"Xbox One Demand Through the Roof, Could OutSHIP The PS4 3 to 1"

EChondo

This is i think a false statement, or at least this should be X1 pre-orders in USA, or at least north America, I mean how many Xboxes will you see in Japan and other countries, PS3 lost because it came out late, and was overpriced for the time.

Ps2 on the other hand still destroys Xbox 360 and the PS3 combined, not to mention Playstation sells better in Europe and Asia

US: xbox sold 25 million devices or something in that range

Europe: the PS3 sold 30 million

XB 360 had a half year advantage and it sold around 78 million devices, the PS3 sold 75 million ( all estimated so we will never know for sure )

so this thread kinda makes no sense, they will now release in about the same time so all of these estimates will go down the drain once they hit the market!

System

CPU: i7 4770kMotherboard: Asus Maximus VI HeroRAM: HyperX KHX318C9SRK4/32 - 32GB DDR3-1866 CL9 / GPU: Gainward Geforce GTX 670 Phantom Case: Cooler Master HAF XBStorage: 1 TB WD BluePSU: Cooler Master V-650sDisplay(s): Dell U2312HM, LG194WT, LG E1941

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15Keyboard: Logitech G710+Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus SpectrumSound: Focusrite 2i4 - USB DAC / OS: Windows 7 (still holding on XD)

Consoles are for broke people and kids. I usually buy a console at the end of it's life cycle just to play the exclusive games it had. Basically I get it for so cheap it doesn't matter.

The whole "sit in the couch and play" argument is bullshit. You can easily do that with a PC aswell.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

Consoles are for broke people and kids. I usually buy a console at the end of it's life cycle just to play the exclusive games it had. Basically I get it for so cheap it doesn't matter.

The whole "sit in the couch and play" argument is bullshit. You can easily do that with a PC aswell.

while its true you can use controllers in your pc and play on the couch(i do it aswell) people dont want to go through the trouble of building their own pc.....its not so much the building that requires effort nowadays its the self education required to do it...its much easier to spend $300 on a pre=made box that will play games for the next 6-7 years just fine than to spend $600 on a computer that will play games for the next 7 years but slowly and surely you will have to lwoer the quality as games become more intensive.....if you build a system to last on high 1080p then i think $1000 is a good budget....but thats more than three times the money of a console.....also the start of your comment is a bit douchey...

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

Out ship.... Well I suppose that is highly possible. However from a retail point of view its unlikely that they will outsell.

Our Pre-order numbers for the PS4 are nearly 4-1 of the Xbox One. We continue to consistently take more pre-orders for the PS4 rather than the Xbox One, Even though Day 1 stock for the PS4 can no longer be guaranteed, where the Xbox One can be. This tells me that the PS4 is going to outsell the Xbox One. 

However now they've done the one thing that needed to be fixed with the Xbox one by making Kinect not required I certainly am now much more excited about it. :) C'mon Microsoft you've still got a chance here.

Edit: I should add. The term "Through the roof" would imply that sales expectations have increased a lot.

How ever, even to achieve a 200% increase on bugger all. It still wouldn't amount to much.

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

Honestly if I were to get one of the consoles, it'd be the XB1 (realistically there's no way in hell I'm paying for a console lol), because I like the looks and the features more. If I want to game, I'm going on a pc anyways.

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

Most console users don't follow on them much. I would bet at least half of them don't know what was/is going on or understand the end results of anything Microsoft says. 

If you watched the Wan show recently, Linus I think said something along the lines that about 3-5% of the market represents the "hardcore" or very good computers with good graphic cards out there. So I don't think it would be too far fetched to say it might be similar for consoles. Probably 5-10% of console gamers know whats up.

Also, I am a PS4 guy but I haven't preordered yet because the day1 games arent interesting to me. The Xbox One has better day1 games I think but I don't want one so ... I am waiting for the launch window games of PS4 (the games coming from launch to march/april 2014).

Doesn't this only apply to Gamestop which isn't in the UK or any other country other than America. In the UK anyway the PS4 is selling more on Amazon by a fair amount the last time I checked. Just checked and the PS4 is ranked 5th and the Xbox One is ranked 7th. The One is out of stock but the PS4 is still in stock so I would say the PS4 is doing much better over here. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

So you're calling me broke and a kid because I'm buying an Xbox One? So, I could call you a snobby person if I wanted because you have a gaming laptop, am I right? You can't sit in the couch but rather on it. I know you can use a PC from sitting on the couch but some people don't want to have the best looking graphics or the most games or maybe they want to play with the majority of the gaming community, which is on console and would rather have a console over a PC because they already have a PC or laptop, which are not used for gaming because they have a console.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

this is cause im getting 1 :3 i cant help being a lead for popular gadgets 

Character artist in the Games industry.

So you're calling me broke and a kid because I'm buying an Xbox One? So, I could call you a snobby person if I wanted because you have a gaming laptop, am I right? You can't sit in the couch but rather on it. I know you can use a PC from sitting on the couch but some people don't want to have the best looking graphics or the most games or maybe they want to play with the majority of the gaming community, which is on console and would rather have a console over a PC because they already have a PC or laptop, which are not used for gaming because they have a console.

You are a console gamer. Your name tells the truth. I'm on my gaming laptop cause I sold my old rig to get ready for next-gen with a new build. The laptop wasn't expensive either.

And yes I believe you are a broke kid.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

I think it might outsell the PS4 in America but in the EU and in Asia I think that the PS4 is going to be more dominant than the Xbox One. Especially because of the recent change of release date of the One in some EU country's.

What's more funny is the PS4 is actually outselling the Xbox one... But people like to just make up headlines with misguided information... 

Lian Li PC-V359WRX Micro-ATX Case | Intel 5960X Extreme 3.00GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X99M KILLER | Crucial 32 GB 2666 DDR4 | Thermaltake NiC C5 | EVGA Supernova 1200W P2 | 2x 240GB OCZ Radeon R7 | 2x 256 GB Samsung 840 Series Pro | 2 X 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 6x NF-F12’s | Place Holder GPU R9 290X |

Links Current 5960X Old FX9590

What's more funny is the PS4 is actually outselling the Xbox one... But people like to just make up headlines with misguided information... 

If you have more reliable sources I would love to see them, it would make me happier :p Jk I don't care that much hehe.

If you have more reliable sources I would love to see them, it would make me happier :P Jk I don't care that much hehe.

Well I cant quote figures directly, but in this case I would be the reliable source  ;)

Lian Li PC-V359WRX Micro-ATX Case | Intel 5960X Extreme 3.00GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X99M KILLER | Crucial 32 GB 2666 DDR4 | Thermaltake NiC C5 | EVGA Supernova 1200W P2 | 2x 240GB OCZ Radeon R7 | 2x 256 GB Samsung 840 Series Pro | 2 X 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 6x NF-F12’s | Place Holder GPU R9 290X |

Just get a PC.

stop okay? we dont need this bullshit in every single console thread. We get it, PC MASTER RACE, or whatever makes your E-Peen feel better. 

Yeah, PlayStation will never outsell Xbox, I think we all know that. 

that is not true at all, like i said PS3 old 75 million and xb360 sold 78 million, and mostly because a lot of people did not want to wait for PS3 since it was out late and expensive.

and you should watch what you are typing because if you combine all Playstation consoles and xboxes, the Playstation wins 2x times, the only place XB1 will outsell the PS4 is North America, the rest of the world will take a PS4 over an Xb1...XD

System

CPU: i7 4770kMotherboard: Asus Maximus VI HeroRAM: HyperX KHX318C9SRK4/32 - 32GB DDR3-1866 CL9 / GPU: Gainward Geforce GTX 670 Phantom Case: Cooler Master HAF XBStorage: 1 TB WD BluePSU: Cooler Master V-650sDisplay(s): Dell U2312HM, LG194WT, LG E1941

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15Keyboard: Logitech G710+Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus SpectrumSound: Focusrite 2i4 - USB DAC / OS: Windows 7 (still holding on XD)

Yeah, PlayStation will never outsell Xbox, I think we all know that. 

December 2012 PS3 lifetime shipments reached about 77 million units compared to Xbox 360’s 76 million.

who cares about predictions even before the consoles are even launched? What if the PS4 has a major defect? Then obviously the Xbox One will have more sales. Same thing goes the other way around. Why don't people wait for the actual units to be launched to make decisions on which is better?

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

You are a console gamer. Your name tells the truth. I'm on my gaming laptop cause I sold my old rig to get ready for next-gen with a new build. The laptop wasn't expensive either.

And yes I believe you are a broke kid.

I forgot to put that I'm also building my own gaming rig that has:

900d

H100i

780 or 9970

Maximus VI formula

1tb HDD

128 GB SSD

760i

and eventually a full custom loop

( approx. price of full build, something like $2,100 USD for everything. So do you think I'm a broke kid now? )

I am not trying to brag but to make a point

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I forgot to put that I'm also building my own gaming rig that has:

900d

H100i

780 or 9970

Maximus VI formula

1tb HDD

128 GB SSD

760i

and eventually a full custom loop

( approx. price of full build, something like $2,100 USD for everything. So do you think I'm a broke kid now? )

I am not trying to brag but to make a point

You were saving up for years to get that. 2k USD isn't shit honestly.

Actually they are losing money on the console, the money they make is on the accesories and the games, i think linus talked about it in an old livestream, they dont make any money with the console, not even in volume, they only make money on everything around the console

Considering what they do and the power they have relative to their cheap cost, I kinda disagree when comparing them to a mac.

OK consoles are APU systems

Yes no graphics card:

Let's say they sell you a Xbox7 for 100$

They make ATLEAST 35% income

Consoles run at 30-60fps maximum AT ALL TIMES

they do have 8-12 gb of ram

They know how to sweet talk you to thinks thisis "top of the line"

I can make a PC for 350$ that will run "like a console"

Insomnia!

Taking down airplanes with gameboys

OK consoles are APU systems

Yes no graphics card:

Let's say they sell you a Xbox7 for 100$

They make ATLEAST 35% income

Consoles run at 30-60fps maximum AT ALL TIMES

they do have 8-12 gb of ram

They know how to sweet talk you to thinks thisis "top of the line"

I can make a PC for 350$ that will run "like a console"

Your post there made no sense whatsoever ;)

Also good luck sourcing the parts for that $350 pc

4930k @ 4.5GHz - EVGA 780ti Superclocked ACX - ASUS x79 Deluxe - 32GB Tactical Tracer @ 2133

this has to be a  total lie

microsoft said that it will be only shipping to 13 countries in 2013 how can demand be through  the roof

are they talking only about USA ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

this has to be a  total lie

microsoft said that it will be only shipping to 13 countries in 2013 how can demand be through  the roof

are they talking only about USA ?

Most likely.

Marketing you know.