[Completed][Scratch Build] Project: Ravage - Custom Watercooled Computer Table Build by 17 yr old.

Bite the bullet and just use a ton of fittings... all straight cuts... easy as pie, expensive as hell =).

... and BTW... way cool project!

Maybe just do the least amount of bends possible, go with a minimalist look. Sick build btw :D

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

Bite the bullet and just use a ton of fittings... all straight cuts... easy as pie, expensive as hell =).

... and BTW... way cool project!

There is no money left for fittings, its gonna take some time to do these bends but on the bright side I bought a lot of tubing xD

Maybe just do the least amount of bends possible, go with a minimalist look. Sick build btw :D

Some bends I have a corner fitting but most of them I don't. There are some tubes 70+cm in length with like 4-6 bends in them. Its gonna be fun. Need to but a 1m rubber insert though, my 30cm one isn't enough for some of the longer pipes.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

Never knew hardline was so frickin hard!!

#Welcome to real world problems 

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

Heres a quick update of whats going on and the lack of actual updates. 

As you may know from the post before I have been mucking around with hardline tubing. So far I have only done one tube. I haven't been able to do any of the longer tubes because I only have a 30cm rubber insert and the 1m one I want to buy is out of stock so I cant really progress anywhere (some of the tubes I plan to do are 70cm long with 5-7 bends so i need the longer insert). The table is also still at school so I haven't had the chance to spend time on it. The table is being displayed at the schools arts night tonight which will hopefully gather 1000+ people. I said I didn't want to put it on display because the tubing isn't done but my teacher insisted. I will have it on display with the leds running but the computer off, most people won't know its missing tubing anyway. Tomorrow i'm taking it home and will work on it over the weekend so expect some pics of the installed reservoirs and one or two tubes that I get to do.

Thanks once again, I cant believe its nearly finished :)

Heres a quick update of whats going on and the lack of actual updates. 

As you may know from the post before I have been mucking around with hardline tubing. So far I have only done one tube. I haven't been able to do any of the longer tubes because I only have a 30cm rubber insert and the 1m one I want to buy is out of stock so I cant really progress anywhere (some of the tubes I plan to do are 70cm long with 5-7 bends so i need the longer insert). The table is also still at school so I haven't had the chance to spend time on it. The table is being displayed at the schools arts night tonight which will hopefully gather 1000+ people. I said I didn't want to put it on display because the tubing isn't done but my teacher insisted. I will have it on display with the leds running but the computer off, most people won't know its missing tubing anyway. Tomorrow i'm taking it home and will work on it over the weekend so expect some pics of the installed reservoirs and one or two tubes that I get to do.

Thanks once again, I cant believe its nearly finished :)

I hope you realize the pain of first time hardliners....

It's very painfull :(

I hope you realize the pain of first time hardliners....

It's very painfull :(

Took me 3 tries for the one that I have done and i'm still a bit eh about it. Lucky I bought heaps of tubing. I find it fun though, like its not frustrating and plus, it will look way better than soft tubing.

Aren't you afraid some ass hat tryies to steal your 980ti's and were are dem G-Snyc Monitors...

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

Aren't you afraid some ass hat tryies to steal your 980ti's and were are dem G-Snyc Monitors...

They wont take the 980ti's they are in the table and its an effort to take everything off the table and then lift the lid, not to mention no one knows what they are. and Im waiting for asus to release their ROG swift 4k (Announced at ces, link here ) so I haven't got them yet, nor do I have the money. I'll be gaming on 1080p for now but ill use nvidia dsr. Should be sweet.

They wont take the 980ti's they are in the table and its an effort to take everything off the table and then lift the lid, not to mention no one knows what they are. and Im waiting for asus to release their ROG swift 4k (Announced at ces, link here ) so I haven't got them yet, nor do I have the money. I'll be gaming on 1080p for now but ill use nvidia dsr. Should be sweet.

What is DSR? Have you though of getting something to match you color theme other than the swifts?

- Albert Einstein

What is DSR? Have you though of getting something to match you color theme other than the swifts?

DSR is Nvidia Dynamic Super Resolution which basically renders your game at 2k, 4k or 8k and it downscales it to 1080p or what ever monitor your running. So in theory its better quality on a 1080p screen. As for the swifts there is only the red ring around the monitor and that matches the red ring on my power button but I am going to see if i can mod it.

DSR is Nvidia Dynamic Super Resolution which basically renders your game at 2k, 4k or 8k and it downscales it to 1080p or what ever monitor your running. So in theory its better quality on a 1080p screen. As for the swifts there is only the red ring around the monitor and that matches the red ring on my power button but I am going to see if i can mod it.

Dose linus have a vid about? So technically i could record gameplay in 4K with a 1080P display. 

- Albert Einstein

Dose linus have a vid about? So technically i could record gameplay in 4K with a 1080P display. 

You can record 4k on a 1080p monitor. When DSR is turned on you have to change your in game res to 3840 so I guess its possible.

How to do it: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/237891-how-to-enable-dynamic-super-resolution-dsr/

DSR Explained: 

snip

snip

Just food for though but I have the original swift and if you turn off the red led on the base it basically looks black and disappears into the base. You clearly aren't afraid to mod stuff but I wouldn't be surprised if you just end up turning them off. 

Can't wait to see how the hard line tubing looks xD

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

Just food for though but I have the original swift and if you turn off the red led on the base it basically looks black and disappears into the base. You clearly aren't afraid to mod stuff but I wouldn't be surprised if you just end up turning them off. 

Can't wait to see how the hard line tubing looks xD

Turning them off is an option but blue would also look cool. I will me talking to asus again and see if it is possible because I don't really want to be ruining a 1.4k monitor (aus prices). I really don't mind either way. Hardline is delayed because I need a longer rubber insert but ill be posting pics up soon of progress so far :)

4FstC0o.png

The table is finally home so the real watercooling can start. To kick it off I have mounted the reservoirs inside the table and decided not to mount the reservoirs vertical along the table but to lift up one end so that the reservoirs are on a slope. Don't know if that makes sense but just look at the pics. In some of the top view pics it looks like the reservoirs are not straight, they are but its a weird its a weird illusion. I also linked the gpu's together with the acrylic piping which worked out well. I need to get a longer silicon insert for the tubing so I wont be able to do any bends until I get that unfortunately. The nickel backplates on the 980ti's look really sweet with the led lights bouncing off them and i'm sure once all the tubing in it will look even better.

If anyone knows or can do custom sleeving in Australia can they give me some details. The extensions are really nice but I have all the stock evga cabling hidden and its wasting so much space not to mention it looks so bad, ill pop in a pic here. I have tried to cable tie them and neaten it up but its just too much excessive cables and would look a whole lot cleaner if I had custom cables done.

On a side note, the arts night went really well with many people complementing me on my project and a crowd around my table. No one knew that it wasn't finished and were confused at what it was but still said it looked amazing. Some young kid (12-14) was like "Mum, he has 2 Titan X's" obviously trolled by the ek backplate xD. Hope you guys are happy with the progress so far and I can't wait for it to be finished and usable. Thanks :)

n8JSzv2.jpgmnH5wGG.jpgihD1aSV.jpg1Af4RSp.jpg6H0YCNv.jpgyn15jof.jpgiZ6GKz9.jpg9TtqSA6.jpglsdGdDn.jpgHF8FjH9.jpg

Looks sexy, gj...

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Up to the final tube. It looks really good so far. Hoping to do it after school today. I feel as though there may be one or 2 that MAY leak due to tight bends, but i'm pretty confident they wont leak. When i do the final tube i will go and check all of them. Expect an update soon xD

Edit: Bought another $150 worth of watercooling stuff. The list is as follows:

- 2x bitspower silver valve (Fill and drain ports)

- 1x 1m Silicon Insert

- 4x Ek compression fitting for soft tube

- 1x 3m Primochill LRT Tubing Clear

- 2x Bitspower Low Profile plugs

Dad made a fair point about filling and draining. I did think about it but didn't have anything planned for it. Atleast now I can setup fill and drain ports with a valve and stop just incase I need to drain or clean.

Sneak peak of what is to come xD.

Serously?Why u gotta be that guy who does sneak peeks?? >: (

Serously?Why u gotta be that guy who does sneak peeks?? >: (

Because I want to do an update of everything when its complete not when im half way through bending tubes. But I wanted to show you at the same time so like it became a sneak peak.

Because I want to do an update of everything when its complete not when im half way through bending tubes. But I wanted to show you at the same time so like it became a sneak peak.

I asked coz' now im going to die if I don't get a full update in 24 hours.sneak peeks are evil