Today I Saw Something Legendary...

nightmarevoid

Today I saw something rare... something more rare than bigfoot, more rare than Francium, more rare than a movie that isn't based off of a pre existing franchise.

Today I saw a Corvette ACTUALLY USE ITS TURN SIGNALS!

Turns out, the pair of tail lights blink together, not just the outermost ones like I had always thought.

Ryzen 7 3700X

Aorus GTX 1080ti

G.Skill TridentZ 3200MHz 2x8GB

Corsair SFX 750W

Phanteks Evolve Shift Air (glass front)

2x Corsair Force GS 120GB SSD (RAID 0)

Mustang turn signals are fancy

yup

reminds me of a really low-res loading bar

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

my corvette dosent have blinkers.....

(its a 1986 tempo corvette 380 50cc moped)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

What kind of Vette was it? A new one? Or an older one? This is irrelevant, I'm just curious. I'm hoping it was a split-window, as those things are incredibly rare and it's similar to you having seen a Unicorn.

If you've got the tools and a little know-how they're really easy to make. I've made a set of LED sequential boards to mod into my Firebird, but I've yet to tackle the install since that car is being a bitch.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

Now if we can only find a cop who waits at red lights, as well as using turn signals.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Now if we can only find a cop who waits at red lights, as well as using turn signals.

Come to Canada, you may even see them on their phones. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

tumblr_lqcq7pTXik1r24lq9o1_400.gif

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

What kind of Vette was it? A new one? Or an older one? This is irrelevant, I'm just curious. I'm hoping it was a split-window, as those things are incredibly rare and it's similar to you having seen a Unicorn.

My uncle has one that he's been trying to restore for the past 12 years lol, so many people wanna buy it off him lol

Come to Canada, you may even see them on their phones. 

Oh I've seen them do that, when it's technically illegal here for us to use ours. God forbid they wear seatbelts.

That's like finding a cop that doesn't eat donuts.

Now that, I've actually seen.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Today I saw something rare... something more rare than bigfoot, more rare than Francium, more rare than a movie that isn't based off of a pre existing franchise.

Today I saw a Corvette ACTUALLY USE ITS TURN SIGNALS!

Turns out, the pair of tail lights blink together, not just the outermost ones like I had always thought.

Mehh still not boobies

not a split window unfortunately, although I think I have seen one of those once. it was a newer looking one, but not too new. maybe four years old.

Ryzen 7 3700X

Aorus GTX 1080ti

Corsair SFX 750W

yup

reminds me of a really low-res loading bar

yep... saw a Mustang (2013, I think) owner actually use his/her turn signals...

as sports car owners (especially those who own an 86/brz or similar) are usually douches here... the gesture is appreciated...

yep... saw a Mustang (2013, I think) owner actually use his/her turn signals...

as sports car owners (especially those who own an 86/brz or similar) are usually douches here... the gesture is appreciated...

I think they're douches everywhere haha. They always seem to be racing, but they stop at the same lights I do in an old-ass powder green prius, so does that make my prius racing material?

Ryzen 7 3700X

Aorus GTX 1080ti

Corsair SFX 750W

I think they're douches everywhere haha. They always seem to be racing, but they stop at the same lights I do in an old-ass powder green prius, so does that make my prius racing material?

If our 2000 Lynx Ghia can keep up with a Ferrari 458 Speciale(on corners and less-than ideal road conditions) and stay hot on the tail of a BRZ, then yep... it's racing material alright... (and yes, I've seen a Prius go over 120kph here...)

Lack of turn signals don't bother me as much as somebody who assumes driving slower than traffic is the smart idea.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

And here I was expecting you saw Lugia, MewTwo, Entei or some shit like that. But this is close. Tell me when you see a BMW Mx driver giving turn signals and then we'll talk.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own.