Tech Confession Time!

rustikles

I have a panasonic. Did you rescale the display with the Nvidia control panel? I'm not sure why TV's downscale it. It might just be because the TV's are natively 720p and you're inputting  1080p.

A link would be nice.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Perfect-Pixel-New-QNIX-QX2710-LED-Evolution-2-WQHD-PLS-2560x1440-27-Monitor/140964345638?rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D261%26meid%3D320252090229505973%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D1088%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D121117252582%26

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I still use a Microsoft 6 gaming mouse & keyboard.  It is harder to use a keyboard or play any of my games when you have a disability :(  I still challenge to improve and do better at everything I do :)

I dunno, I guess I follow a good deal of things, the only "sin" I have done is aircooling my 2700K in a 800D (it's really stupid to do that, seriously)

there are a bunch of good ones they been available for over a year if not more. There are at least 4 models now at $300 or so and now theres even some in the US for $350 or so.

i'm stuck on a 32inch emerson tv that is native 30hz and I overclocked it to 60hz and its quite nice when gaming other than the ghosting at 1080p

looking into getting a very nice 1440p monitor with my money I have saved up+my birthday next month

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I don't care for cable sleeving

sane here I Only like it because of how it keeps wires neat and prevent them from damaging, I'll never sleeve my own

I could careless how my computer looks, sure I like a nice case  and keeping things neat inside but acrylic windows  and color matching   seems like a waste and to me it screams STEEL ME !!

I hate LEDS 

coming off as an actual athlete DOTA being labled as a sport is really dum imo

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

I have a 11 inch intel atom laptop running windows vista. I use it every day.

I use a GTX 680 mainly for Youtube and Reddit. I get 120 fps in almost any game I play, and I still might upgrade to a 780 soon. No idea why other than it's a 780.

I have many sins

I don't care for SLI

I am running off of hdmi (because why buy a dvi cable)

I am using a very very expensive  $3.00 keyboard

I have no graphics card yet so I am playing most of my games on a G75

when I was building my computer I accidently bent the front panel connecters do to not having  thought out wire managment.

and I spread thermal paste and guess what ? it works only 28c at idle HA with a hyper 212 evo  and it is a 4670k HA !!

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

I flashed my bios with a wrong bios file. Phew that was troublesome!

i9-9900K || MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC || Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super Gaming OC || 16GBCorsair Vengeance LPX 3200Mhz || Samsung EVO 970 Plus Samsung 850 EVO 2TB + Crucial BX100 500GB + 4TB HGST NAS || Factal Design Define Mini C TG || Corsair RM750x || Corsair H100i Pro RGB || Acer Predator XB271HU

Still using a 1600x1200 monitor?

Using a membrane keyboard?

Still using VGA?

Using a Macbook Pro?

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Still using a 1600x1200 monitor?

Using a membrane keyboard?

Still using VGA?

Using a Macbook Pro?

My MacBook just died on me today. I got it back up with some help though. :)

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

My MacBook just died on me today. I got it back up with some help though. :)

xD they're powerful little machines to be honest and I've probably make this one a server once I get my build since laptops are amazingly good at power consumption..

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

xD they're powerful little machines to be honest and I've probably make this one a server once I get my build since laptops are amazingly good at power consumption..

Yeah. They're amazing when they were new. Even with the 8 GBs of ram I put in it, my Mac is pretty slow. I've had it for almost 4 years now.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Yeah. They're amazing when they were new. Even with the 8 GBs of ram I put in it, my Mac is pretty slow. I've had it for almost 4 years now.

Wow I... received mine and it's more powerful than my Athlon X2 laptop I used to have XD

Wow I... received mine and it's more powerful than my Athlon X2 laptop I used to have XD

Just checked you sig out, and your Mac has an i5. You lucky bastard. Mine has a Core 2 Duo.

I umm.. Kinda still have vista on one of my pc's :(

OnePlus 6T

I umm.. Kinda still have vista on one of my pc's :(

I personally think Vista is better than 7, I love it a lot more but maybe because I used for for 5+ years on my last laptop and then had it on the laptop before?

Just checked you sig out, and your Mac has an i5. You lucky bastard. Mine has a Core 2 Duo.

Yup i5 2415m :p beast of a cpu in the mobile industry.

I personally think Vista is better than 7, I love it a lot more but maybe because I used for for 5+ years on my last laptop and then had it on the laptop before?

Yup i5 2415m :p beast of a cpu in the mobile industry.

Until you get into the i7-####x mobile CPU's. Extreme edition cpu's with 2 minutes of battery life! :D

I have it on a socket 775 pentium dual core and its sooo slow. For me, it's just a matter of time until I install Ubuntu on it. Tbh, I don't use it much anyway

OnePlus 6T

Until you get into the i7-####x mobile CPU's. Extreme edition cpu's with 2 minutes of battery life! :D

Lmao I keep my laptop plugged in at all times anyway; it spends 99/100 of it's time on my desk with all it's usb ports filled, it's thunderbolt port filled, the audio jack filled, the sd card slot filled and the ethernet port filled... All I need is a firewire drive and this thing will be getting filled more than a bowling ball.

I have it on a socket 775 pentium dual core and its sooo slow. For me, it's just a matter of time until I install Ubuntu on it. Tbh, I don't use it much anyway

Ubuntu is nice ^_^ I've got Ubuntu on this thing and if it wasn't for Razer Comms not having support for it; I'd spend 100% of my time on it.

Lmao I keep my laptop plugged in at all times anyway; it spends 99/100 of it's time on my desk with all it's usb ports filled, it's thunderbolt port filled, the audio jack filled, the sd card slot filled and the ethernet port filled... All I need is a firewire drive and this thing will be getting filled more than a bowling ball.

I always keep my laptop plugged in too. :)

I always keep my laptop plugged in too. :)

Like a pseudo-desktop right? If so that's pretty much how every single on of my laptops has been...

This laptop has actually been the most mobile with my occasional playing Kingdom Hearts roms when moving between my parents' houses