Why do people get offended so easily

Xv Ghostly vX

I honestly don't know.

I don't get offended easily! Why would you say that to me you mean person!!!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Because it is the internet, really. People can say whatever they want, because it is mostly anonymous.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

the internet just gave everyone and I mean EVERYONE a medium to free speech making it easier to get your point across to the people... sadly, EVERYONE includes people only meant for mating purposes :/

Because f*ck you! that's why!

I am offended by this thread...

Because people tend to have a negative bias on things... looking for things to hate... almost at a subconscious level...

plis sthap ur bad

just

5a29ff0874.gif

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

The internet is a source for people to connect

And most connections aren't so pretty 

It's a place for anyone to anonymously gain pleasure even when doing wrong things 

Because it's the internet. They don't have to deal with any consequences whatever they say. 

I mean honestly it's so dumb. I have never been disrespectful of this forum yet I have countless deleted threads and warning points because people get butthurt over spilt milk.

weiners

the internet just gave everyone and I mean EVERYONE a medium to free speech making it easier to get your point across to the people... sadly, EVERYONE includes people only meant for mating purposes :/

DAMN SHOTS FIRED

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

I mean honestly it's so dumb. I have never been disrespectful of this forum yet I have countless deleted threads and warning points because people get butthurt over spilt milk.

Well, I saw your adopting dog posts.. And I wasn't offended, but it was just a weird troll-like threa

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Your threads were locked because they are completely irrelevant to the forum. The forum is owned by LinusMediaGroup and such they can determine what we can, and cannot post and discuss, if a thread is not to their liking, they are within their rights to close it, after all the forum SHOULD be here to post TECH related stuff, not posting about getting dogs and such (also that was a really weird thread anyway)

Also because its the internet, I can say "you smell" and there is nothing that can be done, you dont know who I am, you cannot punch me in the face, I have anonymity and freedom to type whatever I like

That is the problem, while most people behave, some people realise that they do not have to filter their thoughts, and are either arrogate, ignorant, trolls or just straight up assholes 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Your threads were locked because they are completely irrelevant to the forum. The forum is owned by LinusMediaGroup and such they can determine what we can, and cannot post and discuss, if a thread is not to their liking, they are within their rights to close it, after all the forum SHOULD be here to post TECH related stuff, not posting about getting dogs and such (also that was a really weird thread anyway)

Also because its the internet, I can say "you smell" and there is nothing that can be done, you dont know who I am, you cannot punch me in the face, I have anonymity and freedom to type whatever I like

That is the problem, while most people behave, some people realise that they do not have to filter their thoughts, and are either arrogate, ignorant, trolls or just straight up assholes 

The Off-topic section is getting abused now, honestly speaking

That's one of the reasons why this "tech" forum is getting crap everyday

Yeah but this is the off topic section so it doesn't have to pertain to tech. And my posts didn't violate any code of conduct so they shouldn't have been removed. Why was I singled out?

weiners

Yeah but this is the off topic section so it doesn't have to pertain to tech. And my posts didn't violate any code of conduct so they shouldn't have been removed. Why was I singled out?

Yes, its for none tech related stuff, but people use it for shit posting and posting anything, its not a "post anything thread" its an "off topic thread"

I don't know why, ask a moderator

I mean one of your topics, you thought your child had drank bleach so you posted on a tech forum? instead of .. you know.. calling an ambulance? 

you have no money, and cant pay for food.. so you want to get a dog?

Its hard to tell if serious or trolling, clearly the moderators thought it was a troll topic

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Explain the difference to me between off topic and post anything?

weiners

Off-topic was made for polls, suggestions or a way for new members to ask the community for some tips

Posting anything you want, especially personal info, isn't really appropriate for a "tech" forum

BECAUSE THERE PUSSSAAYYYYYSSSSS

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

I DONT F*CKING KNOW WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ?!!1!!1!!!11!eleven!one

/jk

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

Read the first stickied post..

These are the specific guidelines all users must follow when posting in the Off-Topic thread. They are subject to change/update at any time.

1 - First of all, ALL the items of the CoC (Code of Conduct) apply to the Off-Topic section.

2 - The Off-Topic section is NOT for junk posts, SPAM, trolling and just any old thing.

3 - The Off-Topic section IS for productive threads that may not fall into one of the already laid out sections of the forum. At all times though, this is a tech centered and focused forum.

Read the first stickied post..

And yet if you read the description of the off-topic forums on the main page, you get "Discussion - Non-tech related content only please! New members can say Hi here."

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs