"Xbox One Demand Through the Roof, Could OutSHIP The PS4 3 to 1"

EChondo

December 2012 PS3 lifetime shipments reached about 77 million units compared to Xbox 360’s 76 million.

Shh****t! I guess I have to go hide in a corner now :p

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

They have just pulled a Ryanair... Do loads of contreversial stuff to make it hit the headlines and then watch the sales roll in.

Compatible with Windows 95

Your post there made no sense whatsoever ;)

Also good luck sourcing the parts for that $350 pc

Dude, he is from Puerto Rico... As long as we get the gist of what he is saying, it doesn't matter if it makes sense or not. However, I do agree with the $350 thing.

Compatible with Windows 95

all the pre-orders are probably from stupid parents that are saying "Our son/daughter already has an xbox 360. Of course he'll/she'll want an xbox one vs. a ps4!" 

Current PC: Chimera, Because AMD and Nvidia belong together

| CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P | RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1866 | Storage: A-Data Premier Pro SP600 256 GB SSD, 2x Seagate 1TB 7200RPM HDD | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 750ti 2GB SC | Case: CM N600 | PSU: Corsair CX 600W(Overkill but I was originaly planning for a 970) | Moniter: BenQ GL2460HM 60Hz 24" |

Left five, Don't cut, Be brave.

Funny how they call Gamestop stopping preorders "through the roof" when the same thing happened for the PS4 about 2.5 weeks(July 8 http://www.gamespot.com/news/gamestop-no-longer-accepting-ps4-pre-orders-due-to-high-demand-6411177)

before this news came out (July 25). And correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Sony is spreading the PS4 all over the world while MS is just launching in 13 countries (last I heard). http://i.imgur.com/3XsAD8h.png

Your post there made no sense whatsoever ;)

Also good luck sourcing the parts for that $350 pc

they make atleast a 35% income

lets say if you buy a xbox for 100$ , they will earn 35$

consoles run at 30-60 Frames per second At all time 

A 350$ PC will be just like a console

oh and batta big baatta http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1s2dF

:P

Insomnia!

Taking down airplanes with gameboys

You were saving up for years to get that. 2k USD isn't shit honestly.

i worked 2 months and got 2k

and im 15 

for my b-day im getting my computers peripherals 

Insomnia!

I forgot to put that I'm also building my own gaming rig that has:

900d

H100i

780 or 9970

Maximus VI formula

1tb HDD

128 GB SSD

760i

and eventually a full custom loop

( approx. price of full build, something like $2,100 USD for everything. So do you think I'm a broke kid now? )

I am not trying to brag but to make a point

You were saving up for years to get that. 2k USD isn't shit honestly.

And stop with the hate soo what if some people are poor im ``kinda poor`` 

but i will have a 2k computer soon

being poor doesent mean your a D--k 

and being rich does not mean you have the right to brag about it

Insomnia!

Yeah, PlayStation will never outsell Xbox, I think we all know that. 

that is not true at all, like i said PS3 old 75 million and xb360 sold 78 million, and mostly because a lot of people did not want to wait for PS3 since it was out late and expensive.

and you should watch what you are typing because if you combine all Playstation consoles and xboxes, the Playstation wins 2x times, the only place XB1 will outsell the PS4 is North America, the rest of the world will take a PS4 over an Xb1...XD

December 2012 PS3 lifetime shipments reached about 77 million units compared to Xbox 360’s 76 million.

http://www.vgchartz.com/

PS3 78.6M

Xbox 360 78.1M

However these are sales not shipments

Also remember all of those Red Ring of Death's Replacing them would've contributed largely to sales.

and Yellow Light of Death on the PS3 would've contributed to sales as well. It seems that there are/have been more Xbox 360'a Die. 

Even with the New S and E Model Xbox 360's have a problem with the Power supplies that seem to die quite a lot. At least its the power-supply and the console is fine.

this has to be a  total lie

microsoft said that it will be only shipping to 13 countries in 2013 how can demand be through  the roof

are they talking only about USA ?

The only thing I've seen that represents gamers demand for PS4 vs Xbox One was this http://au.gamespot.com/twitter-battle/xbox-vs-ps4/

A poll based on twitter hashtags. May not be the most accurate thing. But even in the US the hype on twitter seems to be 89% in the PS4's favour over the Xbox One.

My assumption is that Microsoft & Gamestop are saying all this stuff to try and push up demand. People are sheeps and people want what other people want.

I still think Xbox One will do well. However it might be like PS3 vs Xbox 360 where it takes 7 years to catch up and maybe one day take over dominance...

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

Actually they are losing money on the console, the money they make is on the accesories and the games, i think linus talked about it in an old livestream, they dont make any money with the console, not even in volume, they only make money on everything around the console

i can believe this....seems like they should atleast be able to break even on consoles then everything else lets them rake in the profit....

-Anubikai

I do not think you guys get it. 

Sony did state that they were going to break even on every PS4 sold this go around. Rather than losing money, like they did with the PS3. However, this happened. And even then, it is nothing like last time. 

Still, it says outSHIPPED, not outSOLD. These are two VERY different things guys. Very different.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

More units sitting there on the  shelves doesn't count microsoft :P you actually have to sell them to people. silly Microshaft

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Wow PS3 sold even more than 75 mill. that's sweet, i was wrong in my info but, still this servers the same as an argument that they were close, and yes RRoR and YRoR were issues, but so was the just dieing of the console that was too long on the market, so people re-bought them.

Anyway like i said; NA will take the xbox1, but the EU and Asia will take the PS4 so XB will not outsell the PS4

System

CPU: i7 4770kMotherboard: Asus Maximus VI HeroRAM: HyperX KHX318C9SRK4/32 - 32GB DDR3-1866 CL9 / GPU: Gainward Geforce GTX 670 Phantom Case: Cooler Master HAF XBStorage: 1 TB WD BluePSU: Cooler Master V-650sDisplay(s): Dell U2312HM, LG194WT, LG E1941

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15Keyboard: Logitech G710+Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus SpectrumSound: Focusrite 2i4 - USB DAC / OS: Windows 7 (still holding on XD)

Maybe if you count preorders for consoles this past month. 

Being PS4's are sold out everywhere

And people dont pre order non launch day. 

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700