FinalMouse Giveaway

I've been replacing my setup pretty bit by bit, from my old Pentium with its 4GB of ddr2 and gts 250, my 24 inch 1600x900 30Hz monitor. I've even been able to swap my way to a better desk!

the only thing that's looking sad is my mouse. a cheap £4 porta-mouse  and old Logitech wireless keyboard (that's missing the partner mouse) don't really fit me playing on high 1920x1080 75fps, or editing videos across 2 monitors in premiere. 

It's sad. It's like the old mouse is crying as it flicks back and forth with dodgy tracking on the movie timeline; why do you want me here?. It barely moves the cursor as I cross half of my desk, helpless as I get headshot by someone I couldn't turn to see as if to say: No, it is not meant to be like this.

you mouse believe me when I say, me and a new mouse would just...click? the old one's taking up alot of my peripheral vision.

I'm really keybored with this one, even though i'm usually not that type of person.

I have more of these if they'll win you over. I'm rarely punderstocked.

Also  final mouse. It's something I've seen from a distance, but a student budget puts even further away. It's like watching people drive by in supercars while you pootle along in a 15 year old 1.2 litr- oh that is what I do. But I come to pc to escape from the negatives, not re-imagine them!

I have a 2013 mouse that is on its last legs. Sometimes the left click mis fires. Other times it feels as if the mouse sensor isn't working. I have been eyeing a few but im always up for trying something new!

twitch.tv/batpimp

twitter.com/batpimpn

I really need a New pc mouse, The one I have now is my dads old logitech mouse which almost never works and when it does it Just randomly stops working.

So i REALLY need a New mouse.

Please....

you can never have enough mice

:P

My mouse is just plain old. It doesn't work well anymore, and I'm interested in giving a gaming mouse a try.

anything is better than the free mouse you pick up because someone had a space cheapo laying around that they got with their all in one business desktop, aka my mouse. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Hello from Malaysia! Now, give me that mouse please...

I have an old razer mouse and i really need to update

I want the FinalMouse mainly just to try it out. Heard it was light and had a great sensor

I saw that Imaqtpie uses the Finalmouse and i really want to try it, also my current mouse is garbage.

Currently in need of a good mouse... The current one I'm using is a stock black Microsoft mouse and actually taken from my server system (leaving it mouseless). Would be wonderful to use with flight simulation as well.

Thank you for the giveaway to give a small chance to mouseless men a chance for a better mouse! :)

"There's no Ctrl+Z in life... It ain't Microsoft Word." -me

http://albertlua.com/

I have an old/awful/broken piece of junk named "Razer Mamba 2012" which I need to replace. I've been waiting to replace it since I'm going to build a new Skylake rig soon, current rig is 6+ years old. High time I changed it :lol:

My mouse is so old, Homo habilis think it's archaic...

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I need a new mouse

I haven't actually tried a gaming mouse yet, so I'd like to see how they seem different to regular mice. Thanks!

I have a cheap microsoft mouse and a would love to try this.

My mouse isn't that bad but it's super basic; no extra bells or whistles. FinalMouse seems like a nice, simple, unobtrusive design which has some good extra features and good build quality.

The scroll wheel on my mouse is broken as well as the buttons I rebound as replacements to scrolling xD

Always looking for the perfect mouse, not sure this is it, but there's only one way to find out.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

The scrollwheel on my mouse has been really unreliable lately, and I have already been in the market for a mouse to complement my new PC.

I want a FinalMouse because I wrecked every mouse I had with normal use, mostly because of my huge hands and the pure force that is awoken by CS:GO and Dota2. Let´s see what this tournament-grade thing can take. I´m on my 2nd Logitech G600 atm, but I´m really fed up with Razer and Logitech. My next should be something thats good, not only expensive. Like the FinalMouse, Zowie or Steelseries.

Disclaimer: I really wrecked Razer Naga, Naga epic, Logitech G9 non-x, Logitech G600 in about 2 years of normal use. Never thrown them or anything like that. As you can see I like my mice big :P

I would love to try the finalmouse on cs:go. I hope i win :)

There are 2 features that attracted me:

1. The ease of use with multifunction Omron buttons.
2. The lightweight body type.

I am not a intense gamer but all the games I play are on my PC. That's why I love these mice :)

Krrish  B)

I'm currently using a logitech proteus core mouse and I love it, but I would love to try a different mouse seeing as how the last 3 mice I have used have all been logitch.

I want this mouse because its a high quality product, the design is really cool and I want a new mouse!  :)