Who's the hottest male in the tech world?

KarateHottie93

OlMsm44P.jpg

Sexy beast!

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

I think if I was a female it would be a tossup between Dmitry from HWC and that Aaron Baker guy who used to be with PhoneDog.

Fortunately I am a male, but unfortunately I do not know the answer to my own question for that reason :/

Well, Luke made me sub to LTT, not sure about Dimitri, he's cute, but, idk, maybe he seems a bit innocent for me. Aaron Barket was cute but that voice...

(I am not that picky in RL, but he's asking for the hottest)

Chances are i haven't seen the hottest, the thing is i get a little attached to tech reviewers and eventually i can't look at them sexually. You can think there is a single answer tho, if it's the other way around, many dudes will say Lauren from TastyPC, others Pistol from Tek Syndicate, others a girl from NCIX, etc. Same deal with dudes.

Also, you say as a dude you don't know the answer...but you answered...lol

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
    Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB+WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PB277Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Corsair H105 with AP121s and Phanteks fans
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
    E-3lue E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Blue LED 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

Dennis is the new dude they brought from Taiwan (I think? unless Lienus was telling fibs again...)

Ah okay, I've seen him. I go through stages where I really love Asians but usually I am not attracted to them. Maybe next time that yellow fever comes around I'll see what you see.

I do love Japanese history and culture though :)

YEES. YEES.

nah I'm lying to myself it's obviously @Slick

EDIT: Make this a poll 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

i raise you all , top three are me , myself and i 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

i choose @ShadowCaptain

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

i raise you all , top three are me , myself and i 

what about @ShadowCaptain

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Anyone overclocking an amd GPU/CPU & doing a benchmark on em , you know ..cause AMD & hot go hand in hand

Details separate people.

In LMG the answer is Taran.  

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Me. Of Course. 

j0VzdZv.jpg

Luke is most attractive physically. But Linus is someone I'd be more likely to date.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Elon Musk.

Linus Sebastion.

ALL PRAISE GABEN!

Any answer but Luke is objectively wrong. He is a fine piece of meat.

This whole thread was just bait to get your attention. You're the prettiest of them all <3

Any answer but Luke is objectively wrong. He is a fine piece of meat.

If Luke ever does get fired he has a lot of evidence to support a harassment case lol

System: Thinkpad T460

Barnacles

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

This Stud

hbzkhhtsyj.jpg

im dying so hard

Case: NZXT S340 || CPU: i7 4790k || Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO || GPU: GTX 770 || Mobo: Z97 PC Mate || Storage: 240GB Sandisk Extreme Pro || RAM: 4x4GB 1333mHz

Fractal Josh is a hunk :P

Also: B649vQhCYAALTTa.jpg

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

A thread made to trap gays.

Acknowledging a handsome/pretty person of the same sex couldn't be further from "gay". Your insecurities prevent you from doing so.

We make lightning fast assessments the moment we make eye contact with strangers.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Fractal Josh is a hunk :P

Also: B649vQhCYAALTTa.jpg

The more of Josh I see, the more he reminds me of a former manager of mine... Is he like 7'10" or something? lol

"Ghost"

Intel i5-4690k 4.6 GHz 1.25v | NZXT Kraken x61 | Asus Z97-AR | 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW DT 2050 MHz

NZXT h440 White | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 GS | 2x Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB  |Asus VG248QE  | Win 10