Poor quality of recent Linus Tech Tips channel videos

Ironbuket

I created an account just to come on here and hopefuly attract Linus' attention. There are plenty of posts on YouTube about the poor quality of the last two videos, but as Linus has stated recently he doesnt read comments on YouTube anymore and is too busy to check the videos before they are uploaded.

I know you are in a half built studio, but that's no excuse for the poor quality of the videos being pushed out at the moment. I can only assume that the senior members of the team are oblivious to this (I hope).

Examples:

In the video http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/437773-gtx-480-video-card-drivers-then-vs-now/ the following things are easily noticable

Sound out of sync

Background poor

Lighting of foreground terrible (Linus looks like a zombie - with green edges...)

In the video http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/437130-intel-6700k/ the following things are easily noticable

Sound out of sync

Audio pops (multiple times)

Sound of drilling in background

Sound of a torque wrench/driver being used (multiple times)

Background poor

Lighting of foreground poor

Multiple delivery mistakes by Luke, why wasnt it reshot or at least edited?

Sudden hair cut change of Luke was funny, but I dont think it was intentional that it should have been funny?

I understand your reasons, and I noticed all of these things too.

Unless you're a really picky guy and are fussy about everything or you have your headphones turned up too loud so you can hear it all coming through, it doesn't really matter.

They're in a half-built studio, as you stated, and they're in a big rush to get everything ready and prepared for continuing as normal with content and videos. Don't give them a hard time!

All the problems will be fixed in future videos, and they will resume as normal very soon.

I don't think much could be done regarding the sounds of power tools, save for recording after the workers have left.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Well LMG does more than youtube video's and it will take a while before everything is perfect as everyone wants it.

They are making good quality video's for a long time now, and even back in the day when he just unboxed things i liked LTT, so i don't mind it's not perfect.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon