"Xbox One Demand Through the Roof, Could OutSHIP The PS4 3 to 1"

EChondo

Still gunna buy the Xbox one :)

PRIMARY NVIDIA PC

("I'm a Fanboy of Everything")
| CPU - i5-4670K @ 4.8ghz | CPU Cooler - Antec Kühler H2O 620 | GPU(S) - BIOS MODDED Twin GTX 770 4gb (Gigabyte)-master (Zotac)-slave @ 1337/2000 (8000 Effective) | Mobo - MSI Z87 GD65 Gaming | PSU - Corsair TX850M | Ram - 8gb Gskill RipjawsX @ 1866Mhz | Monitor - Samsung 27" 550 1080p 75Hz | Keyboard - Razer Black-Widow Ultimate 2013 | Storage - 2x 1TB WD-Blacks' | Mouse - AzzA Mouse Would Say "SQUEEKSQUEEK"|

SECONDARY RADEON PC

| CPU - A10-6800K @ 4.6ghz | CPU Cooler - CM Hyper EVO 212 | GPU(S) Twin Radeon 270x 2gb @ 1115/1500 (6000 Effective) | Mobo - MSI FM2-A85XA-G65 | PSU - Logisys 750W | Ram - 8gb @ 1600mhz | Moniter - Acer 24'' 1080p 60Hz

This is what I like to call Microsoft "attempting" to do damage control lol.

lol They are only selling it in 21 countries, so f**** them...

Shipping 3-1 when they only ship to 22 countries?They leave out most europe and asia. So i'm calling this a BS

• 3 weeks later...

Just get a PC.

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

bad publicity is still publicity.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Not really surprising. 99% of people bashing it and saying they won't buy it will still buy it. Although, this article is almost 3 weeks old so I'd love to see updated pre-order figures.

There are too many fools that dont know that a ps4 is better in every way, then again even more fools know jack shit about pcs and how they ways ahead of consoles.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

You guys will not believe how many people all around the world will ask in the internet how do you setup multi-monitor with an Xbox One or PS4 because they've seen this somewhere on Youtube and think their powerful cheap consoles can pull it off.

:lol:

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

Yeah sorry but I'm not going to pay $400- 600 for a console, that money could be used for sli graphics etc...

hmm i think consoles are getting to the point of macs 

your paying mostly for a logo

Insomnia!

Taking down airplanes with gameboys

Considering what they do and the power they have relative to their cheap cost, I kinda disagree when comparing them to a mac.

4930k @ 4.5GHz - EVGA 780ti Superclocked ACX - ASUS x79 Deluxe - 32GB Tactical Tracer @ 2133

Most people don't care in the slightest what microsoft does.

I know plenty of people who ordered it day one, don't care about the DRM etc that was there, they just wanted the new xbox after owning the 360 for years playing CoD and other shit games.

Peoplle who don't like the console or consoles in general are a very small minority.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

There is something that I don't think ever gets mentioned when comparing PC and consoles. On the PC you will never have to re-buy a game because the platform has changed. Xbox 360 disks won't work on the Xbone, nor will PS3 disks on the PS4. 

If I buy a PC game today and I can't play on max settings, I know that when I next upgrade I will (probably) be able to so the game will look better. You will never get this with a console. 

I really can't see why you would ever pick a console over a PC. If you have got the cash to splash on a Xbox and games that cost $60 a pop, you will have to cash to buy a half decent PC and get plenty of games on Steam sales. 

theps4 and xbox one are essentially the same machine with some tweaks here and there...nothingm major....one isnt neccesarily better than the other....either way my xbox 360 is still holding and in my 5 years of owning it it got one corner red ring.....which is awesome =) so yay....plus my pc will play the next 5 years of games atleast on high/1080p....maybe have to drop down to medium if the games become really taxing.....the pc really is the way to go. Not becuase i think its some sort of master race but spending a one time lump of cash can keep you goinf ofr a considerably long amount of time....and you get a much better user experience and a badass pc...

oh btw i couldnt have cared less for shared games, always on, kinect sensor always watching.....my xbox is always connected to the internet anyway...i dont do anything wierd in my house so they can spy on me if they want......plus i rarely bought used games or borrowed games to my firends, only recently i started buying them as it seemed pointless to buy it new for £15 when i can get it used for £3.....at the start it was like £35 used vs £40-45 new.....

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

Actually they are losing money on the console, the money they make is on the accesories and the games, i think linus talked about it in an old livestream, they dont make any money with the console, not even in volume, they only make money on everything around the console

Actually they are losing money on the console, the money they make is on the accesories and the games, i think linus talked about it in an old livestream, they dont make any money with the console, not even in volume, they only make money on everything around the console

i can believe this....seems like they should atleast be able to break even on consoles then everything else lets them rake in the profit....

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

There is something that I don't think ever gets mentioned when comparing PC and consoles. On the PC you will never have to re-buy a game because the platform has changed. Xbox 360 disks won't work on the Xbone, nor will PS3 disks on the PS4. 

If I buy a PC game today and I can't play on max settings, I know that when I next upgrade I will (probably) be able to so the game will look better. You will never get this with a console. 

I really can't see why you would ever pick a console over a PC. If you have got the cash to splash on a Xbox and games that cost $60 a pop, you will have to cash to buy a half decent PC and get plenty of games on Steam sales. 

Having a console over a PC is beneficial to a lot of people. Portability, cost, guaranteed compatibility, device footprint, platform your friends play on. Sometimes a console is a much more logical answer than a PC for some.

i can believe this....seems like they should atleast be able to break even on consoles then everything else lets them rake in the profit....

-Anubikai

The R&D of a new console will likely have cost billions of dollars for both parties. Someone posted a link here saying that just the Xbox controller cost $100M to develop. When you factor in R&D for the actual console itself and the kinect/eye (or whatever the Platstation equivalent is) plus manufacturing expenses you'd have to sell tens of millions of units before you broke even

4930k @ 4.5GHz - EVGA 780ti Superclocked ACX - ASUS x79 Deluxe - 32GB Tactical Tracer @ 2133

Having a console over a PC is beneficial to a lot of people. Portability, cost, guaranteed compatibility, device footprint, platform your friends play on. Sometimes a console is a much more logical answer than a PC for some.

The R&D of a new console will likely have cost billions of dollars for both parties. Someone posted a link here saying that just the Xbox controller cost $100M to develop. When you factor in R&D for the actual console itself and the kinect plus manufacturing expenses you'd have to sell tens of millions of units before you broke even

i am aware of that but people will continue to buy the xbox one and ps4 for aslong as they are the leading consoles in the market.......the xbox 360 came out in 2005 and has sold something like 70-80million units worldwide.....they have probably broken even on that atleast then made all the money of other things...if they had 75,000,000 units sold and each sold for an average of $300 they wouldve got $2,250,000,000.....just from the console....then everything else on top.....sony and xbox are depending on units to consistently fly off the shelves to make the profit they need....

-Anubikai

theps4 and xbox one are essentially the same machine with some tweaks here and there...nothingm major....one isnt neccesarily better than the other....

-Anubikai

I would have to actually agree at this point. Both are running on an x86 platform, so the only difference comes down to familiarity, hardware performance, price and exclusives. Sony has made PS+ necessary for online play now, so even though Gold is a bit more expensive you can't really use that as a defining selling point for PS4. The price of the X1 is jacked up a bit due to the Kinect, but we can't be forgetting that the first Kinect was a runaway success (financially, anyhow). As it stands, the 360 is the most popular between itself and the PS3, so people who are invested or attached to the brand (or simply their record of achievements) are going to naturally gravitate towards its direct successor. Things that may have dissuaded them (always on DRM, kinect, no used games, etc.) have been mostly reversed. The only thing that remains is that pricepoint, and that lower performance. And if anyone thinks $100 and 20-30% in performance (the vast majority of people won't know or care how exactly powerful either machine is, and the irony is that it's probably us PC enthusiasts who are most aware of the quality of console internals and least likely to be picking one up on launch) is going to dissuade many users, they don't know how powerful brand loyalty really is, as well as the weight exclusive franchises like Halo have in someone's decision making process.

I really wish they would be on more equal footing this generation, especially with Nintendo basically still removing itself to its own little island. It's a shame when a single console is dominating. Innovation and customer satisfaction thrive on healthy competition.

Case: Fractal Design Define R3 | MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.6GHz | CPU Heatsink: COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: MSI R9 280X @ 1150/1700  | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600MHz | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar DG | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB (WD1001FALS)

i am aware of that but people will continue to buy the xbox one and ps4 for aslong as they are the leading consoles in the market.......the xbox 360 came out in 2005 and has sold something like 70-80million units worldwide.....they have probably broken even on that atleast then made all the money of other things...if they had 75,000,000 units sold and each sold for an average of $300 they wouldve got $2,250,000,000.....just from the console....then everything else on top.....sony and xbox are depending on units to consistently fly off the shelves to make the profit they need....

-Anubikai

Absolutely, I never said that they wouldn't make money on them, just they won'be be doing for some time :)

-Anubikai

i like the fact that you sign your post ^^ but indeed thats true

100th post yay !