[Completed][Scratch Build] Project: Ravage - Custom Watercooled Computer Table Build by 17 yr old.

In the pic the colour looks patchy, I can assure its not like that in person. Its one solid colour. Must of just been the light.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

jg0QqBJ.png

Set up my table on display in the hall today for it to get marked. The judges were in all day marking the project and i'm hoping for a high result. I don't get to find out my mark so i'm disappointed but at the end of the year it gets added to your final course mark. As you can see in the following pics the 980ti's were added in and look marvellous. You can also see the cable ties on the cable routing but it was a decent effort. When the top goes on you wont see those cords much due to the angle you look into the cutout but I plan to add some cable combs and make it look better once I watercool it and stuff. The order for my watercooling is finalised and hopefully get it in a day or two. I have also included pictures of the table display. Originally I had all the cables dangling but I decided to cable tie them up and hide them under the table, you can see two cords which I couldn't hide. When i get this home I have plans to mount the power board on the table leg and hide all the cords behind the table. I also put together a little headphone stand out of my left over wood which worked out really well. Pretty happy with the results, cant wait to water cool the beat!

czleGnF.jpgfOE72Zr.jpgUkOC7fp.jpgpqZR0pT.jpgbso3Ab3.jpgw3CeiZW.jpggqZvm9S.jpg1ApCRQn.jpgfsyQxlI.jpg2WoJKiV.jpglqY1dPZ.jpgtpfo7y2.jpg

^^ This is awsome! B)

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Looks very nice! Good work on the setup, choice of wood, and finish. That's quite an accomplishment at your age. 

Damn, wish i could do something like that :P . Good luck with your results! :D

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

hHt1ZKV.png

Sorry for the less frequent updates than usual but I have been bed ridden for the past few days. All the watercooling stuff arrived Tuesday morning and only tonight I went though it. Here are a few pics of what I scored. Will be doing product images when I put them in the system (which will be very soon). Enjoy the pics.

qjED1H7.jpgpaydFce.jpgKF3ZTrT.jpgTxGZyhT.jpg

qzVLxnQ.png

Along with the watercooling gear came all the waterblocks (well derrr)... Still sick I couldn't resist to put on the waterblocks and the backplates. The 980ti's came up really good and I cant wait to pop them in the system, Enjoy some pics of the mess I went through to do this for the first time. I still not know if I did it right or not because I haven't tested them but what's the worst that could go wrong right?

iISKEgU.jpgS4Rd7ri.jpgS1uj8HM.jpgmhuD1pc.jpgot8YODL.jpgYjXeelI.jpgkkSYiAS.jpgu41YmiB.jpgGFnglD9.jpgIAV0EE1.jpgmmQEVsN.jpgMU0tkhS.jpgPArWczK.jpgGo1tMU6.jpg

#WelcomeToTheNickelGPUBlocksMasterRace

People usually only use the actel ones that are black lol

Also are those the monitors you are going use for the final setup?

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

#WelcomeToTheNickelGPUBlocksMasterRace

People usually only use the actel ones that are black lol

Also are those the monitors you are going use for the final setup?

These monitors wont be used for my final setup. They were the schools monitors that I used just to display the table. Planning on getting some Asus ROG Swift PG27AQ, those are the 4k gsync ones. They haven't been released yet nor do I have the money. The nickel plate will bounce the RGB lighting around really nice, plus with the liquid it will look mint.

I would move that power strip off the floor and put it under the desk with a swashin approved Ikea Signum cable tray

This is not my final build, it was just to display the table at school. When I take it home I will be installing some cable tie holes and stuff under the table to hide all the cords. Swashin will definitely be hearing from me don't worry.

That backplate is pure sex.

Until you touch it and it fingerprints like a b***h.

Looks so sexy :D

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  

a swashin approved Ikea Signum cable tray

Use offer code swashin of 0% off!

CIS Student

Bleeding Panther

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-5820K | Deepcool CAPTAIN 360EX | Thermatake TG-7 | Gigabyte AORUS Xtreme Edition GTX 1080 Ti | MSI X99S Gaming 7 | G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GBx2 | Hitachi Ultrastar 7K3000 3TB x2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX Tempered Glass | EVGA 850 G2 | Corsair Air Series SP120x6 | Corsair STRAFE Wired Gaming Keyboard | Logitech MX Master 2S | Audio-Technica M50x Headphones

Ll1bb36.png

After replacing the stock cooler with EK waterblocks I thought it was time to put them in the system and see what they look like, as well as that I also installed the X99 5960x EK waterblock. It looks fairly good, I think it would look much better with the blue liquid and also with the reservoirs which I also plan to add in soon. Here are some quick pics, hope you enjoy.

iGpwekh.jpgMwoUfPd.jpgQYI3Dm2.jpgrx78vfw.jpg

I am impressed, 18 years old modder myself who just started another project! I also see that we are using the same GPUs :D

I have always liked woodwork. Although I must give you some tips, try to use a tri-pod, and if it is not possible, lower the shutterspeed.
Too much of your great work is hidden by smooshy pictures which is not in focus haha

Looks Great !

I want do something like that very soon !

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

I am impressed, 18 years old modder myself who just started another project! I also see that we are using the same GPUs :D

I have always liked woodwork. Although I must give you some tips, try to use a tri-pod, and if it is not possible, lower the shutterspeed.

Too much of your great work is hidden by smooshy pictures which is not in focus haha

I have a proper DSLR and tripod but its much faster to take a pic with my phone. Plus taking a DSLR to school every day is not the best thing.

Oh I see, then try to hold it more stable or something xD Yea, it really is nuch faster to take with phone

Love it :D

My rig: 

Never knew hardline was so frickin hard!!

Never knew hardline was so frickin hard!!

If only you had the chance to go to Paul's house like Kyle from Awesome sauce did.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

If only you had the chance to go to Paul's house like Kyle from Awesome sauce did.

Or just have Jay come down and mentor me xD

Or just have Jay come down and mentor me xD

Jay did say that he will be making more water cooling guides, so maybe he will do a hardline guide.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide