Was linustechtips moved to cloudflare?

babadoctor

Why was it moved? I dont get it. Was linustechtips ddosed a couple days ago? Is that why it was offline?

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Yeah, it's been on CloudFlare for a while now.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Yeah, we've been getting DDoS'd by some guy.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

It's always been on cloudflare. Or at least, for a very long time.

It only became more relevant because of the "He who's name we shall not speak" incident, where he got butt hurt and tried to take the site down. Since then, the anti-ddos protection kicked in. don't worry about it.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

It has always been with CloudFlare I believe however for the past week or two it has been getting DDoSed quite heavily.

It's been on Cloudflare for a while. We run our own server but it is connected to Cloudflare.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Why was it moved? I dont get it. Was linustechtips ddosed a couple days ago? Is that why it was offline?

LTT has been on Cloudflare for as long as I've been a member.

Yeah, we've been getting DDoS'd by some guy.

I bet its that guy 4chan!

The guy who DDoSed us has been arrested. His website is seized.

redacted & his account on this site is irrelevant

He also publicly exposed one of our members.

Edited by colonel_mortis

Speedtests

WiFi - 7ms, 22Mb down, 10Mb up

Ethernet - 6ms, 47.5Mb down, 9.7Mb up

Rigs

Spoiler

Type            Desktop

OS              Windows 10 Pro

CPU             i5-4430S

RAM             8GB CORSAIR XMS3 (2x4gb)

Cooler          LC Power LC-CC-97 65W

Motherboard     ASUS H81M-PLUS

GPU             GeForce GTX 1060

Storage         120GB Sandisk SSD (boot), 750GB Seagate 2.5" (storage), 500GB Seagate 2.5" SSHD (cache)

Spoiler

Type            Server

OS              Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

CPU             Core 2 Duo E6320

RAM             2GB Non-ECC

Motherboard     ASUS P5VD2-MX SE

Storage         RAID 1: 250GB WD Blue and Seagate Barracuda

Uses            Webserver, NAS, Mediaserver, Database Server

Quotes of Fame

On 8/27/2015 at 10:09 AM, Drixen said:

Linus is light years ahead a lot of other YouTubers, he isn't just an average YouTuber.. he's legitimately, legit.

On 10/11/2015 at 11:36 AM, Geralt said:

When something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing.

On 6/22/2016 at 10:05 AM, trag1c said:

It's completely blown out of proportion. Also if you're the least bit worried about data gathering then you should go live in a cave a 1000Km from the nearest establishment simply because every device and every entity gathers information these days. In the current era privacy is just fallacy and nothing more.

I bet its that guy 4chan!

That damn hacker 4chan is going to leak Linus' future build logs 

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

It's always been on cloudflare. Or at least, for a very long time.

It only became more relevant because of the "He who's name we shall not speak" incident, where he got butt hurt and tried to take the site down. Since then, the anti-ddos protection kicked in. don't worry about it.

Wait, explain, what's going on and who is this guy?

Wasn't moved... CloudFlare is just a CDN, the site was either down for maintenance or DDoS'd (can't D/DoS the real server when using CloudFlare so joke's on them) so CloudFlare's cache servers kicked in. Also LLT has used CloudFlare since nearly day one.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

That damn hacker 4chan is going to leak Linus' future build logs 

LOL

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Too bad cloudflare has been completely useless against the DDoS that's been happening in the last week.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

It's been on Cloudflare for a while. We run our own server but it is connected to Cloudflare.

Have you thought of moving to Incapsula or Intreppid for DDoS Protection?

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

LTT has been on Cloudflare for as long as I've been a member.

The guy who DDoSed us has been arrested. His website is seized.

redacted & his account on this site is irrelevant

He also publicly exposed one of our members.

I THOUGHT NOBODY GOT ARRESTED FOR DDOSING!

now if you excuse me i have some akame ga kill to finish

I THOUGHT NOBODY GOT ARRESTED FOR DDOSING!

lel Maybe he got arrested who knows. He was using fake info

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Wait, explain, what's going on and who is this guy?

A skid who got mad at LTT for some reason or another, then decided to try and ddos the site. He's brought it down for a couple minutes a handful of times, but one sweaty 14yr old living in his mother's house with a LOIC is nothing to worry about. He's been banned, and it has been addressed. The problem has pretty much resolved itself.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

A skid who got mad at LTT for some reason or another, then decided to try and ddos the site. He's brought it down for a couple minutes a handful of times, but one sweaty 14yr old living in his mother's house with a LOIC is nothing to worry about. He's been banned, and it has been addressed. The problem has pretty much resolved itself.

thank you

LOIC installs a botnet on ur computar

LOIC installs a botnet on ur computar

Yes, yes it does. That's how it works. And that's why the people that use it are more pathetic than the program itself.

Yes, yes it does. That's how it works. And that's why the people that use it are more pathetic than the program itself.

lol loic doesnt work m8 it installs a botnet on ur computer that is used for the owners malicious intent