Who's the 'nicest' one out of the 4 ?

- Eric Schmidt 

- Steve Jobs

- Bill gates

- Steve Ballmer

I really thought only Steve Jobs was kind of a dick, but go read the Wikipedia page on Steve Ballmer, it's ..... well, he said he would kill Google and such, and said something about iPhones and paying for the logo. Also there is bad blood between him and Bill.

So you would think Bill was the one who isn't a dick the most., or Eric, but just because Bill is a good guy now.... heard he wasn't that nice in the past.

Only one I haven't read up on is Eric. So to me he is the nicest one for now.

I am sure a lot of  members here know more about these guys than I do.

As if we all got to personally shake their hands and have a lunch day with em :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I'd say Bill Gates is the nicest guy.

One of my dad's friends worked under Bill Gates and had a personal meeting with him a couple of years ago. This was for a charity project Gates was funding.

Sig under construction.

As if we all got to personally shake their hands and have a lunch day with em :P

Noooo, I know, we don't know them personally. And of course everybody has flaws.

bill gives a lot to charity if im not wrong

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Noooo, I know, we don't know them personally.

Lol ^_^

I mean tbh, theyve all got their goods and bads for the most part, theyve all done things that they would be happy to tell the public and things otherwise.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

He does, every year :) But then again if youve got as much money as he does and you keep it all to yourself, sort of a prick move.

Yep, subbed to him on Facebook, always talking about helping the needy and such. :P

idk who erik is, so I'd say Bill

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBill Gates

Definitly Bill Gates, he gives a lot of money to charities.

idk who erik is, so I'd say Bill

Google CEO until 2011

Gates for sure. I mean come on, the guy has almost singlehandedly eradicated Polio in Africa! (kinda)

He has already given over $30B to charity, plans to donate almost all of it before he dies (leaving a paltry $10m to each of his kids), and has convinced dozens of other billionaires to donate most of their wealth to charity on their deaths.

I don't do signatures.

I can't judge someone without having to meet them first. That's just not something that I do.

We don't judge, we take their dick-move points, and add them up, and the lowest score wins. 

See it like that. I said in the 3rd post or so, we never met them personally.

Bill Gates is probably the nicest, but also probably the least forgiving. I think Steve Jobs might be the most forgiving, yet I think he would be the hardest to please. Steve Ballmer would be easy to please, but is so competitive that he will run over you. I have very little knowledge of Eric Schmidt.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

Bill Gates is probably the nicest, but also probably the least forgiving. I think Steve Jobs might be the most forgiving, yet I think he would be the hardest to please. Steve Ballmer would be easy to please, but is so competitive that he will run over you. I have very little knowledge of Eric Schmidt.

That seems like a nice little analysis :P

Steve Ballmer sounds fun to hang out with, seeing his Developers Developers Developers rant

I am a Bill Gates fan :)

jobs was a dick.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I'd say it's a toss up between Balmer and Jobs as far as being dicks goes, so the nicest would be Bill or Eric

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Bill Gates has changed a lot since his days at Microsoft, so I would say he is the nicest. Probably Steve Ballmer would be next, because he is pretty humble about his wealth.

Bill Gates for sure. He's a geek. He is down to earth. He is rather casual. At least from what I've seen.

Not to mention his and his wifes enormous foundation, which he puts huge amounts of his money into.

who cares...

Bill Gates is at least attempting to do something positive with his ill gotten fortune.

Why ill gotten?