Why do people get offended so easily

Xv Ghostly vX

tis gun be gud ill be watchin

d64.gif

but i dont it will live long.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

And yet if you read the description of the off-topic forums on the main page, you get "Discussion - Non-tech related content only please! New members can say Hi here."

But as the stickied thread says guidelines please read, you would think you would obviously read that first.

Regardless I've posted the first 3 there for you

Because they had mommies and daddies who pampered them? Didn't force them to sleep without a night-light? Didn't force them to eat their veggies? Didn't say "no"? Never told them the truth? Never encouraged them or over-complimented them?

Really they're just snowflakes.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Because they had mommies and daddies who pampered them? Didn't force them to sleep without a night-light? Didn't force them to eat their veggies? Didn't say "no"? Never told them the truth? Never encouraged them or over-complimented them?

Really they're just snowflakes.

offended.jpg

MUYhFT4.jpg

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

offended.jpg

MUYhFT4.jpg

If only the snowflakes were few...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

As the guidelines says, while off-topic is for posting about whatever you want, it doesn't mean making shit threads are okay.

Threads are still meant to have substance and a purpose, it's not meant to be your personal blog to tell everyone about your shit's consistency. The forum is meant for discussion and advice, and that includes the Off-topic sub-forum. If it wasn't moderated like this, it could easily be filled with blog posts, petty whining and similar shit.

Remember, Off-topic is not your personal shitter.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Locked.

If you are unhappy with a thread of yours being locked or removed, send a PM to a moderator and we will discuss the issue with you. You are not free to re-post that topic, nor are you free to post another topic complaining about the injustices of the mod team doing their jobs by removing pointless troll threads from the forums.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff