Hiding stuff in your pc

Hard drive bays are great for wallets.

Put like a GPS in there and if it gets stolen, you can track it down on your phone :D

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Just hide it in a book :3 a thick heavy book that is just for storage.. it exist. I have one, but to make it more clever, you could take a actual thick book and cut out the center of it so it looks realistic. :P

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

I have no reason to hide money because... Well, people in my house understand, you don't touch my money. It's the only thing I'll hold closer to me than my PC, as spend thrifty as I may be sometimes.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I have no reason to hide money because... Well, people in my house understand, you don't touch my money. It's the only thing I'll hold closer to me than my PC, as spend thrifty as I may be sometimes.

I think more people are concerned with hiding things other than money. Personally I keep any of my fancy jewelry in it (think necklaces and pendants not earrings) because my niece will steal them. xD

I know someone that hid a brick of weed in their computer..

I know someone that hid a brick of weed in their computer..

Dayum

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

I hide stuff in my huge clusterfuck cable management in the back of the case. It looks a bit like this so it is really easy to hide stuff in.

cyber-power-pc-xtreme-gamer-4200-desktop

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

He means if you have something to hide like a USB full of you know. Hehe

That's not what I was thinking of hiding.

I Don't Need To Hide It If My Parents Don't Know How To Use A USB.I Have 2 64 Gigabyte USB's Full Of It

Smelled pretty good for a long time.

If He Had An AMD GPU And CPU He Would Be High Since It Would Burn  :P

I Don't Need To Hide It If My Parents Don't Know How To Use A USB.I Have 2 64 Gigabyte USB's Full Of It

We're talking about hiding items, like keys and such. Can't store your door keys on your flash drive now, can you?

Blue Jay

Other Stuff

GitHub

We're talking about hiding items, like keys and such. Can't store your door keys on your flash drive now, can you?

I Just Said I Don't Need To Hide Them,But Yea I Used To Keep A Knife In A USB

a knife in a usb? how is that even possible? must be a small ass knife lol

A USB flash drive that's disguised as a pocket knife? A USB flash drive that has a pocket knife in it? WHAT IS IT?!

Blue Jay

Other Stuff

GitHub

Nope but in orange is the new black there is a phone and charger hidden in a pc.

With a sidepanel easily opened with a latch, i keep many stuff in my PC.

If you get the Cooler Master 690 III.... It has a place on the top which you can slide out and you can hide stuff in there.

I have the case such a neat feature

OZtu8tj.jpg

iqIhArn.jpg

well when i still lifed with my parents i had a cm 690 ii advanced and used to hide all kinds of stuff in there. money, cigarettes, lighter, once a bottle of liquor and also once "green tea" but mostly cigarettes. right now i got my own apartment and dont need to hide stuff but i do keep some fan splitters in there

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

a knife in a usb? how is that even possible? must be a small ass knife lol

A USB flash drive that's disguised as a pocket knife? A USB flash drive that has a pocket knife in it? WHAT IS IT?!

I Used To Go Running Around An Abandoned Factory And Some Guy Attempted To Kidnap Me,So I Kinda Wanted Some That Would Do Something,And The Blade Is Around The Length Of The USB,Since Its A Cruiser USB It's Really Good For It

All im going to respond here is yes............