i still don't have windows 10. WHY

Elclid

I reserved the copy and when i click check upgrade status, they're is a button what says "ok notify me when ready" In australia, it's already tomarrow. 7/30 also i gave it my email and i haven't gotten an email. 

post-223163-0-49781100-1438644486.png

post-223163-0-49781100-1438644486.png

They said it could take up to a month for automatic rollouts, calm your tits.

go to control panel>system>system updates

check for updates

download all updates

restart pc

And if this doesn't work there's a link on Microsoft's site someone will probably end up posting anyways.

Literally get the updater application from microsoft, then you don't have to wait weeks for the reservation program to do whatever.

You can force it to update.......by using cmd and wuaclt.exe /updatenow

i still don't have windows 10. WHY

Microsoft hates your guts. 

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

To add to Bubble's post, it works, follow below. 

http://venturebeat.com/2015/07/28/how-to-force-windows-to-start-downloading-the-windows-10-update-files/

pls dont kill me whale <3

that somewhat worked for me, had to delete the win 10 files and redownload them to install win 10 on my laptop.

Now my update is ready on my desktop....see you on the other side. 

Literally get the updater application from microsoft, then you don't have to wait weeks for the reservation program to do whatever.

how

I reserved the copy and when i click check upgrade status, they're is a button what says "ok notify me when ready" In australia, it's already tomarrow. 7/30 also i gave it my email and i haven't gotten an email. 

It may have detected that some driver in your system may not be 100% compatible yet and they are taking time to roll it out to all people. Just be patient and give it a few days. You can try forcing but personally I'd just wait it out.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

To add to Bubble's post, it works, follow below. 

http://venturebeat.com/2015/07/28/how-to-force-windows-to-start-downloading-the-windows-10-update-files/

pls dont kill me whale <3

Thanks for this! Getting windows 10 now :P

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

Regedit goto hklm/software/Microsoft/windows/currentversion/windowsupdate/osupgrade create dword 32 bit called AllowOSUpgrade and add a decimal value of 1 and refresh windows update i've upgraded 4 rig this way after the hidden folder windows.bt was created

Regedit goto hklm/software/Microsoft/windows/currentversion/windowsupdate/osupgrade create dword 32 bit called AllowOSUpgrade and add a decimal value of 1 and refresh windows update i've upgraded 4 rig this way after the hidden folder windows.bt was created

dont know why but that might be the extra step in the solution for most people; worked for me