everything. I guess this separates the band-wagoners and the people who feel LMG is doing everything in their power to maintain a competitive edge, and they do it well!

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ PROJECT: GreenLANTERN (click to view)

Audio isn't out of sync...

This post is silly, they're moving; they haven't got any of the sets properly done yet, and you're also complaining about hearing tools in the background?! Seriously what do you want them to do, stop everyone from working while they make videos and still have them pay the contractors for doing nothing - they probably are payed per hour. This is beyond ignorant 

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Now that everyone is bashing LMG because of a stupid Bank sponsor Ad, people feel the need to bash the company. WOW. I am shocked at how the LMG Community is taking everything. I guess this separates the band-wagoners and the people who feel LMG is doing everything in their power to maintain a competitive edge, and they do it well!

To be fair, they've been doing a bit of stupid shit recently (see GTX 480 thread)

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

As far as the background noises go, the office is still being worked on, it costs time and money to tell the workers to stop making noise for 20 minutes. For the lighting, with it being a new office, especially one that actually has windows that are being used, finding the right light balance is difficult as time of day, cloud cover, and even the angle at which the planet is orbiting the sun on that particular day affect it.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

-snip-

you know what, you're right. but its only because they are in the middle of a move. it will get better when they get into their actual sets.

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

I was especially disappointed in the Skylake video, really late, really poor information content. [Appart from the obvious 10mins WMM edit -.-]

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

To be fair, AFAIK, they're currently using a green screen set-up in one of the offices which I'm going to assume is temporary whilst the sets are being constructed... 

They can only do the best they can with the situation they're in, and have no obligation to produce perfect videos... 

The white knighting is strong is this thread.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

New Office -> New Quirks.

Just give it some time, they will go away eventually.

Also, the new youtube player kinda sucks.

You do know that they make good quality videos. And they can.

Since they are just moving to new office, they have to make some arrangements.

Bear with them. Support.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

I was especially disappointed in the Skylake video, really late, really poor information content. [Appart from the obvious 10mins WMM edit -.-]

Well to be fair the video went up as soon as it could, since their review unit arrived like 5 or 6 days after everyone else had their reviews up. So yeah, not their fault that the postal system was extremely slow :/

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

To be fair, video quality isn't their fault considering they're in full force moving.

But I have noticed a slight lack of quality content.

Then again that could be because of the same reason.