Your Most Hated Enemy In Any Game?

IAMSWIFT1

Akuma in  Super Street Fighter 2 turbo. The first of many bullshit bosses from 90's fighting games.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

Ah Puch.. any Smite players? xD

Hes getting nerfed next patch :P

PC Specs: CPU: Intel Core i7 3930K OC @ 4.4 GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X79 | GPU: 2x SLI Gigabyte GTX 760 | RAM: Mushkin Redline 2x4GB 1866 | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 750W | Storage: A-Data XPG 120GB  & WD Blue 1TB | OS: Arch GNU/Linux || PC Part Picker & 3D Mark Score

Ya while in terms of brute strength deathclaws are worse.

but id rather fight them then a cazadore, id say the Cazadore is much more lethal.

Fast

hard as hell to hit without vats

ALWAYS in groups

poison

while they take less rounds to put down then a death claw they still take alot

and while they don't physically hit as hard as a deathclaw again it still hurts

and they are frigging everywhere.

their PER is through the roof

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

The big turtle guys in Lords of the Fallen. They recover so fast from parries and you can't backstab them. 

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

Hes getting nerfed next patch :P

Him, Rata, AND Bellona..  Now Khepri's gonna be the god everybody hates.  That's what I think.

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

Him, Rata, AND Bellona..  Now Khepri's gonna be the god everybody hates.  That's what I think.

Bellona didn't get too hard of a hit, shes still pretty strong. But what is with Kherpi's model? lol

PC Specs: CPU: Intel Core i7 3930K OC @ 4.4 GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X79 | GPU: 2x SLI Gigabyte GTX 760 | RAM: Mushkin Redline 2x4GB 1866 | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 750W | Storage: A-Data XPG 120GB  & WD Blue 1TB | OS: Arch GNU/Linux || PC Part Picker & 3D Mark Score

Cloaker-Payday 2

Cazadores- Fallout NV

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Bellona didn't get too hard of a hit, shes still pretty strong. But what is with Kherpi's model? lol

Khepri's just a scarab.  Like Arachne on steroids or whatever.  Hes a guardian and by the looks of it he's gonna be pretty strong..

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

Cloaker-Payday 2

Cazadores- Fallout NV

I Don't See Why Cazadores Are So Difficult,I've Never Had A ProbalemWith Them

They are pretty easy to deal with

Gravity - Dark Souls (And maybe Artorias - damn twitchy mother trucker)

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Mouse acceleration

Fixed FoV

Motion barf

Fps cap

Gamewrecks

There fixed it for you :P

In response to the OP I'd say TW series had some pretty despicable charaters and while they weren't always difficult to kill or really major they did make me wish the devs had given us a torture system similar to a regular combat or dialog system. That said there were also enemies like Letho that I didn't believe deserved death even though they game was letting you kill them.

They are fast and can make you have to waste a lot of supplies if they catch you unaware. If you're higher level they aren't as much of an issue but if you're low or mid level and they get the jump on you then you're in for a tough time.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

I have a list that consists of three enemies, particularly villains. If they are not allowed, I made a follow up of just enemies.

• The Reapers. Why? Because they decimate billions of lives and have lived, seemingly, forever without ever losing in their conquests until Shepard came alone. They are 1#.
  • Lavos, of Chrono Trigger. One of the greatest villains and bosses to ever live. He destroys the world, dudes.
  • Kefka Palazzo. The craziest, deadliest, terrifying immoral Imperial back-stabber. He's destroyed the world (not like Lavos though), destroyed lives for most of his life, killed magic and is just got the greatest boss battle sequences and music ever.
  • Tom Nook. The debt. Oh god, not the debt. :(

For just enemies:

• Lickers from Resident Evil
  • Pyramid Head from Silent Hill
  • Mutants from Fallout
  • ghosts in Fatal Frame

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Cazadores- Fallout NV

Compared to the poorly levelled legion hit squads that come after you at low levels, Cazadores are easy. I find the 9 & 10 mm sub-machine guns makes light work of Cazadores, as does the riot shotgun when you eventually get your hands on one.

Victoria II: The United Kingdom, I lost count of how many times they fought against me for control of Johore, Brunei, a part of Africa or Washington. Austria, Russia and France are honorable mentions, Elsass-Lothringen und Sachsen gehören mir. So does Armenia.

World of Tanks: The ISU-152. Anybody with a tier VI tank and higher knows this feeling.

Civilization V: Damn Gandhi.

Hearts of Iron III: The Germans.

Lost souls from Doom:

n7R4viS.png

Leapers from Diablo II:

FecfXCs.png

Fetishes/Flayers from Diablo II:

0wudMz6.jpg

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.