Who's the 'nicest' one out of the 4 ?

Why ill gotten?

Shady business practices that nobody considers "shady" anymore since they since became standard. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

I always thought Bill Gates is a really nice guy based on all interviews I've seen with him.

But I recently read the autobiography of Nokia's CEO Jorma Ollila where he stated that Gates had once called him and shouted at him for 15 minutes about Nokia acting in an "anti-microsoft" way concerning some standard (it also turned out that it was Ericsson who had adopted an "anti-microsoft" standard not Nokia and Gates apologized to Ollila for the phone call) . So I guess he's a nice guy as long as you're on his side. 

Bill Gates. Steve Jobs was a huge dick at WWDC

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

bill gives a lot to charity if im not wrong

Do you know why wealthy people like to donate to charities? Because they can get sweet tax refunds for that... or they are genuinely nice.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

LinusOpinionTips

@Gale I would like to think they are nice :ph34r:

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL GATES THE MICROSOFT GUY! MICRO-SAWFT!

I'm fine with plane flights.

My dad is paragliding instructor and I'll probably never try it :D

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-4690K | Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: Kingston Savage 4x4GB | GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 | PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 Evo | Storage: MX100 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 evo | Case: NZXT H440