Who's the hottest male in the tech world?

KarateHottie93

Maybe logan....then again luke as well

No mentions for jay?

Linus is more so cute ....maybe cutest of them all :D, then again chibi linus and austin would be super DUPER ADORBS OUO

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

Tech people are not supposed to be hot. We're usually just normal, down-to-earth people who like to get stuff done without having to worry about nonsense like outward appearences. I mean, sure, shower daily and shave that neckbeard, but... You don't need anything other than that to be alright.

I think the "hottest" male in the tech world is definitely Dennis, though.

Yes tech people aren't supposed to be hot but there is this little something called "beauty superficiality"... 

Especially if people blog/make videos for a living, you get a significant advantage for being aesthetically pleasing; at least in my opinion.

On topic: Luke. Luke luke luke luke luke luke luke

3jZcfI4.jpg

I think he's good enough to be in Hollywood.

I produce music!

Definetly me

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm not gay in the slightest, but I'd go for Slick if I were a woman.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Berkel could take Slick. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Does this post remind anyone of that hottest new tech talent ad campaign from Dice.com? I kinda hated that campaign but this is an interesting post. 

@Slick <3

giphy.gif

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Actually I cant remember his name, but some hot masculine guy with a bit of stubble that reviews Asus products on youtube.

Linus is my fetish.

For the record, men can think other men are hot.

Good god, why are so many guys working at Linustech so hot? I vote for you now.

Please send me nekkid pics @Godlygamer23

Linus is my fetish.