LG's new Nexus 5 leaks

Aniallation

egh dam camera bumps, hopefully it improves abit since i was hoping on getting this

Its all about those volumetric clouds

According to the rumours, this phone is going to get a snapdragon 610.

This is the main downside in my opinion. The 610 is a 64 bit quadcore with 4 A53 cores aimed at the midrange market.

The Nexus used to be a semi budget killer without too much compromises, but if they put a midrange CPU in the phone I feel that they are still continuing the trend they did with last year's Nexus 6. Because if what I'm mentioning is the case, then the Nexus will become a midrange phone instead of the flagship killer it used to be!

But this time around there isnt just one nexus phone coming out. Until we get more info leaked closer to google's announcement this could be the budget phone killer and the other could be the phablet flagship killer.

Apple puts a small camera bump on the 6 and so everyone decides it's okay to do that now  :mellow: . It was ugly on the 6 and more so on whatever this is. Sometimes I wish Apple didn't have such an influence. 

Literally every single phone I've ever owned as had a camera bump aside from my iPhones. I do not understand why people complained about it on the 6 so much. 

Second smart phone ever. 

https://az533730.vo.msecnd.net/blob/files/2010/04/htc-droid-incredible-verizon-back.jpg

Hmm I'm still not feeling the hype for this like I did when the last Nexus 5 was being leaked. I really hope it turns out good, because I want to update my old Nexus 5 with it's new iteration.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

as long as the camera is protected by a ridge or something and wont get broken i dont mind a camera bump

That camera bump looks a lot like my Lumia 925

Nokia%20925%20grey-500x500.jpg

Which I think mine is better looking..

According to the rumours, this phone is going to get a snapdragon 610.

This is the main downside in my opinion. The 610 is a 64 bit quadcore with 4 A53 cores aimed at the midrange market.

The Nexus used to be a semi budget killer without too much compromises, but if they put a midrange CPU in the phone I feel that they are still continuing the trend they did with last year's Nexus 6. Because if what I'm mentioning is the case, then the Nexus will become a midrange phone instead of the flagship killer it used to be!

I don't care for the mid-range CPU (whether it'll be 610, 616 or 620) as long as it's priced aggressively, let's say in the Moto G price range.

If it's 300$+, I'll wait for the Oneplus Three or something...

That camera bump looks a lot like my Lumia 925

Nokia%20925%20grey-500x500.jpg

Which I think mine is better looking..

Its a fanatic phone! My father has this one with a transparent case on and it's just gorgeous. It's also very snappy despite its age.

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

Looks nice except that camera bump is ugly. 

"You can´t spell SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER!^^"

looks like a fuggin' windows phone

or a HTC one X 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Not too aesthetically pleasing, but if I'm right in assuming that it's running the LG G4's camera, laser auto-focus, and color spectrum sensor (or dual LED?), it may be the first Nexus with a not shit camera for its generation.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Other than the camera bump, it doesn't look that bad IMO. Although knowing me I'll just slap a case onto it, so the camera bump won't really affect me. 

COMIC SANS

3d72f264b0cf2e7ad14d4eafd894c101fb52afd6

Really? was understanding his sentence that hard. He said he's ok, and he's about to sleep. He didn't feel like googling the backs of every single windows phone released and comparing them, so he just asked the other guy to do it. English, do you speak it.

The 610 is a 64 bit quadcore with 4 A53 cores 

So, a 64-bit version of the 410...

"Rawr XD"

Nexus 5? What year is it?

I thought we were on the Nexus 6?

Now the number refers to the screen size. Since they can't make a Nexus 7 because that's a tablet already.

And a 7" phone would be fucking ridiculous

Telling bad jokes since 1996

Intel i5 3470/ Asus P8B75-V / 8GB 1333mhz cheap ass Kingston Ram  / XFX R9 390 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Crucial MX 100 256GB / Antec EA650W / Samsung SyncMaster P2370 / Steelseries Apex [RAW] / Logitech G400s / NZXT Phantom White / Moto G 2015 8GB

Really? was understanding his sentence that hard. He said he's ok, and he's about to sleep. He didn't feel like googling the backs of every single windows phone released and comparing them, so he just asked the other guy to do it. English, do you speak it.

No, just stop.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Black and white edition :) yes please.

All i wonder about is if it will be a worth upgrade from 2013 Nexus 5.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

It looks fine i guess, but the camera looks so ugly if you ask me...

• 3 weeks later...