"Xbox One Demand Through the Roof, Could OutSHIP The PS4 3 to 1"

EChondo

http://hexus.net/gaming/news/industry/58217-xbox-one-demand-through-roof-outship-ps4-3-to-1/

A couple of reports from diverse sources are pointing towards sales really taking off for Microsoft's next-gen Xbox One console. Firstly GamesIndustryBiz reports that a market analyst says that his "supply chain checks" suggest the Xbox One will have a "2-3x unit advantage at launch". Secondly Microsoft's Aaron Greenberg tweeted that Gamestop has had to cease pre-orders of the Xbox One because "Demand was through the roof", the company has since implemented a first-to-know availability bulletin.

As the title suggests, supposedly the Xbox One will have more units available at launch compared to the PS4, but from what I've seen, there aren't any hard facts or numbers. So take this with a grain of salt until we see the real numbers from Sony and MS themselves.

No, there aren't, they are just covering up what will turn out to be a loss.

Again, we don't know any exact numbers, so take it with a grain of salt :P

im pretty sure thats bs

people i know who own an xbox are switching to PS4

the main reason was DRM but since they removed it

the main reason now it wont be available worldwide until 2014  lol fail

so its ps4 for them

they dont want to wait

also they are hesitant because of kenect too

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

if that would be true then maybe i perhaps could get one this year for christmas even without preodering.

Yeah its a MS exec tweeting about the pre-order amounts in a Xbox dominated market anyway. I think it is all BS. The only way the Xbox could have a higher amount of units available at launch is if they are binning less chips but the chips are not really powerful so I am not sure how many chips will be unusable from the production line.

i don't think its true. everyone seems to already be a ps4 fanboy. idk where these demands are coming from/

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

Can I take it with a shaker of salt?

Don't believe that myself, as you say, i will take the salt in bucket loads.

I think Dave beat you there Sam ;)

I think Dave beat you there Sam ;)

Are you sure? Did you mean for it to be the other way around?

Edit: Never mind, misinterpreted it :)

yeah ....if Sony's PS4 was being outsold by the XBone 3-1,the exec's of Sony should all pick up guns and shoot themselves,because with all the help Sony has been getting from Microsofts PR department they'd need to royally screw something up to be outsold,let alone 3-1.

maybe they meant outsold 3-1.......on the Microsoft store.....though I don't recall them selling any PS4's.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

yeah ....if Sony's PS4 was being outsold by the XBone 3-1,the exec's of Sony should all pick up guns and shoot themselves,because with all the help Sony has been getting from Microsofts PR department they'd need to royally screw something up to be outsold,let alone 3-1.

maybe they meant outsold 3-1.......on the Microsoft store.....though I don't recall them selling any PS4's.

Read it again, it says "outship", Hell I don't even know what that means, but it isn't being outsold.

Read it again, it says "outship", Hell I don't even know what that means, but it isn't being outsold.

I don't know why,but I recall the title saying outsold.....must be my selective dyslexia kicking in :lol: .

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

I don't know why,but I recall the title saying outsold.....must be my selective dyslexia kicking in :lol: .

I specifically caps locked the part of "ship", so people wouldn't get confused!

No worries, but again, I have no idea what the term "outship" means in this setting.

No worries, but again, I have no idea what the term "outship" means in this setting.

Xbox has faster ships evidently! Must be using the most up-to-date engines and what not.

Oh wait, it's just another marketing scheme to imply more sales when in reality there isn't much of a difference, if any.

doesn't it mean more are being shipped/or prepped to be shipped to consumers?

Linus Sebastian said:

So both consoles are announced. Thousand of polls say that nearly nobody likes the xbox one. Even some xbox fanboys switch to ps4. And now they're saying that they're selling more? What crap is that?!

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

doesn't it mean more are being shipped/or prepped to be shipped to consumers?

Possibly, but wouldn't that entail more are sold?

Unless stores are buying all they can get for Christmas or using them as displays or something.

Back when FG was funny.

it was never funny

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

it was never funny

Oh come on. He's making a joke that the guys' mom gave him oral sex. Is that not hilarious? :|

It was funny to me.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I've asked plenty of Gamestop's near my house are all of them have said that PS4 has about double the preorder's as Xbox One, while this is a small amount of data i think that this article is a load a horse poop.