Tech Confession Time!

rustikles

I forgot to mention something, some prick said i was a sell out and a pathetic low life and he needed his power supply replaced. I charged him£100 to change his cx430 for a 800w cit power supply. I hope it blows his computer up.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I would pirate, but my ISP somehow finds out that I do and sends us letters whenever they detect it. We have already gotten 2 letters and on the third they shut our internet down :(

I use VGA.

Hey same here!

I always hate when Linus starts hating on it.

Sadly my 55in tv I use as my monitor only has VGA for PC input :(

But what can you expect, its a tv...

When i plug it in through HDMI the colours are horrible

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

#KilledmyGTX560TryingToDelidIt

Back in middle of 2012.

DirectCu II version running waaaay to hot and even fan profiles didnt help. Playing BF3 for 10 mins was no fun. Bios update nothing. Well dudes at the shop said it was ok, Asus support in Poland is a joke and last resort was delid the GPU and do some minor fixes. Didnt wake up afterward and now i have it like Logan from Tek as a cup holder. 50-50 chance and i was on the bad one - well poo. Wont apologize for shop and AsusPoland not giving a single f*ck. Stopped buying at that shop and also same with Asus products.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I pirated $1,100 worth of a program, I think it's for animating. I don't know what to do if they're going to make me pay for that D':

I often make people believe I'm capabale of hacking their computersystem (like in the movies).

I sometimes lie to my parents about technology so it would be easier to argue for me.

I use an illegal version of windows!

If they ask what was wrong i just tell them some random technical stuff so they shut up and let me get the replacement. 

I have a non modular power supply. It's not a sin though, cause it's in a prodigy and a modular pay wouldn't fit.

My real sin is suggesting an ecs mobo. Never again. they are trash.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Using VGA... 

Also I haven't screwed in one of my motherboard screws, because I mounted the Dark Rock Pro 2 outside of the case and now it's impossible to reach. 

And I haven't overclocked my FX-8350 yet, even though I spend alot of money to be able to do it properly.

THE signature

I get better temps with them then with noctua fans. This was a test in a bitfenix shinobi which is a sexy case but there are the bad versions of everything.

well my fans suck even my crappy oem fans preform better 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Used VGA for +3 years (finally switched to DVI, though the DVI -cable was taken from trash)

No case fans + intel stock cooler

Cheaping out on everything but 2600K and 750W PSU (non 80-plus)

Not overclocking anything

Bought an used, old SSD

Using 1280x1024 screen (17'' inches)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Nothing wrong with non-modular PSUs if you actually use all the connectors and have awesome cable management.

But.

I have all fans connected to molex. 

And I bought a mech keyboard before an SSD.

I haz a shame.

I bought a non k 3770 D:

i bought a non k 3570.

I bought a non-k 4770 :( Never again

You guys don't need to apologize, the rest of us are sorry for you already :(

Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 - Naga 2012 - Naga - Tiamat 2.2 - Electra - Nostromo - Manticor - Scarab - Mouse Bungee - Hoodie - Messenger Bag - Keyboard Bag - L33T Pack - Synapse - Comms - Game Booster 

I game on a 15inch monitor.

I have a £5 keyboard

If it doesn fit - dremal and super glue.

I once tried to hide a small child inside a 800D

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

I used to recommend asus, never ever will i do that again

why ive never had any issues with assus to this point all I will ever use is asus my last 3 builds are 2nd 5th and 6th gen rog formula boards rog boards beore that were standard grade asus boards never used any one els3 hsd an msi board only cuz I got it for 40 bucks in an emergency to get me to my next new build wuch was my first rog board had a brown out fry my computer never use a $2 surge strip again

Actually it was for JRPG sake. PC has poor selection of JRPG.

Last I checked there was Ys series which look like Nintendo console and JRPG from Ubisoft (forget the name)

just get a psvita or 3ds they are full of RPG but dont get nether the psvita 2000 or 2ds

why ive never had any issues with assus to this point all I will ever use is asus my last 3 builds are 2nd 5th and 6th gen rog formula boards rog boards beore that were standard grade asus boards never used any one els3 hsd an msi board only cuz I got it for 40 bucks in an emergency to get me to my next new build wuch was my first rog board had a brown out fry my computer never use a $2 surge strip again

There are extremes in many cases, im now running a business, i trust gigabyte more then asus for everything. I dont care for overclocking as most people arent doing that sort of thing so i dont need to worry about that. I dont even oc my own cpus many as i cant be bothered and i dont have a k sku. At any rate I think its great that you havent had many problems and i respect any decision that you have come up with however I dont like taking risks anymore as it costs money(over £250 in the case of asus as their rma system is long)

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i'll add that i've hauled my pc on the back of my pick up. praying that the clouds would hold their water

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

My 8800gts, (yes I know) is not screwed in

I also use VGA 

CPU: Phenom 1090T, Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 RAM: Generic 8GB 1600MHz GPU: MSI Radeon R9 270 HDDs: 2 Scavenged 160GB drives (I lost my 500GB one and I don't know how) SSD: Samsung 840 evo120GB  OS: Windows 7 Case: Bitfenix merc beta PSU: Corsair CX 600W

I cut corners on my power supply to make a more powerful system. It cost me $20 US for a 600W.

I am sorry, I have failed my fellow users and friends.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I DON'T MIND MEMBRANE KEYBOARDS!!!

There! I said it.

I'm sorry tech world. 

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I bought a 7770 when I should have splurged for something better.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I pirated far cry 3.

and adobe suite.

and microsoft office.

and windows 8.

me too

no i didn't but vegas pro

me too

just like mac os win7 win8 :D

i don't regret anything!!! AHAHAHA

wow... pretty empty here...